Welcome to Kays Cooking Channel

Today I am going to make a Big Mac, or Rustler, which is also a burger

I am going to put some lard in this pan without heating it first, and then grab a handful of mince and put it in next to the un-melted lard in hefty clumps as I do not own a machine and do not know how to shape things

I'm going to use bread cakes from my local fish shop as I forgot to buy burger buns from my local area, and drench them in olive spread because olive spread is healthier than butter even though I just used literal lard for the burgers

I'm going to turn over these lumps of mince in the pan which I have no formed in any productive way other than with the slight grip of my palm as it was scooped up from the packet onto the pan. I will put these halves back together once they have cooked to form a semblance of a burger

I have given up on the half and half burger as I seem to have clumsily have made the mince meat literal mince in the pan, so I will now be making mince sandwiches

My brain cannot comprehend the need for more than 3 ingredients, so I have left out the lettuce, the sauce, the onions, and the extra bun as that will potentially cause me to stroke

Here son, try my mince burger. I put mince in a pan and then onto a burger, is it nice?

Yes mother, it is a great burger.
youtube.com/watch?v=-WhZvyrSeNA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9BKcjBaKRkk
youtube.com/watch?v=5dvDNYMfCCs
youtube.com/watch?v=nia3Sw1eCm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She is the perfect example of a council house mum that does not give a fuck.

I'm sure she's a nice woman, but her videos are horrendous in terms of cooking ability

>mfw wondering why she has a sandwich in the bathroom

I still think she is trolling people, she takes criticism too well.

Tits for days.

This is fucking hilarous. Her videos make me sick to my stomach watching them though.

Look, my kitchen is not a mess, it is because this one tile is missing. Now let's get into the cooking

I've made 2 meatballs. I grasped at some mince meat using my eyes and my depth perception, and when i felt contact I clawed at it and dipped it in some egg!

Make sure to grab at a lot of mince meat, and dip it in the egg!

I placed this on tin foil with lard on it. I will now heat it at a hot heat

You now take them out and scoop out the excess fat and egg from the tray and put them back in until they are edible

Make sure to turn them over as this sometimes means the meatballs fall apart in which case you can have minceballs

Ass you can see this mince and lard which was cooked for around 30 minutes with egg yolk looks quite nice. It will look nicer on top of these deep fried supermarket chips I bet. haha

You don't have to make them like I just did!

youtube.com/watch?v=9BKcjBaKRkk

HAHAH SHIT I LOST IT WHEN I SAW THE THUMBNAIL FOR THE VIDEO

>The internet will never come together to make Kay and Ja/ck/ fall in love

It makes me sad, Sup Forums, to imagine what could be.

please post jack wembs

Any new ones? Maybe I should just watch his channel.

Ja/ck/ is like a solar eclipse user, you shouldn't look directly at him.

Why is here cooker in the corner of the room on it's own?

oh my god, does he eat it?

I'm back cooking again!

Here is Kays Cooking! CHICKEN KIEVS is the meal of the day.

I can't seem to get my spoon into this jar! Be right back with a smaller spoon! Big spoons LOL!

I have my smaller spoon, now let's spoon in this garlic! Do not worry, kievs need garlic so put as much as you have in! Keep hitting that jar side with the spoon for maximum noise and fun!

Olive spread is always an important ingredient. Get a slab of olive spread and mix it in the with jarred garlic with another spoon. Don't use the same spoons!

Now it's time to get your scissors out, as you will be cutting into some chicken!

Cut away at the fibers of the chicken with no real semblance of a pouch to store your filling! An Abstract cut is the best way to do this, trust me I have several brain tumours.

Put it in the oven for 50 minutes, and you're done!

Make sure to use a metal spoon against your metal tray, as this will scrape up any residue on the tray, making for an extra tasty treat!

Spoon on top the water residue which had being injected into these cheap chicken breasts in production for a sauce. Why buy a sauce when the manufacturers inject a great glaze into the chicken for free?

You don't need anything else, just the chicken and water residue, mixed with fat and iron shaving from scratching the tray will do!

Have a taste of this masson.

Great stuff, mother!

youtube.com/watch?v=5dvDNYMfCCs

great oc even if not tv related

Of course. You must be one of those Americans who think that's all blood.

>Be from the north of england
>live in london
>watch this video
>get all nostalgic about friend's mums

i know this feel

us irl

where did you used to live mate? hull here.

>that frying pan

doesn't she know that you're not supposed to use metal utensils on non-stick pans?

In Lancashire haha.

how long ago did you move to london? i moved around the age of 14...there was a big deal when i moved there as all the kids obviously liked to take the piss/make me say words.

>watch a video with Kay's Q&A
>"i do like top o' pops"
>tfw

I moved down a few years ago for work. Money is insane in london.

remember watching top of the pops with a hot chocolate under 3 duvets on your couch? good times man. apart from her cooking, i think i'd enjoy her company. she even seems to like iron maiden by her constant use of that shirt.

>she even seems to like iron maiden by her constant use of that shirt.
Nope, she likes the t-shirts but not the band, she mentions this in the comments.

Fuck sake, maybe I was hoping for too much.

How do people like this exist?

Where is Kay from? I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in Yorkshire but i can't quite place it. I'm gonna guess Barnsley.

Today I am not going to cook, I am going to make a sandwich! But toasting it.

As you can see, I do toasties my own way.

As you can see it looks like I just scooped a lot of butter on here, but your eyes deceive you as I didn't put a lot of butter on here, it just looks buttery cos It's butter, but it's not butter it's olive spread. Just trust me!

I am going to unroll a lot of processed ham, a couple of slices...up to 5 on top of one side of the bread!

That is all you need inside of a toastie, I will now close it. Ham and olive spread.

You now put it under fire.

Turn them over even though the oven will have evenly cooked both sides of the bread. You can take them out now, or put them in for another 5 minutes and have an extra charred taste.

Here is MASSON to say this is nice!

youtube.com/watch?v=nia3Sw1eCm0

It's unbelievable, isn't it?

Imagine living in this persons shoes. No perception other than watching the same 5 channels on her big CRT TV for half a century. It's honestly makes me depressed to think of these types. The problem is though, she's probably the nicest woman you'll ever meet. Which makes us the dickheads.

Her cooking needs more lard and butter I think

oh my god those eggs

>As you can see it looks like I just scooped a lot of butter on here, but your eyes deceive you as I didn't put a lot of butter on here, it just looks buttery cos It's butter, but it's not butter it's olive spread. Just trust me!

This is the food of a single mother who works all day and comes home dead tired but still have to make dinner for her children.

>who works all day
She is a lolly pop lady, she works at best 10 hours a week.