Fucking cucks

Fucking cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4e178w/canada_sjw_judge_reduces_sentence_for_abuser_of/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't this the case in every school?

I grew up in a coed public school in Australia and we were always taught to clean up after ourselves, and that the cleaners job, despite what we thought, was not to pick up trash after us.

Only a nigger wants others to clean up after them. Lazy sack of shit.

Saves money and teaches the kids how to live for themselves and not be degenerate. Not seeing a problem here

My schools didn't make us clean up after ourselves.

And Americans are inherently lazy.

In Sweden we have polacks to clean our toilets.

Dunno about you, but I went to school to learn, not scrape someone's shit off the wall.

My school didn't make us scrub the toilets.

the kid in the middle is thicccc af and wnats the d

There comes a time when the term "slave morality" simply makes too much sense.

Don't you mean "BEJAYSUS AND BEGORRAH YA FOOKIN COONTZ MUH POTATO FAMINE"?

I own a school and force all the little niggers to do some shit like picking up papers and sweep.

>teaches them that mommy won't always be there to pick up after them

>reinforces good hygiene so they aren't living in a swamp when they get their own place

Americans could learn a thing or two from the nips.

>learning other subjects
>learning simple discipline on the side
>"I came here to learn!"

if that's true, its wonderful. this teaches things a teacher can't.

>Buddhism
>A religion started in India
>Teaches that cleaning is related to morality
>Yet most Indians seem to believe and operate under the conception that cleaning things makes you absolutely filthy and untouchable.
>They believe this to such a degree that their streets are filled with excrement and garbage
How?

They are cooks because they are taught to clean and help the community? Right, I dont want to be anywhere near the pile of shit you probably call home.

>Americans could learn a thing or two

no they can't, they're too stupid to learn anything

I have no problem with this. I lived in Japan for 5 years and the youth in Japan is how youth everywhere should be. They just shut the fuck up and do what they are told. Kids shouldn't have an opinion. That's why the west is crumbling we value the opinions of people who still get pimples on a regular basis.

Japanese schools do make students clean up after them selves. They also have to help with the preparation of lunch.

Are you literally saying there's nothing wrong with cleaning someone else's shit?

Kinda agree.. the same method of thinking can be applied to almost everything.

Although I would think it responsibility rather than morality.

And there will always be people pissing all over the place because they will most likely clean someone else's toilet.

This should be mandatory in all schools, private and public, kids have to learn discipline.
We are to entitled.
No one would care about microaggresions if they did this.

Scrape shit off the wall?
Sounds like you Irish are still having trouble with a toilet....wait!
Is that you Pajeet?

My home is actually very clean. I only clean after MYSELF and not after the mess someone else created.

Caste system, they don't clean cause they expect a lower caste to do it.
At the end of the day, no one does.

so you learn not to be a fucking useless tool that can't look after yourself. Then again, I guess this is not the norm to you since your norm would to get drunk, shit in the streets, get into fist fights at least 3 times every hour and pass out on top of your own barf with your dick stuck in a potato

then how did we invent everything and/or make everything better? Also we work more hours than everyone save the Japanese, but they mostly just do that for appearances it. We do it out of principle.

That will definitely eliminate the chances of foreigners getting these jobs.

>thinking cleaning up after yourself is the same as scrubbing toilets

dumbass

go back to your potato famine paddy

I guess you never went to school, but by looking at that flag I am not surprised at all.

I don't see the problem here.

Ever since they were forced to give up their military, their entire population was converted to peasant status.

most Indians arenĀ“t buddhist, what are you even on about?

We need to adopt this. My countrymen are busy blaming other people

Too bad our alt-right fag PM will never think of any decent shit like this.

Yes, I did go to school.
And from kindergarten to college, I never saw shit on the walls, floor, or anywhere other than where it was supposed to be, in the toilet.

You need to build the toilets first.

One step at a time.

Yeah. But the ones we have are not clean either.

Buddha was from Nepal, you racist

They're cucks because they are filthy as you Italians?

>You need to build the toilets first.

If they want to just clean the classroom, it's not really a bad system.

However, if you want the little shits to clean the restroom also, well...coming for a person who've done this in elementary school(for two year in a row), there is a few problem:

-No one take the cleaning seriously(everyone will just be playing with cleaning tools and on Friday everyone plays with water hose)

-The quality is utter shit(I've been a restroom after the cleaning is done and there's still shit on the wall)

- I hope you didn't ate too full during lunch, cause you will see some of the nasty bullshit when the cleaning time comes(shit is outside the toilet not in, people wipe their ass on the wall, etc.)
-If you still have class after the cleaning, you will smell like you just came out of the sewer(good luck if you wet your clothes, get ready for a weekend in bed)

So yeah, good system if you only doing the classroom, but not so great when coming to restroom.

Did students in your school regularly smear shit on the walls?

>teaching children to be responsible for themselves and their facilities is a bad idea

no wonder your country is a giant turd

Yes, learn how to clean up.
Once you realise that it's not fun to clean up piss and shit all over the walls, then you'll stop pissing and shitting all over the walls.

Hahahahahaahhaha reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4e178w/canada_sjw_judge_reduces_sentence_for_abuser_of/

Real china, stop being jelly of your superior nippon cousins.

You are Chinese

This thread is about Japanese and other civilzed people

>hue brings the bantz

First comes the toilets.
Then comes the cleaning.

Cleaning a toilet is kind of pointless if your streets are full of shit.

>77479102

Oh I'm not jealous at all Adolf, I just feel sorry for anyone who have to put up with this shit, also this "practice" will last all the way to high school, so get comfortable.

Ya, no one does that in America because we have Mexicans that will do it for us, basically for free.

we didnt scrub toilets but there was a huge press for hygiene and not making the bathroom look like shit

but I grew up in white suburbia

but poland how will you ever remain employed if u can be replaced with japanese teachings

>linking to reddit

i have been baited. at least, i hope so.

Not only walls.... the ceiling too.

I knew someone that took a shit right in the middle of the floor on the little drain.

>77479302

Coming for a country that lose Greenland to a bunch of ice people, well done there Butter Cookie

The only real issue is that in japan, this works because people are taught discipline from a young age, and this is enforced through all facets of their lives. The same isn't true in other cultures.

Fuck off you literal nigger

>cucks

LOL

ever been to india?

Because the west is against discipline for being "too nazi"

Indians have zero social responsibility because they think cleaning up is for lower castes

even though they are of those low caste, they claim they aren't by bleaching their skin and desperately claiming they are of higher cast.

Also they are under the impression that wallowing through shit all their life, karma will throw them a bone and good fortune will come. Except karma trolls the (shit) out of them and that isn't how it goes, and they continue wallowing in shit

Back in my HS days, I made it a point that my shit ended up anywhere but the toilet. I wasn't the only one

even the monkey insults the indians

He's trying to be epin.

SUPERPOWER BY 2020

AMERICA
FUCK
YEAH!

>then how did we invent everything and/or make everything better?
Lmao.
>Also we work more hours than everyone save the Japanese,
You also have basically the most inefficient workforce in the Western world..
>but they mostly just do that for appearances it. We do it out of principle.
No, you do it because you do all sorts of shit besides working at work like going through the Dunkin-Drive several times a day.

Still can't afford toilet

we dont give a fuck when the ''very very special'' whities abuse us, would we care if this monkhues have a go?

Don't Indians follow hinduism instead of buddhism?

To be honest this just teaches them respect.

lol who said that?

Where did you go to school? That's fucked. Forcing everyone to clean up after themselves would probably stop this sort of thing. I know if somebody did something like that in my class and we had to clean it, we'd beat the shit out of them.

Most American schools don't have penis inspectors. Instead, children do the inspecting daily as part of the practice rooted in Jewish traditions that associate penis inspection with morality.

>students have to work to keep bathroom clean
>they are less likely to fuck up the bathroom for everyone else

makes sense to me

Yeah, here is a picture of me in Kolkata.

One of your fellow pooloos

It teaches discipline, and the idea that you have to take care of yourself. Holy shit, is it that hard for some of you fucking retards to understand? They do the same in boot camp. It also teaches you not to shit on the wall because you might be the one to clean it up. Not that anyone besides Indians, retards, and apparently the Irish shit around a toilet anways.

you look happy. obviously being from a shit obsessed country

What a shitty job.

What if there's a leak?

looks like you took his word pretty seriously

PUT THAT POO IN THE LOO

OH SHOULD I JOHN? SHOULD I?

we had an 80 year old autistic estonian clean our shit up. it was pretty funny

I had to do this. We rotated the roster, but the class chair always volunteered too. When we saw public schoolers dropping empties on their own lawn, or shitting on their own floors, it just reinforced how low and pathetic they were. We would never deface our school. It was a huge sense of ownership and pride.

I'm not sure why more schools don't do this as it generates more endowments.

India is Islamic and Hindu. So naturally, it's a shit hole literally and figuratively.

Murica

we dont own much guns though.

all these butthurt kids were cucked into scrubbing a toilet for free, this is why ireland is superpower by 2020

Except I never did, niggers did. I'm not cleaning their shit while they skip class that day to smoke weed and slip roofies to sharquisha

Dubbies for wise words.

course an irish would say that;
Just because you sit in a desk and read text doesn't mean that you are utilizing teaching potential to it's full percent,
you can learn about life from doing all sorts of shit.

>I'm not sure why more schools don't do this as it generates more endowments.
Because their job is to turn us into sheep not give us a reason to enjoy life

prefer biological weapons then huh?

This must be one of the terrible effects of cultural homogeneity that our (((friends))) warned us about.

nope. disposed them all long ago

Well, I'm a proud proponent of alternative education. Anything you miss learning before jr high school, you can make up in a matter of weeks. Except for reading, languages and arithmetic, our schools are a daycare center. They intentionally stunt students by ching lessons over weeks in order to fill time.

There's literally no reason for our children to spend the majority of childhood in a classroom.

>newfag doesn't know what cucks are

Learning discipline and hard work to children is the exact opposite of being a cuck, faggot.