How do you approach a hood black qt irl?

How do you approach a hood black qt irl?

>the fuck you just say, white boi?

you don't. they smell like shit and are retarded

i said u look fine as hell mama

Ayo girl lemme holla atchu
Ima slap dat ass hoe
etc.

Why the hell would I do that?
Hoodrats are scum.

Delete this racist post.

dont say anything about how ashy they are

t. found out the hard way

They are hot. Imagine taking xanax and drinking lean and later fuck without rubber. Thats the dream right there

they spend so much of their little money on cash and other materialistic shit, i bet they are more presentable than you

Just be yourself desu

Armed and alert.

>i bet they are more presentable than you

Have you ever met one in real life? Or are you just a virgin who saves pictures of girls to obsess over on the internet?

>they spend money on cash
I don't get it

this, for the most part they're just normal girls
I have tons of girls like that, that i'm good friends with

In Denmark we have hoodrat immigrants, probably the same thing so yea I have experience

Cash'n carry*

me neither

will their former gang member soundcloud rapper ex bf try to kill me though

Then why the fuck are you asking an anime board how to approach a girl? Are you a virgin?

not that guy but
>hoodrat immigrants are the same thing

laugh my fucking ass off. the moment you go to any hood you'll get your face kicked in for being a faggot foreign white boy. if you manage to bro a few people in the hood, you'll get ripped constantly because white people aren't use to black banter.

t. grew up/hung around a few niggas in actual hoods

She is beautiful from the inside.

>White cucks dating black women.

>canada
>hoods

lmao gtfo you cucknadians are weak af. do you even have black people? drake doesnt count

There are no black chicks where I live. Do I have to act differently around them then with white chicks?

Burgers are black girls easy? Is it easy to make black girl gf then latina/white girl?

Poor soul

not particularly. at the end of the day they're just like any other girl except they've been spoiled by bbc so chances are low for u pajeet

we have full blown ghettos with guns and shit my man.

i've seen people stabbed, seen my first cocaine deal at 13, seen people pull guns, etc.

fucked up shit. theres basically no whites in these neighborhoods imo, just your assortment of blacks/browns/asians. white people aren't very well-liked if you look visibly middle class too.

Black girls are easy as fuck but 25% of them have herpes so don't bother.

How common is it for black girls to go for man of other race?

Why is that? Are they extremely slutty?

not sure how familiar you are with indian girls in the us, but i estimate for every interracial indian girl relationship i might see 1.5-2 interracial black relationships. so not as loose as, say, white women, but not really parochial either

>he doesn't spend money on cash money

AHAHAHAHAHA. Sure buddy. You guys are just butthurt your country isn't as popular as America. I bet being right next to Murica makes you guys feel all inadequate

>hood
>qt
hmmmmm

It's not as bad as it would get in US sure, but it's still pretty bad. I can assure because I live nearby Malvern.

Also,
>let me tell you about your country

Indian girls and interracial? Really? I don't imagine
Indian parents would accept that kind of stuff.

uh, idk, with a fat wad of foodstamps?

Canada has a large Chinese population. Do you have any idea how violent Chinese gangs are?
Also, stop making cancerous threads. You're been at it a fair bit recently- fucking stop.

Make me kangaroo fucker

>malvern
Kek. Is it filled with nerdy chinese and poos as the aussie said?

Only black girls i knew that went for white guys were islanders

Black cuban girl i knew was really into me but she had some emotional issues i wasnt prepared to deal with

and a Haitian girl seemed into me, might be because I seemed to be the only person who understood her accent or knew anything about her country.

>Chinese gangs
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANABANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

REALLY??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

have you never heard of the Triad gangs?

aren't they japanese?

thats the Yakuza

Triad are anywhere with chinese population

Triads are Taiwanese

Taiwanese are ethnic Han Chinese

when a Canadian talks about Chinese gangs he is talking about Triads

also the official name for Taiwan is (im pretty sure it still is, unless they changed it recently) Republic of China

Do a semester abroad at an American university. Very carefully vet all the cute black girls you meet on campus pass up on the BLM Africana studies cunts and find yourself one few middle class black girls.
Literally the only viable option that doesn't get you an incurable STD.

If you're white I don't even think they see you as a possible mate. It's like you're a different species, it never even crosses their mind. Doesn't bother me in the least because they look like monkeys, but it's just how it is.

i wonder what they look like without all that makeup

ah

if you're still here i don't expect you to believe me. euros are sheltered people.

but i did grow up right near jane and finch and seen how bad things get. literal gang wars and people holding corners with guns.
sorry you live near such a shithole m8, and a shithole district as well.

t. city of toronto resident

I love u india

No girls that pretty are really hood. She's probably middle class... mom is a teacher or nurse, she's probably at a public college

Girls like this go for white guys all the time. I would bet MOST white girls with some education have dated or slept with a white boy. Nearly every black girl who marries a white boy meets them in college and comes from that background. Truly hood black girls only date white guys if they're also very hood

I've never noticed black women smelling bad

I am the poo. Kek. No, mostly blacks. Most I've ever seen in Canada in one place.

>drive on slum street
>look for a bargain
>boink

>tfw hood rats will never like sissy white bois

I've only ever met one black girl, and she was born and raised as a Norwegian, so you would approach her the same way as any person really.

However, my understanding is that if you go to one of those black hoods that they have in USA, you would probably get in trouble really fast for just entering their neighbourhood.

they smell like cocoa butter tbqh famalam

blondcucks are truly cowards

i laf evertiem

Lol no trust me she is a rapper from a shitty neighborhood

Only the men acts retarded. I think the women don't gives a fuck

are you the OP?

i wish you could come here and try hanging out with the locals/picking up girls at one of our bigger ghettos.

you'll either get beaten up or people might be amused.

why do you think a generic black woman at a college dorm is a "hood-rat"?

full hood rats aren't anything like what you've seen in netherlands. your country has literal wannabe gangs like all of europe.

What qabil are you?

Those people are retarded for doing that shit then. As far as i know canada wasnMt that oppressive towards blacks so it doesn't make sense

I would have no trouble im not scared of niggas with canadian accents. The only hood niggas i might feel uncormfortable around are the onrs from chicago

Something like this then?

with a 9mm in my pocket

Answer me.