Why are japanese so racist?

Why are japanese so racist?

fuck you abe

wtf abe

they don;t want to end up like America.

Only thing missing from Japanese flag is swastika

kys weeb

>canadians seriously believe that they're better than america

why can't dumfuc japs makes a straight line?

>japanese people who denounce the land of the rising sun
Shamefur dispray, move somewhere like China

abe good guy , me like him u no like but wy? tell me

considering murder and incarceration rate, they actually are lol

Japan needs more rapists, murderers, and welfare collectors

Sorry I mean refugees

>refugees in Japan

Should just don't allow t*rks and se asians (aka the not clever asian) in japan first
And then gooks who hates japan. Why the fuck do you even come here if you don't like japan

See
At least chinks boost economy, theyre just here for cash and rapes

South Korea wont take them either. Both wealthy, highly developed first world countries but when it comes to refugees they are off the hook because they aren't white. I respect them but it pisses me off too.

And fuck off OP. Only white people can be racist.

日本はracist、国家がありません。 嘘をつかないでください。

cause they are the shithole of asia

>Why are japanese so racist?
The Japs have enough trouble without importing more.

I think that's an entirely reasonable and much more pragmatic approach. $1.5B in refugee aid is much needed help, it's not like he's offering nothing. It's unreasonable to expect that every single country will open their doors. Frankly I think Germany really fucked up when they opened the floodgates and let that many people in, you have a logistical and a security nightmare. It's not like I'm even a conservative either, I'm definitely lean more left and I'm not against taking people in but you have to be sensible about it. Taking in tens of millions of people, especially in a country as small as Germany or shrinking in population like Japan is a recipe for disaster

安倍首相は立派なリーダーであり、愛国者です。 私は、安倍首相が正しい政策を取っていると思います。 日本は主権を持った国であるため、難民たちに扉を開けてくれなくても大丈夫です。

>t netouyo

私は韓国人です

あなたは左翼ですか?

Japanese people hate foreigners. Japan #1! Japanese is kill all rapefugees that come to Japan!

What the fuck, do you seriously want to import thousands of shitskins who'd do nothing but steal, kill, rape, take welfare money and turn your country in a cucked shithole similar to ger*any or sw*den?

Are you out of your fucking mind Takeshi?

An illusory difference, in the coming century, once they've let in as many underpeople as we have, they shan't be any better off in statistics of that kind.

>"Here's some money, now shut the fuck up."
based

Keep Japan pure, Abe is right.