Karen Fukuhara

Will we see her return as Katana in the future DCEU?
Due to the whole China thing it made me wonder.
I liked her character, but she didn't get much screentime or dialogue (she actually talks English in a couple more scenes from the Suicide Squad Extended Cut).
I'd like to see her in Gotham City Sirens but that might have turned to shit now due to Margot Robbie's marriage and her husband producing her film.
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4R4DfHIAmgw
youtu.be/xSSNk5FZ2Jg?t=537
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>haha I'm so quirky I don't know how to take a selfie xD

She's hotter than Margot desu

But both are hotter than cara

They should have come up with a different name for her character. It'd be like if Will smith's character was nicknamed "Gun". For that matter why would Mr. Tier One Operator bring a woman with a sword and no superpowers to back him up against people like Deadshot and The Flaming Cholo?

Haven't you seen her sword, it steals the souls of her victims.

She should do some JAVs instead.

What bothers me more than the most out of all the problems with this movie is the scene of Waller in her bedroom sleeping.
What obese person can sleep on their back like that?

Because she can't take them all down with one swipe of her sword. We assume thats because she's that good and not because the blade is magical.

Even if soul stealing is an instant kill she still has to run all the way up to those guys to do it

Run? She can walk. She's the Deadpool of the DCU. She can cut bullets in half with her blade. No one stands a chance against her sword.

If she cuts the bullet in half then she has 2 bullets coming towards her face

Bullet wins every time

>Karen thread

>we'll never see that buddy cop Katana and Boomerang movie that's like Big Trouble in Little China

Ha! That's not how bullets work in the comic universe. A split bullet changes trajectory and kills the bad guys! DUH!

youtube.com/watch?v=4R4DfHIAmgw

Btw. This movie is the first "Suicide Squad" movie comic fans have ever gotten. Too bad the rest of it went to shit.

She should be in Godzilla 2 as a qt asian mecha pilot because those always have those

Post her Fukuharas.

Give me her most LEWD photo or video, I beg you.

Post the image

You know the one

That's marvel tho

I only got this one, you thirsty dogs.

Damn, I only just realized how cool that would look in Star Wars.

Id like to Fuk her harda

I would glady shame my famiry by mating with her

damn, since when did Japs could grow such assets?

Is she the 0.01%?

It's rare but doable

Karen is waifu material, so yes.

Nah there are a few good looking Japs plus plastic surgery is common.
Karen is natural though and she is one of the few non Yakuza slaves.

do all good looking Japs with decent-sized assets get seized up and exploited by the Yakuza?

Shes really pretty but trying too hard with the jlaw wacky bullshit

8/10 annoying but would watch another webm

Qt patootie

I hate this 2quirkynkawaii4u shit Asian bitches always pull.

hows her foot game?

It better be good. I don't want to stop fapping to her now.

Qt

I want to kiss a Karen

don't lie, you would stick your black benis in her.

>le slant-eyed dog eater face

movies don't get my shekels if they cast these subhumans

Lmao volcano head alert

time to fap

mad white girl

>mad white girl
Nope, Norwegian male who has fucked tons of nips, chinks and gooks. That shit is annoying.

Call me Smeagol because I'm falling for that volcano.

I really like Karen, she seems sweet in interviews and overall she just seems chill. It's weird, I don't get lewd that's when I see her. Like I just want to do cute couple things with her.

kek

Jesus those breasts.

s-stop it.

Post that ass pic already.

Would pick her over Tay Tay unironiclally desu. I want to help save the white race though, this is an issue.

>Tay Tay

Lol

youtu.be/xSSNk5FZ2Jg?t=537

YOU

JUST

KNOW

You got something against Tay Tay?

That guy is gay though. That's how he got away with grabbing Scarlett Johansson's tits on live tv.

Meh, she was just being polite. God I want to make her dinner, have Christmas with her and stay up all night watching some Ghilibi with her.

>I'd like to see her in Gotham City Sirens
Probably.

>"Oh, hey user. I made some riceball for you haha. You look tired from work, need a massage? By the way my parents wanted to see you on Christmas. Can you come? They really like you! Also if you're free let's go to the gym together. It's boring going alone plus I love to spend time with you.

Wake me up from this wicked dream.

>I will never have a girl say this to me.

Why even live?

I have the less attractive, non-massage, and no gym version of that.