TFW you realize that the only way to become chad these days is to take steroids

>TFW you realize that the only way to become chad these days is to take steroids

Give me one reason not to. The more I read about it the more magical testosterone seems to be.

everyone makes fun of roided guys, especially if they are manlets

it wont make you not a leaf

stfu leaf

Take as much steroids as you can, my man. We live only once, what the point to be a muscles, low test peasant?

Literally no one does though, besides most peoples' views are skewed by fake natties on youtube, fitness magazines or otherwise

It's so true...

IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTEEER

R.I.P

You still have to dedicate time and effort to working out if you take steroids. They aren't magic.

Prove me wrong btw

>Studies show that large delts, traps and upper chest are what makes men look masculine
>Suprisingly enough those parts of the body have the most androgen receptors which makes them benefit most from testosterone

>Brain has androgen receptors so I'll be less beta

>Increased redblood cell count so I will have more oxygen going to my brain and my body making me less beta again

Give me one reason not to. You literally can't.

doesn't it also make your balls shrink? I won't touch anything that fucks with my genitals

apparently but that seems to vary by individual i've read and also i don't really care about my balls it's not like an woman sees them without muscles anyway

love how no one can prove me wrong here. I guess i'll do it then

stop fucking larping cringeposting you piece of shit

>larping
What am I larping as? That does not even make any sense.

Well you ignored my post because I'm right.

What was I suppose to respond to you saying something obvious?

>You still have to work out [...]
Okay? I already do that and it's literally not comparable in results

As long as you aren't fat and unbearably ugly, you can get a girl.

It may take a few tries but it's basic statistics, the more girls you ask out, the more likely one'll say yes.

There are other cosmetic things you can do as well such as dressing well.

And the most attractive traits to a girl are money and confidence, not physical looks, though they do help. As long as you have one of those, you'll be good. Plenty of ugly guys get beautiful women.

>As long as you aren't fat and unbearably ugly, you can get a girl.

Yeah but who the fuck wants girls that are below 6's?

>There are other cosmetic things you can do as well such as dressing well.

Not mutually exclusive. Also I am fucking certain that having large shoulders, traps and a wide back will be a MUCH bigger improvement than buying some new clothes.

>And the most attractive traits to a girl are money and confidence, not physical looks

Explain to me how this is possible. How would a girl know you have money? - Do you have to pull up in a lamborgini with a $15 000 watch and throw $1500 at her?

Your looks - your body will be the first thing she would theoretically see which would set the entire first impression.

>As long as you have one of those, you'll be good. Plenty of ugly guys get beautiful women.
Give me one secenario where a Man would benefit from looking worse as opposed to better which steroids would grant you.

In fact money would only be attractive for a long-term relationship. She would still fuck the hot Chad from tinder who roids.

You're right. This is seriously all there there is to it. It blows my mind that so many people on the internet claim that they can't get laid. If it was that hard to get laid, there wouldn't be 7.5 billion people on the planet for fucks sake.

>getting laid by a fat uggo

Ah yes supreme accomplishment. Might as well jack off at that point.

with that kind of attitude you won't get any

women can smell the lack of confidence

and steroids scream lack of confidence

The brain has androgen receptors. So you will literally gain confidence from having a nicer looking body than 99% of the population and also by literally having a more confident brain.

>and steroids scream lack of confidence
Explain how.

a man comfortable with himself knows steroids aren't necessary

you clearly aren't one

>a man comfortable with himself knows steroids aren't necessary

By that logic what else isn't necessary? That is the stupidest logic I've ever heard. By this logic you can say "I am comfortable with myself being 350lbs, I will not lose weight" or "I am comfortable with my horrendous acne all over my body, I will not take acne medication". Or "I am comfortable with being borderline-illiterate, I know that reading books is not necessary".

I've done some research. I have compared the benefits (many) with the downsides (very few), it seems worth it and I am waiting for you or anyone to prove me wrong.
>Not necessary
Nothing is necessary besides having 500ml of water and some basic food. You can sleep on the cold floor and stare at grass all day long.

you will be to men what women with fake tits and ass are to women

Those aren't anywhere close to the same thing, also I do not care.

faggots btfo