NSA Discussion

Why doesnt anyone talk about the NSA anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

secretsofthefed.com/10-stories-you-missed-while-the-media-distracted-you-with-donald-trump/
youtu.be/13Rll6ZHbow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hoax to scare people

snowden was an actor

I've gotten over it. Muslims are a bigger issue, and if we become a police state to remove all muslims, I'm okay with it.

Everyone on Sup Forums got hired by either them or a non-american equivalent. Were you not here for the recruiting threads a month ago?

>all these cars
you need a damn car to go to your car what the fuck

>okay with military state
Dang these shills are going at it today.

They didn't hire me, I wanted to be hired.

I figured out the Zionists and Illuminati plans.

I posted in several NSA threads asking for college advice. Asking their agents questions in honeypot threads.

it's like I'm not good enough for the club.

I just wanted to work for FEMA and serve the NWO like a good goyim.

And you gotta ask yourself

How many secret underground floors do you need to employ that many people

because the following reasons

Assassinate the president obama bomb white house alquaida taliban isis israel jihadi islam conspiracy warhead operation : mission critical time.

How is it that the NSA listens to every digital communication but can never stop one of these mass shootings?

It will take them 2 weeks to realize

"operation : mission critical time"

Is not about assassinating obama and blowing up the white house and to realize its not even real.

>But because they are reactionary and go door to door for people many have been blackbagged never to see the light of day again just for reffering to them in an unflattering light.

We're already a military state.

I said police state. If you're going to quote me, at least do it properly Shillary.

nice cars, what is this the 80s?

Because our entire government is corrupt and no one will do anything to stop the NSA. The NSA is only a small part of the problem. The entire government needs to be purged.

Here we have NSA Texas in San Antonio. You can tell by the air conditioning units on the roof they have a massive server set up. Despite watching every American's internet browsing, theyve been able to stop zero terrorist attacks.

Also is a key point in their drug distribution network. Also appointed a city manager. Also drains half of the active SAPD patrols.

it's gotta be whole underground town there, famalam

Because Trump

secretsofthefed.com/10-stories-you-missed-while-the-media-distracted-you-with-donald-trump/

>Despite watching every American's internet browsing, theyve been able to stop zero terrorist attacks.

I love that. Yet people think more will be better. Yet people think they do it to stop terrorist attacks. People think the government isnt behind all terrorist attacks.

>it's like I'm not good enough for the club.

you're born into it user, nothing personal, believe me you would become a throw away

don't get into the shit if you don't like the mustard

we're all just down here in the trenches anyway

nothing anybody would really want to be involved with

All memes aside, the amount of information the NSA collects is humongous that they can't actually get through it all.

They've screwed themselves with data overload.

>lists as an article
libcuck detected

their hands are tied by the libs. you can't investigate muslims because it's "islamaphobic" and "racist"

Why would I talk about myself?

Because the people may like the fact that the NSA supports/ buys hacker teams to fight against ISIS. Do Americans like this?

>People think the government isnt behind all terrorist attacks.

Checked.

Yea. The government has been caught aiding every terrorists at some point by throwing the investigation away. They do not want to stop terrorism or drug trafficking at all.

>stop zero terrorist attacks

Well if some were stopped then they were never attacks in the first place were they? You big goofball.

That's as silly as saying concealed carrying citizens have stopped zero mass shootings.

We do. It's the only thing both the Euro left and right agree on

Nice try Shillary trying to take our 1st and 2nd amendments for your police state. Heh you almost got me lad.

This.
youtu.be/13Rll6ZHbow
Suddenly our war with China and Russia gets to the choke points around the planned greater Isreal and boom! Inbreed muzzies are the master terrorist organization.
FALSE
A
G
S

The only terrorist attacks that have been stopped were by undercover FBI agents selling fake explosives to teenagers.

shill alert

You are either a fool or a Shill. Think about it, NSA already has enough surveilance to obstruct any planned terror attack or list out people who are mentally unstable/radical. Why they are not preventing attacks? Well because if no attacks occur then people don't want government profiling them 24/7. That is why they let those attacks to happen, to instill fear to the average joe and to remind them that it's a good idea for big brother to watch over us.

End goal is to have control over the people.

Partyvans already took those, who talked about it.

news cycle ran its course
you never hear about mad cow disease, fukushima, etc. etc.

Wew
e
w

Begging for a police state from muzzie overload? Top cuck!

Funny. NDA has an embedded agent in every media agency. They control all content released.

I know someone who works for BAH. He says it's true they have tons of info, but it's such a clusterfuck of a shitstorm that they don't even know what to do with it all. It's not like you can just type grep entiresumtotalofallhumanknowledge.txt -e "Some faggot on Sup Forums"

>implying terrorism hasn't been prevented otherwise

having guns as a defense works

You and this guy, will certainly find lot's of common things to discuss. Also McCarthyism.

Because Americans are all talk, no action.

>If Obama did x, there'd be a fucking revolution
>If congress did y, there'd be a civil war
>If they tried to take away our guns, we'd destroy them

Meanwhile they keep their mouths shut when it actually happens, like the Snowden leaks, to avoid the rest of the world realizing that Americans can only bark, never bite.

You're a fucking retard. Kill yourself damn nigger

You don't use a comma after a demonstrative pronoun in this context, stupid mongoloid.

I don't know what is funnier, the Romania or imling that English has grammar.

*implying

hey i understand that US education system sucks balls but can you tell me what are the odds of me being a suicidal and of african american origin?

You should follow backlinks and learn the context of posts before you post something thats as fucking stupid as what you just did.

Because I live 35 minutes away from that interesting building.

Bring back snacks, amirite gaiz?

;)

see
perhaps, but with today's technology you could end the marxism without mass killings

>implying the government didn't have armed guards there because they suspected an attack

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

t. Benjamin "Emptying my musket on British lines" Franklin.

That's a 1 post ID. Avoid.
You have made a strong argument here...I agree

In other words, we should go after the muslim terrorists instead of trying to ban guns on our citizens?

I agree.

No Such Agency

>tfw Polish
feela fucking great