What kind of music do you listen to user

>what kind of music do you listen to user
how do you respond to this without sound like a pretentious autist.

>b-b-back that ass up

wu tang clan im telling you guys this is a golden answer in almost every setting,

nirvana

It's such a shit question that it doesn't merit a serious response.

i miss the days when we just showed each other our iPods

"rock and roll"

I listen to a lot of music. What genres are you into? I can name albums I like from any genre. I usually listen to pretty obscure stuff. Huh? Oh, I find out about it through an online music forum.

"what internet forum, user?"

>I myself enjoy listening to Swans and Can, my favorite album has to be Spiderland by Slint. I found out about them by going on Sup Forums.

Women don't care about music. Any answer other than the current flavor of the month pop song would only illicit negative responses.

this guy makes the whole pic for me

>Oh user, I didn't know you had such pleb taste. I only date men listening to jazz and classical

I show my Spotify but it doesn't solve the problem
>Hi, I was never able to talk to a woman in my life sowarped my own morals to justify that

Honestly I have no idea how to react to this question, hence why I make sure I ask the other person first.
Then I just gauge what I should say/try to get them into by what they say.
I told this dude at work about The Soft Moon and he loved it

iPods were still better
>ooh user you have early jeff mangum recordings? want to come to my house later and let me rip it to my iTunes?
they you make out ;)

point at the junglist movement shirt i wear most days

rappers don't ride bikes because they can't handle bars

Underground hip hop from Poland

It sounds like a beautiful fantasy user (I had it too)

I don’t. I tell them my true opinion whether they like it or not. If they choose to act like pieces of shit, I’ll put a bullet in the back of their heads like the plebs they are.

I wish i had ever done that

if you made music it would be called *teleports behind u*-core

boy if you weren't doing this on the reg and plus using your knowledge of torrenting to proto-netflix&chill you weren't doing it right

I listen to a bunch of stuff you've probably never heard of and probably wouldn't care for.

I'm honest and say I listen to noise. Most people become curious and it makes for fun conversations.

Why would patricians like us care about what a couple of boring, basic-bitch thots think?

normie shit

>saying you listen to noise
>being honest

link it

I love Asians, but these just look like a bunch of thot Stacys who wouldn’t care about true patrician music. Id let them rot in their plebhood.

80s stuff