Why does Sup Forums hate Grimes?

Literally every time I see someone with a Grimes album on its chart gets shitted on, I haven't listened to any of her stuff so I'm kind of confused

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_oS9Kgzammc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they can't date her/fuck her

She makes trash music and is fugly

Because she's ugly.

holy shit this meme is getting stale

why hellew, there; dost thou request a BOUCHTACHE?!

They don't know any music theory and can't understand Grimes subtle genius.

and now your post is fixed.
mustouche

claire

I like her music but it gets shadow by her toxic fanboys who constantly shill her

youtube.com/watch?v=_oS9Kgzammc

great thread, montie

Hairiest asshole in the game.

Because her fans are retarded. Ahe makes decent music, but there are better female musicians out there. The fact that grimesfags say that Art Angels is album of the decade is laughable.

i want to make a sandwich with her doodoo butter on bread made from her vayjayjay yeast

/thread

claire

Bump

It's claire

what a beautiful thing to say :')

Bump

Because she's literally Crystal Castles Lite™

who would want to? she is literally boner kill
HAHHAHAhahahaha
so true
and some how even dirtier than Alice Glass

but without the rapist beat-maker

fixed.

Isn't he level 10 sjw? I'd rather not be exposed to his far left mental illnesses

SHE IS LITERALLY HITLER!!!!!!!!

her fans on here are obnoxious. plus she makes critically acclaimed music. some of it is extremely pop. and she’s an outspoken feminist.

that’s why

don't believe the shitposters, everybody loves grimes

I wish I was that plant

BOUCH!!!

>I haven't listened to any of her stuff so I'm kind of confused
So why don't you just go ahead and check her out to form your own opinion?

bump

I want to dominate her smack her on the ass while I pound her doggystyle etc

I'm gonna hit grimes with a hammer

:(

why are her eyes crooked? stop photo shopping her

Why the sad face? I can’t help that I want to choke her.. she’s probably into that shit anyways

her boyfriends a handsome dude isn't he

Sup Forums is basically Sup Forums now. any women or minorities they hate.

not really

>Sup Forums is basically Sup Forums now

Sup Forums is basically Sup Forums later

lolwat? what does that mean?

consensually only...

it means he loves grimes a lot

grimes grimes grimes

I hope you realize you're calling an uninvolved individual "ugly" (someone who tattooed "Beautiful" on their hand no less), simply because you dislike their fan base or aren't into their music. Stop and think about how bizarre and infantile that is for a moment. Using someone to attack some group by proxy, or alleviate some personal discomfort, or whatever your deal is.

Instead of thinking about going into this thread and saying "Grimes is ugly!!!" to us, imagine going up to her in person and saying it to her face. Or even simply emailing her. "You're ugly. You're an ugly person." Really put yourself in that situation, does it actually feel right? Does it actually make any sense? Do you really feel that way?

Our logic can really be a mess, I'll tell ya. This is like burning down someone's neighbour's house because you disliked them and overheard them saying the architecture and new paint job looked nice. That'll show 'em!

how pretentious

bump

>shitted
The correct term is "shat"

>critically acclaimed
Link please. I'm serious, I want to see what someone other than these retards think.

Nice get digits don't lie

Her being femanist I'm pretty sure she would

It happened to Sup Forums it will happen to Sup Forums prepare your anases

and is Canadian

how likely is it that grimes will ever read that anons post though. i dont disagree with you, i just think its whatever either way. anons never gonna influence grimes in any way

bump

not that user but here ya go

if she googles her name and some other word then one of these threads will come up

Who?

Grimes

Fair enough, at least a few of these are trustworthy and objective. Christgau can rot in hell, though.

What did he do?

This pretty much

she doesn't make music, she makes "garbage"

her music is mediocre and certainly nowhere near good enough to justify 10 threads every single day

she isn't even good looking either

lame comments, plebs

CLAIRE !

true

I’d like it if someone called me ugly lol then at least somebody would be paying attention to me.

be nice to claire ffs she is a good girl!

bump

amazing and thoughtful person

Grimes a shit

Subjective as hell, plus his and his wife's take on Lennon's death was vile.
Only part I agree with is that there are too many threads. One every couple of days is quite enough.

To amplify on the second part, Sup Forums doesn't so much hate Grimes, as they do the idiots that start and derail threads on a constant basis for no reason except to be pains in the ass.

She makes the most vapid most regressive fucking pop garbage and the fanboys constantly shill her garbage music

>related to devin townsend

gross. do you really need another reason?

people hate "Grimes" but you never see anyone talking shit about pic related or any of her previous releases. I think Art Angels was really polarizing and a lot of her worthwhile fans dropped her and what was left was the spork-core kids. I hate her new music personally but still listen to her old stuff.

>worthwhile fans dropped her
actually the opposite
most of her real fans accepted the new sound

OP here, now I understand, this shit got toxic as fuck, I would delete this thread if I could

bump

Shitty pop music spammed by waifufags

>OP here
prove it

sorry, there is no need to underestimate that visions is trash too

why do you even need reminding lmao

grimes

she's been getting the "everyday until you like it" treatment by a militant group of invasive weeaboos and has been for about two years.

Can you please stop shilling yourself?

it started around April

I don't really care for female vocals

it's over

bump

>does it actually feel right?
fuck yes it does
>Does it actually make any sense?
Absolutely. Literally looks like she belongs in a pound.
>Do you really feel that way?
100% yes I really fucking do.

>to be fair you have to have a high IQ to understand her music
your a living breathing joke. i know music theory and that doesn't make her synthpop any less basic and amateurish

Check my IP or something, I don't know, I just happened to see that my thread was in the main page, I thought everyone was going to ignore my question after replied with that, don't believe me if you want, I don't really care, I just wanted to express my regret of making this thread