>tripfag
>Australian
>avatarfag
The unholy trinity of faggotry

>everything
no, just you

same hyde is not funny and anyone who likes him is a fuckface

This

Won't a big fat defense player just sit on you when you get on all fours?

>knees on floor
>defence just need to tap you on the back for a tackle

You fucked up bro

>>>/reddit/

ebin win op

All the newfag autists in this thread not recognizing an old Sup Forums meme.

I want half retarded phone posters who showed up because they felt this would be the place to accept them for being flyover state redneck racist pieces of shit during the 2016 election to leave.

Classic

Just go to eightchan. You can't un mainstream something.

Are you trying to say *he* is #NotYourPresident ??

Are you maybe even, dare I say it, part of the #resistance ??

Holy moly!

If you were on this board before 2016 you'd know that Sup Forums as a whole is nowhere near as radical as Sup Forums

I'm saying I fucking hate newfags and Euros (which are pretty much all newfags) ruining which was once a great place. And if you look at the numbers we saw a massive influx of posters and a jump in phone posters during the 2016 election.

Specifically I hate that newfags and Euros ruined Sup Forums which was once the best board on this site. Now there is no best board because they're all fucking shit.

Best rule of Sup Forums was always "lurk moar" so when someone posted something that was here before you were you didn't go shooting your mouth off jumping at imaginary reddit boogeymen.

This is all our own fault really. "Any community that finds enjoyment in pretending to be idiots will soon be overrun by actual idiots who think they're in good company."

>taking Sup Forums this seriously

wow really makes me think

>post says football
>image is about handegg
Are you retarded, OP?

>Hurr, i don't care about good conversation or funny memes
>taking anything seriously
>I don't care that creative OC no longer exists
>I don't care that a board that was once a shining example of the good of freedom of speech has now devolved into racist shit flinging by the slow kids
>I believe in NOTHING Lebowski!
>NOTHING!

Wow a German nihilist, color me surprised

You sound like a cuck who just realized it and now youre a salty faggot.

go back to /reddit/ faggot.

Serious question, do you alt-lite kiddies suffer from withdrawal symptoms if you don't call 3 people a cuck over the internet everyday?

lol

Epic picture, can I save it?

>troll logic comics
vintage meme, well cultivated

The problem in your solution is that it has the fucking Browns winning

LOL this post is fucking epic. Today OP was not a fag and instead won the interwebs.

I only call someone a cuck when it's appropriate.

>This used to be acceptable
Where has the time gone?

I really really thought it was just going to be a temporary thing and that in 2017 we'd go back to the way we were in 2015. I'm beginning to think maybe it's permanent, that Sup Forums and reddit has infected us for good

>Not being in constant opposition of the democratically elected president of the United States is considered radical

>phoneposter

>Sup Forums was never right-leaning and the only people that weren't clinton retards are newfags from reddit
"""""no"""""
in what world did habbo raiding with black guys and saying "pool's closed due to aids" and making swastikas on the map include being an SJW faggot? bush just sucked and people called it out, Sup Forums has always been right leaning

How many internets is this image worth, i'd like to buy one.

up ur ass lol

>8ch is not mainstream
wew

You're right that Sup Forums used to be much better than it is now but the breaking point was the 2010 World Cup. Everything after that was trash.