FC Barcelona After Neymar

Who do you think Barcelona should buy after Neymar left, In my opinion they should buy Ousmane Dembele (120 Mil) then Seri from Nice (40 million buy out clause) that leaves them with 60 million, I think they should save it until January since no world class players would get sold for 60 million.

they should rot in hell.

spain should have genocided all the scatalans.

7-0 get fucked

I can't see anyone great moving this late in the window especially since the most suitable ones (Hazard, Coutinho and O. Dembele) are locked down by long term contracts. Good thing Barca got that fag from Everton.

I forgot the Barcelona board is full of corrupt autists, my bad

Coutinho

Is Coutinho actually worth 100m or are liverslip just being retarded? I don't watch liverpool, so how good is he?

Also why would anyone want to stay with a bunch of chokers at liverslip? You'd think he'd leave at the first sign of something better.

No just no. But he is now worth 100m by inflated everyone knows Barca has 222 to spend dollars

they'll just rot. fuck that club and fuck their players, i'm glad they're trash-tier now.

What about Dembele, is he actually worth 100m?

Barca should just go after some players with release clauses and then tell liverpool they only have 70m left :^)

No, for a 20 year old who's had one good season he's worth 50 tops. He's basically martial 2.0 but there's a good chance he won't flop like him

>martial
>flop

Flop by the amount of money they paid for him vs what they got. If he doesn't produce this season he's gone

>let best youth development system in the world go to hell
>shirt sponsor

Just another club now lads.

>save it till January
It'll get taxed then

>let best youth development system in the world go to hell
It was aways shit.They just lucked out

La Masia is the biggest lie ever. Aside for a couple of players, its a shitty academy system.

umm literally not. I have friends that are on Real Salt Lake City's youth academy and they are fucking amazing, I can only imagine how good you have to be to play for La Masia

They thought he was Ballon d'Or material. And he never showed anything at Man U. So yes by all accounts he's a flop.

Dembele is exceptional. It's hard to tell what anyone is worth right now. If Neymar is worth over 200 million, I don't see any reason why he wouldn't be worth a hundred.

FYI, RM academy is much better. The problem is you have to be world class to play in the senior team.

Barça got lucky with Messi generation with Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets, Puyol etc. And now they're back to what they were.

Don't put my team's crest on that retarded frog, "thanks"

Dembele is the best replacement they could get

Should grab him and Veratti desu. Or Thiago/Lemar if they can't.

coutinho should be their first choice. if they don't manage to get him they should get lemar over dembele.

should buy back alexis since he's leaving arse

>FYI, RM academy is much better
lmao

>If he doesn't produce
if he doesn't play he can't produce

They should get Thomas Müller

is this iñigo martinez anything good? barça is desperate for a good midfielder and now for a winger, a center-back wasn't a top priority

Fabregas Pedro and Sanchez

It is statistically better Joan, dont be upset

i would actually choose this option. they all turned 30 this year, but if no one of the young starlets wants to come, at least they would be cheap and they know the corners around the house

a left cb is needed

>he stil thinks barca can get dembele
dortmund will not sell. He got no clause and has 4 years left on the contract. The window for transfers closes at the end of august in germany, so they do not have time to find replacements.

>Ousmane Dembele (120 Mil)