Give me ONE good reason why Brexiters are no different than radical Islamic terrorists

>pro tip: you can't

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3644847/Woman-MP-Jo-Cox-stabbed-shot-twice-man-makeshift-gun.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jFDPy
archive.is/qAfqL
twitter.com/andybell5news/status/743454686305464320
theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/16/eu-referendum-live-osborne-brexit-budget-leave-tories
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brexit fight for their country. INSIDE OF THEIR OWN COUNTRY. Let me know when there is brexit violence in other parts of the world.

>he actually said britain first

Lol, saged and what not

KYS nigger paki

oh, NOW islam is violent?

SO IT BEGINS

FALSE FLAG
A
L
S
E

F
L
A
G

It really is unfortunate that legitimate political movements on the right attract some crazies that ruin it for everyone

the most obvious flase flag I've seen in years

SKIKE NEWS IS AT IT AGAIN
THEY'VE NOW REMOVED FROM THEIR ARTICLE THE PATENTLY FALSE CLAIM THAT 'BRITAIN FIRST' WAS SHOUTED
From 20 minutes ago: archive.is/jFDPy
Now: archive.is/qAfqL
This was the section that was removed:
>Aamir Tahir, of The Dry Clean Centre, said the gunman was heard shouting "Britain first".
>He said: "The lady I work with heard two loud bangs but I wasn't there, I was stuck in traffic at the time.
>"I wish I was there because I would have tried to stop him.
>"The whole street thinks it was me but it wasn't.
>"Apparently the guy who did it shouted 'Britain first' and if I had been there I would have tackled him."
NO RETRACTION GIVEN, NO APOLOGY ISSUED

Funny thing how guns are illegal in our country yet here we are. Americas left wing is trying to ban their guns with the deluded and deceiving idea that it will stop violent gun crime. Here's the proof that it does not. Drugs are illegal and have been for as long as I remember yet there's still a drug problem. If you can import drugs illegally, what's stopping guns?

Damn it, we in the UK deserve to be able to protect ourselves somehow.

baka when sharia law is implemented in four years, we will deal with these white savages, allah willing.

#notallbrexiters

Britain First is an MI5 run organization anyway, just like the BNP was before it.

>fascism is an ideology of peace

>makeshift gun
Can't have our false flag make it look like gun control is ineffective :^) It's just those damn right-wingers making weapons in their garage, better keep them out of the hardware stores!

>not all muslims

>holy shit all leave voters are terrorists

I don't know weather to laugh or cry, this is the average brit, willing to murder an innocent women and not muslim rape gangs. Could he not of shot Tony Blair instead ffs

Becuase of this cunt i'm voting to stay in EU.

False flag attack you dirty cultural marxist jew.

>brexit campaign suspended
kek how convenient

That right, vote for things to stay exactly the same and not get any better. The only chance we have of improving society is outside the control of the EU.

>Give me ONE good reason why Brexiters are no different than radical Islamic terrorists

Because you banned guns and knives and this bitch still got both stabbed and shot at the same time.

>Could he not of shot Tony Blair instead ffs

Naughty, naughty Britbong! Looks like somebody's going to get a knock from the constabulary.

Learn to speak english. Jesus.

Brexit is about the UK you dum fuck

>Brexit means fascism

eyewitness said he didn't shout it

This is the most obvious false flag I have ever read about

>What is strawman

Also, why is UK's self defense laws so fucking retarded?

I mean just pushing your attacker away or your attackers fingers getting broken after punching you in the face can land you a much harsher sentence than the attacker gets.

>1 post
>obvious shill
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

Here's a good fucking reason

Brexiters don't have a holy book saying to kill those who disagree with them because it'll send them to Heaven.

Here's another, as someone voting Leave, fuck this guy. How dare he shoot an MP. This is a direct attack against our political system and democracy.

Violence is only suitable as a response to violence and this cunt fired at an innocent women.

So you can continue to vote Remain and watch as the EU drags us down into the abyss, but I'm voting Leave to further secure our nation against the Islamic terrorists you'll so joyfully compare me to.

Brexiters are pretty
and
Alive

>oh no he didnt
>oh yes he did..

.The Graun state he said 'Britain First' (quoting several eyewitnesses) currently anyway:
>theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/16/eu-referendum-live-osborne-brexit-budget-leave-tories
27m ago 15:46
Police investigating reports suspect shouted 'Britain First'

Police are also investigating reports the suspect shouted “Britain First”, a possible reference to the far-right political party, as he launched the attack, Vikram Dodd, Nazia Parveen and Rob Booth report.

Graeme Howard, 38, who lives in nearby Bond Street, told the Guardian he heard the man shout “Britain First” before the shooting and during the arrest.

Police were understood to be talking to at least one witness who claimed to have heard the attacker shout words about the rightwing group, and the motivation for the incident will form part of their inquiry.

> Shooter did shout "Britain first"
> Leavers targeted by media and all over social media
> ID of shooter released
> Not a member of Britain first
> "But if all Muslims are to blame then all sympathisers are to blame! Fuck racists! Brexit BTFO
> 2 days later man revealed to be former member of socilaist workers party
> Thrown out due to inappropriate behaviour
> Highly autistic
> Thought he would help out the left wingers by staging an attack on a pro-leave MP posing as a member of Britain first
> Media and leftists on social media BTFO
> Brexit guaranteed
> wew lad

Please kek, let it be the truth.

Hmmm

eyewitness said he didn't

why aren't you yanks fighting for your country?

I was only joking, but he is a war criminal. like what has this women done that she deserves to be shot?

Islam is about the desert you "dum fuck"

>be me
>be a brexiteer
>love khomeini
>realise i can't argue with you

oh shut up you poof

he shot 1 person, i dont want every fucking nutjob, you included johnny shityourpants, having a gun so they can shoot anyone whenever they get their period

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN
I THOUGH GUNS WERE ILLEGAL
I DON'T LIKE BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR MY PERSONAL SAFETY

1,5 billion people are for brexit.
Not all of them are murderers.

How can only one person die instead of fifty like the American tradition?

You know
I'm not even surprised at the media's dishonesty here
Not even remotely

it's tradition for the british to be worse than us at everything

It was a makeshift gun.

BREAKING
early footage of the homemade gun used to shoot her leaked

You are not making sense, toothpaste. Are you implying that Islam is some how an integral part of all the places muslim terrorism takes place in?

#NotAllBrexits

A-SALAAM ALAIKUM MY BROTHERS, TOGETHER WITH FIRE AND STEEL WE SHALL TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY FROM THE GLOBALIST HEGEMONY, WITH NIGEL FARAGE (PBUH) WE WILL WIN!

Because a Muslim guy on Sky News just said that the words "Britain First" were not said once.

He was at the scene, it's also why Sky News has retracted the claim that this was said.

So go fuck off to leddit or something you disgusting little subhuman.

HOW COULD AMERICANS KEEP POSTING THIS CONSTANTLY WHEN THEY KNOW FULL WELL GUNS AREN'T BANNED IN THE UK?

WHAT'S THAT? YOU'RE A FAGGOT? OH OKAY.

Also there was a fight happening between two men in the street, so this labour woman was not a target, she went off to intervene in it.

The man tried to wrestle the gunman, failed and he's in hospital.

Ill give you 3.

Brits are civilized
Brits are civilized
You're st00pid
Brits are civilized

>Brexit
>Islam
2000+ in 24 diffrent countrys alone this year

wow lad i dunno if i can give you a reason, guess you beat me

Praised be kek and the dubs we sacrifice for him

Islam is enchroaching, we're merely resisting.

it wasn't even 1, major misinformation and people are falling for it lolz

*Encroaching

>not even a single kill, worse than Islamic Terrorism
i would love to make mental gymnastics like the left
fuck even if brexiters would kill 500 people tomorrow i would support 'em
most of em would be mudslimes and po's anyways

brexiters dont sodimize little boys in public swimming pools?

i dunno, beats me

'convenient' timing, don't you think?

No one is going to go and incriminate their own cause at a point where they are about to barely win.
It's disgusting what dirty tricks the remain camp is willing to use to further their political agenda.

>brexiters sodomize little boys
Not all brexiters do that

>1 post by this ID. and the train keeps rolling...

He looks like a Trump supporter.

And suck my cock, mods. Fuck you too.

Politicians going around without bodyguard. Morons.