"Don't CHOKE on your ambition."

"Don't CHOKE on your ambition."

-Darth Vader, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, 2016

*Aspiration

You stupid facefucked semiretarded nerd

That would have been an ok line, aspirations is such an awkward word and too on the nose.

I don't see why it's so bad that Vader said anything remotely funny just because he didn't in the OT. He's younger in this one then he was in any of the OT, and was fairly recently a normal looking human. Sounds like something Anakin would say.

Shitty line, stupid movie

I don't like sand...

Hes 30 minutes younger at the end than in Episode IV

"if I pull that off would you die?"
Director Krennic to Vader

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA I UNDERSTOOD THAT REFERENCE

Seriously, I literally stood up and clapped when he said that sentence HOLY SHIT

I understood that reference because he acutally litterally CHOKES people in the OT

This is fanservice done right. Disney, you did it again you MAGNIFICINT BASTARDS thank you for having literally made my DAY

I do not understand the outcry over this scene. He makes two puns in ANH, and one in TESB. It's an established trait.

that's a lot of sand you got in your vagina

I don't recall them, what were they?

"Am I still in charge?" Come on, you fags, they actually inserted a meme into the actual movie. There's no need to make up your own.

Don't forget the canon comic.

Moff Jerjerrod: "I assure you, Lord Vader, my men are working as fast as they can."

Darth Vader: "Perhaps I can find new ways to MOTIVATE them."

AH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vader so funneh

>Apology accepted, Captain Needa.
Darth Vader spouting one liners is not a new concept.

I think we all cringed at this line
General rule is someone who is already solidified as an intimidating figure should not be spouting one liners, it really ruined the mood

it doesn't mean they were good then either

People in the theater I watched this in thought it was great. Talked to my friends about it and they didn't think anything was wrong about it because the movie needed some comic relief.

Fair point, if someone is complaining because they don't like the puns themselves, I completely understand. I just get a bit bewildered when people act like they're out of character.

>He's younger in this one than in any of the OT
Rogue One ends literally hours before Episode IV starts

>that artwork

>Canon

Luke and Vader never fought face-to-face until empire

Shut the heck up nerd

From my point of view, I am the sand.

>TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE, I MUST SECURE THE DEATHSTAR PLANS

>stands in fog breathing
>reveals himself with a slow lightsaber flare
>waits for audience to finish clapping
>slowly moves forward