Why are all French people fucking insufferable? What is it about their culture that makes people like that?

Why are all French people fucking insufferable? What is it about their culture that makes people like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-French_sentiment_in_the_United_States
youtu.be/kNof_m_XmB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

france is core of Europe culture

I just put a zucchini up my ass without enema tho

Don't fucking talk to me jungle nigger BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Might be because it's a tradition for them to shove a baguette up their asses every morning and keep it until night

Hey why are you stealing my joke Lucas

I mean it ain't a joke

its called an italian squash

Holy shit really? Doesn't it hurt? How do you even sit?

>What is it about their culture that makes people like that?

Superiority

Sense of unwarranted self-importance. They consider their language the most beautiful, their traditions the best and have that "look what we have given the world" feel while completely ignoring other countries' achievments.

>Someone actually took a shit and painted it

That's not a nice thing to say about Albania.

That's not a nice thing to say, Albania*

lol

Did you know that before the arrival of the barbaric Swedes a few hundred years ago that Finland did not posses a written language, nor a single city?

Before your people even knew how to spell their name, the French were an ancient bastion of civilisation.

tf are you talking about. French (avecs don't count) tourists are some of the politest we get

why do you speak like a nigger exactly?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-French_sentiment_in_the_United_States

well they should stop being hippies all the time. also what's with french people just refusing to speak french w/ non french speakers?? every frenchy ive met is weird about that and usually hesitant to speak w/ me. Do they think I'm making fun of them???

It is actually Italy

>Do they think I'm making fun of them?
don't you always do though

fuck hippies tb h

They probably dont speak french with you because you cant speak it properly amerishart
Also french are anything but hippies they are arrogant good for nothing shitheads

It dépend , honestly france partialy due to his tall country and populous population was really important and made the middle age much more that Italian

i speak pretty good french i think. i speak shit spanish and mexicans are always delighted when i speak spanish

That's because you speak down to Mexicans from a position of superiority. With the French you are speaking up from a position of inferiority.

>stop being hippies all the time
9/11 was an inside job but also a mossad operation

why would the french be superior to me though? int memes aside.

never reply to me again you little insect

the united states has no culture

although that's your opinion, we're still by far the best country in the world and in history so if anyone should feel superior it's me. frenchies can go and feel superior to italians or something.

I can't stand myself to be honest with you.

All central/south europeans are degenerate and arrogant asshole. I only have bad experiences from visiting these subhumans.

please get triggered

youtu.be/kNof_m_XmB4

shut up hungry lamo

Why did she wander off autistically?

lol. you are the chosen one. you must know.

Have absolutely no idea what this video is about

They played the wrong national anthem so she left the podium. Then refused to return even under threat of disqualification.

>And in history
No.

who's better britain?

>history started in 18th century
KEK, never forget you're basically european expatriates

>puts highways in the center of their cities
>godawful healthcare system
>horrendous crime rate
>enormous (student) debt

Yeah I don't think so mate.

>puts highways in the center of their cities
yeah our cities are doing fine that's why everyone from all over the world comes to them.

>godawful healthcare system
really? because I have great healthcare. Found out I had a hernia last week and am having surgery next week. Sure there is a $5000 deductible.... buuuuut workers comp bitch.

>horrendous crime rate
not in my small and very white suburban town.

>enormous (student) debt
I actually only cover living expenses. Ever hear of a scholarship bub? Also go into a trade if you don't want student debt. You'll be miserable in the end no matter what.

european expatriates and proud it, buddy. but above all we are americans. we're the proudest nation and the best nation ever. maybe you should take notes lmao.

because everyones hate us so we are bitter yes it's your own fucking fault (especially german american and pure anglo)