sauce?

the bf

any updates?

reading elliots manifesto is bringing back some repressed memories

gf just astral projected me this

>tfw you will never be as talented as Anthony Hopkins

youtube.com/watch?v=M57Fi19vcSI

So thats whats under thier MAGA hats

why do leftists pretend to love the environment and nature when they live in the concrete jungle and mock people living in rural areas

first

kill yourself

Lads should I drop out of uni and go to film school

don't call me a cuntbag, knob head

this is some far future shit
how did you do that?

probably

gf told me to cash her outside lads

You read his manifesto? Shockingly, he manages to convey exactly why he was volcel (voluntary celibate, it's his own fault). In short, had no social skills. I mean, he was completely devoid of anything resembling a functioning human personality. He basically admits it, before he loses his mind completely and claims to be a god.
It's poorly written and boring as fuck, but if you're at all interested in what goes into this type of mindset, I'd recommend skimming it. He was just a very boring, very entitled, deeply depressed, and hopelessly deluded person. Had he not killed people, I'd feel a measure of sympathy for him, but he did, so I don't.

The vast majority is so boring it hurts your soul, like his incredibly long-winded breakouts about roommate feuds and schoolboy crushes that still hurt him 10 years later. That's the thing though, with some of these incel loons, you get a sense of at least some semblance of a personality. Elliot has 170 pages to tell his story and I got no hint of hobbies, interests, or non-pussy aspirations. His dad was a well-respected 2nd-unit director, who tried to foster interests but WoW was pretty much all that he cared about for huge portions of his life.

why do righties choose to live in rural countryside and then vote for parties that seek for nothing less than massacring it

I really enjoyed it, I thought it was hilarious

>that part when he fills a water gun full of orange juice and sprays normies in the park

oh long johnson
oh don piano

shot in the head with a shotgun?

mental anyone could survive a head injury like that

do NOT do this

It's not fucking fair

She's a teenager and has larger breasts than me? It's not fucking fair

why are yanks such benders

Follow your dreams. But if you're progressed quite a bit in your course already, you could always do both to have something to fall back on. I assume you're young enough.

don't call me a knob head
dick jockey

one
nothing wrong with me

ah yes

>15 years old
how the fuck

BR BR BR HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

all me

hue hue hue

have to use my mobile data because virgin media is too shit to provide a working broadband

don't call me a dick jokey, pillock

There was an American railroad worker called Phineas Gage that survived an accident where by an iron spike went through his skull.

don't know
regardless whom you vote for here in america you get a corporate jew party

>virgin
fitting x

br?

>having the virgin internet connection

why

whats your size?

>Conservatives massacre the countryside

Mate... Literally every rural area of England had a conservative MP who goes fox hunting and

ooh he's 'ard

WRONG

Elliot was our lad. He deserved better.

>A Chad survives
Ah yes

lauren southern gf

don't call me a pillock, tosspot

im on page 37/141

>It's poorly written and boring as fuck
i'd disagree it's pretty interesting so far, I am engaged. can't help but feel sorry for his mother, she seems like a very nice person and what he did must have been just awful i can't imagine.

this is a great insight into the mind of a very narcissistic person

why did he bring his masseuse

do NOT care about Jake Paul, STOP talking about him

You arrive in London

34a

fucking hate niggers

hot

the hottest sorority

This could easily be the USA

damn thats pretty small. are you tomboy as well? if so than you are perfect. literally.

>london
I'm going to assume that's yankland until I see proof.

suplex city

2 repeat allele of the MAOA gene

me too
used to think they were alright

it is

Finding no enjoyment in any activity that doesn't better my life, and even then I can't decide what betters my life and what is really just thinly veiled distractions. I've come to the conclusion that the only thing that would truly make me happy would be the company of a thick hipped woman. Is this truly all that life is?

yes
i have a willy too so i'm the best of both worlds x

don't call me a tosspot, bender

serious advice:
go visit your dad and have a chat with him about this
(not the thicc thing, but the rest of it)

no
just a chestlet with shit genes

youtube.com/watch?v=aM2l8TPzKmY

*smacks your willy*

LITERAL animals. they literally are not human. is this actually london? would not surprise me in the least. That white fella absolutely destroyed that frail, drug addled, third world monkey in one punch. Then just like a pack of gorillas..

>I haven't got a sign on the plane that says 'big guys only'. I don't care if you're Pavel, Smee, Maimen- friends make very good hired guns.

>don't call me bender, arse hat

Hello, I'm here to inspect your genes. Is this a good time?

dumb rorkes

i am pretty sure you are still perfect in your own way. small boobs are nice too.

no homo here sorry babe.

post boipussi

*puts them all in a big box and ships it to liberia*

this is how proud white europeans settle their differences

youtube.com/watch?v=W5zZjfjAq9I

→ # → #→ #→

/South Korea thread/ desu!!!!!!

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

youtube.com/watch?v=W4NCC0dUXks

Do you support me getting shot if I do not want to pay taxes for things I do not want (everything taxes pay for)?

don't call me arse hat, limey fuck

have my willy out

shove it up me arse!

no

reddit

Seen probably hundreds of fights in my time. NEVER, ever seen a pack of white people beat the shit out of someone like this, and suplex a fucking woman. Granted if my mate was getting leathered i'd break it up, but if he was leathered in fair, arranged 1v1 fight, I wouldn't jump in with all my mates and batter the other guy, as long as he left him when it was over, wouldn't suplex his mrs either, and neither would anyone i know.