> Latin Americans are not weste-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k_b90MOBfhE
m.oglobo.globo.com/sociedade/ciencia/estudo-diz-que-populacao-do-brasil-menos-misturada-do-que-se-pensa-16601189
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're not white and nobody cares about shithole countries. You're fucking pathetic.

Assuming that this talking about whites, then there are a couple problems:

1. No way does Brazil have 98 million
2. Ironically, the US figure excludes Hispanic whites

*And Cuba too. Cuba's population is 11 million and at least half of the people are black or mulatto. Is this map measuring something else?

>No way does Brazil have 98 million
Brazil is a big country

The only white people in Mexico are Mennonites.

brazil is as big as the lower 48. Seems plausible to me

>Wikipedia
I can edit the hitler's bio and put that he was a fucking iranian m8

The white Brazilians are all mestizos, pardos, mulattoes etc. They'd be considered as, at best, "white Hispanics", by US standards.

Brazil's population is "only" 200 million, right? I find it very hard to believe that half of Brazilians are actually white, it's probably more like what this guy is saying

PRA VOCÉ

how can colombia be white when it's a third world shithole, tho? really activates the almonds

>2017
>wanting to be wh*te
lmao

205 million. Actually white Brazilians are probably the 5 million and they're decreasing because of race mixing and overall low fertility for white women. Even among those whites most are still Italians, Polish, Russians, etc. You have to look really hard to find a white Brazilian and even then they still behave like any other uncivilized latino.

the whole andean region isn't really that third world. Don't be deceived by memes

youtube.com/watch?v=k_b90MOBfhE

Não importa que país somos....
O que importa é a nossa branqueza.

Ninguém nos notou até auto-declarmos os 48%.

We are not western, you deranged paisa "i iz sp*nish" LARPing twat!

Culturally, Colombia is a proud African Nation.

>Parawhite
>Not white
Wtf

do you realize that those are self identifying """"""""""whites""""""""""?
the actual numbers is literally about 1% of the latam population

That is a just meme map, like everything else posted on Sup Forums, the best meme board.

You're a retard spouting memes.
m.oglobo.globo.com/sociedade/ciencia/estudo-diz-que-populacao-do-brasil-menos-misturada-do-que-se-pensa-16601189
>genetic analysis shows that Brazil's population is less mixed than thought

wow so white

Obviously not. He's schizophrenic and should be on permanent medication.

And people should ignore threads posted by a Colombian flag since there's an almost absolute chance that the one behind them is this guy.

Why are you LARPing as white? Be proud of your native and african ancestry instead. People will still go to Brazil on vacation even if it isnt white.

uma delicia