Black guy here. What's your opinion on Caribbean blacks?

Black guy here. What's your opinion on Caribbean blacks?

You all hate African blacks, that's established, and I see that one of your reasons is because they refuse to integrate.

I've got plenty of white friends, my dad was a skinhead in the 70s and used to also hang out with white punk types. Most American blacks are African, most British blacks are Carribean. Here divides are more to do with class than race, so you see lower class whites and blacks mixing together, middle class blacks and whites, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/cancer/skin/statistics/race.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Jamaica
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love em, just don't cheat on them or they will pour boiling oil over your head.

At least they won't cut of your dick like Chinese tend to do in the same situation.

Wi pour boiling oil pon eni batty bwoy mon

Bob Marley was a proud white man

I honestly don't hate anyone just based on ethnicity, even if Sup Forumss hypothesis of IQ being strongly linked to genetics is true we still have to treat everyone like an individual and judge them by their merits.

Black skin in itself has greater utility in the modern world since skin cancer is a bigger issue than vitamin D deficiency.

Worse than african blacks when it comes to crime in the UK

Hi user,

I worked cruise ships so saw alot of the Carib. You're being a bit broad here. The people were pretty different from island to island. My personal rankings would be...

1 Bardados. Bro tier, well mannered, lots of self respect.

everywhere else

150. The Bahamas. They're like sand fleas. Just a shitty island.

Note, I didn't get to Jamaica, but the stories about it were kinda worrying - lotsa violence.

>Sweden
>believing darker skin is better

>Black skin in itself has greater utility in the modern world since skin cancer is a bigger issue than vitamin D deficiency.

Skin cancer is also an issue, and blacks being more resistant to skin cancer is a meme.

The ones from estates are, yes, but the same goes for whites as well. As I said, class is the problem in the UK, not race.

We can buy vit D supplements at the grocery store, they don't seem to stock a cure for malignant melanoma though...

You can also buy sunscreen at the grocery store you fucking cuck

No he can't, because technology and using common sense is racist.

I wonder why Australia has the highest rate of skin cancer in the world...

My claim is supported by the data as well as simple physics & biology.

cdc.gov/cancer/skin/statistics/race.htm

Caribbean English accents are so fucking cool.

I had professor from Jamaica and he was pretty based. Some dude killed a cop here and he said the shooter should be hanged, he also spent an hour explaining why he thought psychology is pseudo scientific crap. One morning he was at his computer and said he getting his trump news (no idea if he supports him, never mentioned it again)

It was chemistry

Sunlight is for a lot more than vitamin D retard

And blacks die from skin cancer at higher rates

Swedes obviously wouldn't know the benifits of sunlight

That's not a very good study though.

It doesn't show how much different ethnicity stay out in the sun.

jamaicans are the laziest gibsmedat violent people in this planet

Pretty sure weed has infused into their dna. They are all doing the black guy bongo player smile all the time.

Been to a few caribbean islands and haven't had any interactions but I also stayed in tourist areas. I still wouldn't trust them like I'd trust low class white rednecks.

any bad interactions****

>we still have to treat everyone like an individual and judge them by their merits.
Why?

Yeah, because slathering yourself with sunscreen twice every hours is easier than taking a vitamin D pill every day.

You answer is telling, your option of black people seems to be preventing you from objectively evaluation the utility of a certain feature associated with them.

You think like a leftist.

from wiki

A sunscreen study from 2001 suggests that the best protection is achieved by dividing the SPF number in half and reapplying that many minutes after sun exposure begins. For example, if the SPF is 30, sunscreen should be reapplied once after 15 minutes of exposure. Further reapplication is only necessary after activities such as swimming, sweating, or rubbing/wiping.[72]

More-recent research at the University of California, Riverside, indicates that sunscreen must be reapplied within 2 hours in order to remain effective. Not reapplying could even cause more cell damage than not using sunscreen at all, due to the release of extra free radicals from those sunscreen chemicals that were absorbed into the skin.[60]

LOL! Even an albino couldn't get skin cancer in your country.
However, vitamine D deficiency over there is very rampant if you're not lily white and/or wearing long sleeves and a head scarf.

>What's your opinion on Caribbean blacks?

They be cool mon they be talkin like dem trolz mon

+weed lmao dude

I'm not a collectivist so the question is basically meaningless to me. If I met you I'd size you up as an individual. If you like punk but are not given to senseless violence we'd probably get along.

Got a sister?

Good one.

I offer this in return.

vitamin D > reduced melanoma risk in a northern environment, simply because there isn't much sun

vit. D deficiency is a really big issue around here, 40% of blood donors have vit. D deficiency - I can't really quote that value though
>tfw no rickets british gf
genuinely feels bad

nah man, jamaican are nice people by my book.
Not that my book really matters, everyone who comes to my country turns into the "Brazilian" ethnicity (Less disciplined and more corrupted version of the previous one).

I wouldn't consider myself racist but I'm more classist in that I look down on the scum of society of which a lot of black people compose as well as whites and other races, I have no problem with middle class blacks, whites, muslims as long as they don't want to join isis and don't commit crime and intimidate you

I know a lot of cool black people tbf and I'd rather have caribbeans than mudslimes

Genetically they're more or less African blacks. Meaning low IQ savages, really.

You wouldn't believe the savagery outside of the touristy areas.

I could jerk off to the music video for Work.

Does the pigment eumelanin absorb UV-light or not?

I like how you didn't even check my source and instead went straight back to making unsubstantiated assertions in order to defend your preconceived conclusion.

Floridian here, ooga booga niggas from the ghetto that are american are easy to deal with. You fucking subhuman immigrants and 2nd generation anchor babys from nigger countrys in the sea are the absolute worst. Take the niggery from the average spade and multiply it by at least 3x for the most tame of you people. GO HOME

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Jamaica

Most of them are separatist assholes
But there's always a solid 15% of them that are just cool happy people who enjoy living on their island and going through life
Fuck the ones who move to the US illegally though, they're about as chimpanzee as you can get
t. Floridian

>Americas
>Americas
>Americas
>Americas
>Africa
>Americas
>Americas
>Americas
>Americas

What is wrong with them

It also doesn't even mention the folate problem which is arguably even more important.

Well said you.

They're worse than African blacks.

Biggest egos on the planet. I had a run in with one at work, a literal fucking nigger. At least Ubuntu is more humble.

i had a Jamaican friend in high school. cool guy, bit of a criminal though

>reading comprehension

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

I have had two distinct sorts of encounters with Caribbean blacks.

Sometimes, they seem to be very xenophobic, glowering or shouting at whoites in a way that would be shocking in the US, where tensions tend to smoulder rather than be expressed so openly.

On the other hand, I have been warmly welcomed by Caribbean blacks on many occasions, in bars or restaurants when I came in and joined the crowd already inside, on the street, just kicking a ball around or something.

I suspect, but do not know for sure, that the angrier black folks I've encountered down there may be pretty drunk, and dealing with alcohol abuse problems,

Is it at all possible black wouldn't report skin cancer because it is less noticeable to them? Also they probably ain't got time for doctors and shieeet. Those honkies always out to sting a nigga

O the other hand, away from those areas of Kingstown, etc., Jamaicans can be really wonderful people. I wandered into a local kite festival down there one time, it was a local thing, not for tourists at all, and was very welcomed. I also had a great time while driving through the mountins, particualrly with this one old dude whop had just dug up a gigantic yam and was so exited, he told me all about the yam, and yam farming, and walked me around his little plot of land showing off a coffee bush and about 10 stalks of corn... and it was actually a pretty fucking impressive yam.

Jamaica is a warzone if you venture into Kingston. The Jamaicans who live here don't even go into Kingston because odds of being robbed by a gang of fellow nignogs is 100%. Non working gangster wannabe clowns everywhere with zero respect for their own country.

Barbados blacks are totally based, actually motivated to succeed in life and not steal/rob.

Haiti is literally a complete shithole and will never change. Full degeneracy

Cuban blacks are totally integrated into Cuban society because authoritarian commies force them to, plus don't stand for any wannabe gangster bullshit. If you stood on the corner covered in gold chains trying to steal from other Cubans secret police would make you disappear real quick.

Are Carribeans largely mixed or are they more purebred nogs?

If you're +65% nog then honestly I'm not even willing to give you a chance.

>while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.

Africa is blacker than Honduras, el salvador and venezuela for example

I doubt that's the answer.

It could be an answer for blacks and amerindians have other genes that turn them into a heart extracting beheading nation.

Here's the bottom of that list.

Totally depends on the country, (and the person), obviously. Most of the Caribbean is pretty shitty though. Our African immigrants here are consistently a lot better than any Caribbean or Hispanic group.

>less noticeable to them

Sure, that and the incorrect belief that black people are IMMUNE to skin cancer is why their skin cancer is more likely to become malignant or spread before they go to the doctor.

They notice it eventually though, it is very hard to ignore once a spots grows huge and lumpy or starts making you deathly sick...

eumelanin blocking harmful UV rays is a hard fact and that protective effect is reflected in the number of deaths per capita.

If anyone still disagrees with this post, feel free to post the studies you base your opinion on.

I personally don't hate any blacks who aren't dindu niggers on welfare demanding special treatment

they are mixed with whites and native caribs

rude boiii, yar chul wit me mon

Close proximity to the biggest black market in the world (US and A) so overrun with gangs in the drug trade combined with absolute corrupt governments who just steal from everybody so rampant culture of theft and degeneracy.

I lived in Brixton so seen a lot. Jamaicans are violent very violent and aggressive (both man and woman) A lot more than African Americans.

And most jamaicans are a mixture of Africans Chinese, white and poo in the loo Indians..

The African slaves were literally too lazy to work in the fields, so the British started importing Chinese and Indians into Jamaica to do their work..

I'm going to Dominican Republic this summer

Haitian and Jamaican niggers are shit tier

Bahama niggers are okay.
Not sure of the other former slave islands

As a "white" Cuban y'all okay. Blacks here in America are scum.