What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-vargLeWoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's a jew

>that episode where he let creed rape Kelly for 100 dollars and never told anyone

What was his problem?

too much power too fast

Neo-syndrome.
Every lil cuckold like this closet dwelling monkey dater thinks they are more important than everyone around them and that they are special snowflakes that are destined for greatness.
The show loved knocking him down too.
Still lives at home, burns a Cheesy Pita, Infatuation with Kelly, Drug problem, Commits Fraud, etc.

The writers didn't like having a straightman besides Jim so Ryan had to devolve in to the same wackiness as everyone else.

ALLAHU AKBAR. DON'T FORGET ALLEPO, DON'T FORGET SYRIA

Chuckled/10

Prison Mike vs Date Mike

Who wins?

that was a pretty dark season finale, how did they get away with it?

DELET

this! fucking this!

>I dont want to have a thing
>something guy
>who started the fire?

Date Mike 3 out of 5 times

But he was part of the writing team, I actually don't like Ryan because his character seems entirely written by him, and it's quite annoying in my opinion.

Prison Mike rapes Date Mike in the shower

Wait, did Creed actually paid hin?

threads over boys pack it up

No u

I don't remember this episode of The Office

Thought he was hot shit because he was going to business school

I started watching this recently after finishing 30 rock.

Is it literally just
> Stupid, Smug or Zany character says something Stupid, Smug or Zany.
> Zoom in on someones incredulous reaction.
> Cut to next scene of Stupid, Smug or Zany character saying something Stupid, Smug or Zany.

For 9 whole seasons? Parks and Rec was the same, is this the peak of """American Humor"""?

Don't forget Cringe

Personally I only enjoy Seasons 2 and 3 but its probably all shit objectively

he probably browsed Sup Forums

You have no perception of American culture if you don't find the American Office at least a bit worthwhile. It invented the humor that both Parks and Rec and 30 Rock propelled themselves into the limelight with. It shits on them.

how's 30 rock? worth a watch?

See i can't even understand the comparison between 30 Rock and these two shows though.

It at least varies it up, i'm halfway through season 2 now and honest to god all the jokes follow this archetype. 30 Rock doesn't smash cut to disapproving looks after every joke, and all of the humor comes from the situation or the characters interacting rather than contrived and repetitive 'Oh hes looking at the camera disapprovingly, hes in on the joke, that's my cue to laugh!'

It's like a shittier version of a laugh track.

Very good, wholehearted recommendation.

>Implying Ryan wouldn't pay for his girl to be fucked because he gets off to it

rather than contrived and repetitive 'Oh hes looking at the camera disapprovingly
So you've never watched 30 Rock.

Aside from like Liz Lemon being exasperated a few times i honestly can't think of it being that common.

There's a reason your "i can't think" ends with a 404.
/thread

Because you have no examples or counterpoints to my criticism?

actually my favourite character

Seriously, i'm 3/4ths through an episode right now and it's happened a grand total of once, while another character was talking and setting up a different joke.

When The Office or Parks and Rec do it it's like 3-4 seconds of silence just staring at their face literally every single joke.

Pam's ex was so pissed at Jim.

It was the cold open for s2e11, the rest of the episode is pretty forgettable

youtube.com/watch?v=6-vargLeWoU

what is someone with this fetish called?

What the fetish for fat faces and chubby clam lips or the fetish for replacing muslim assassins with slightly famous girls with hormone imbalances?

yes

I like duchebag Ryan. He's a asshole in a way a lot of people I know are. I find him relatable.

It's alright. Alec Baldwin is pretty much the entire show, though. After you watch it, consider what the show would be like if he wasn't in it. You'll see what I mean.