FFBOL

Post em, rate em

Anyone fancy doing one more draft before the season starts?

How much money you got left over Levy?

Enough for three more players

good goy

can I get a r8 pls lads?

Can't decide whether to have

Kane-Firmino

or

Lacazette-Jesus

Rate my team

Courtois is not a good option, I'd go with DDG if you're going with expensive goalkeeper.

Arnautovic is not a good option, bad fixtures.

Gayle is not a good option.

Rangel is not a good option as he's highly owned and people will transfer him out as he won't play.

Pic related

Was planning on having Siggy but fuck knows what'll happen with him and Swansea. If he goes to Neverton I can see him not doing as well as people think so dropped him for Eriksen. Thoughts?

Definitely get Jesus mang. I'd be wary of Arse players. They're going to lose 5 of their first 12 games.

>He isn't picking Wijnaldum
>£7m for a guy who has scored 150+ points in the last 2 years
>Better returns than anyone else at that price point

All his liverpoop midfield colleagues are injury prone so he is gonna play most games for the first few months. Coutinho and Henderson are both soft bastards who will go down with an injury before long.

Struggled to see where the money went then I remembered Arnautovic is overpriced. Arny and Tadic won't be massive point getters and neither will Gayle or Cheek which means, out of your front 8 you only have 4 effective goal scorers. Saying that, Gayle is probably viable as a cheaper striker.

Would be curious to see what you have in your bank as it seems like you could upgrade Arny at least. Forster or Heaton will probably outscore Courois and are cheaper.

>Coathanger dead or leaving
>Lellana dead
>Henderson shit and pussied out the past two seasons
Liverpool could have a good midfield if they play Mane, Wijnaldum and Salah who should get some decent points. Too bad they literally have no good strikers.

Firmino could be ok. He just took another pen even while Milner is on the pitch. So very possible that he is on pens now this season which should boost his goal tally a bit. Him being classed as a forward now does kind of kill his appeal though I think.

That's interesting actually, so he could be getting a few extra goals but part of me does think, with Liverpool being in extra comps this year, he might end up getting rotated more. I suppose if he keeps fit though the fact that all the other strikers are perma-crocked could help him.

>Solanke scores again
>5.0m

>Solanke
>scores against a shit team in a friendly against a defence who let him have a free header
Yeah nah

Why wouldn't you have him as the cheap 3rd striker?

I want to do a draft

What is this game?

Gran Autismo

There are others who are only a little bit more expensive but have more experience in terms of age, more premier league experienc, and are more likely to start.

>Rodriguez
>Chicha
>Iheanacho
>Mitrovic
>Vokes
>Austin
>Rondon

Rate

Trippier went off inured and is apparently in a protective boot now. rip

Is wimmer going to be starting rb for spurs now?

I am having the draft for our league tomorrow. Who should I pick?

first draft

I feel as if my team is perfect

Rate

>Canadians

>micro baller detected

r8 pls

pleb tier

390768-95049 draft is currently Wednesday euro 11am. thinking being there should be yankys up late, aussies awake and euro autism buck collectors lying in bed. We can make the time in the euro evening if you guys prefer though.

>West brom Def & GK

Coutinho probably won't do as well as last season, think midfield is a bit of a risk/ lacking

Thinking about getting new transfers, Kolasinac, Salah, Morata

>kolasinac
not really sure how arsenal are going to use him early on
>salah
probably good early on before he gets crippled by klopps retarded run tactics
>morata
bust

Im really hoping wonga sticks with 3 at the back, Holding shined in the last two months.

What about Lacazette ? Arsenal are only worried about the PL so he will not be rotated, hopefully.

>Jesus
Fucking why, nobody knows what pepe the frog is doing with his lineup

Could be good as long as Sanchez and Ozil are creating chances for him to tap in

Whats the code for the spee league

Give me a rate friendos, have 0 shekels left over.

10/10 team mate, brilliant love it.

finding it real hard to get midfielders of decent value 6.0 and below. is loftus cheek actually going to play much?

feel free to copy

chadli lid

maguire from the foxes is a quality 5m CB. Both Huth and the Jamaican is out so he is guaranteed to start.

gonna ship about 6 goals in on Friday lad

If Sigg leaves Swansea then Caroll will be on set pieces

Just had the draft for our league. That sure was fun just wished that we would have met up for the banter and laughs.

Does anybody rate DeBruyne?

Pretty average mate, reckon he'll only get about 5 goals and 20 assists

No thanks

idk what im doing

who the fuck will start for soton forward, Gabbiadini, Austin or that 3rd faggot. They have such a good fixture I already have Bertrand and Redmond, should I go full retard?

i guess you copied some other team but thats unironically the best team ive seen in these threads.
Sané, Tomkins and Darmian are players i'd look to swap, otherwise its good even though i dont rate Lacazette from the start.

>redmond

you already have

he's better than Tadic and cheaper 0.5

People still have Trippier?

only reason why he was a popular pick last year was because he was OOP.
he wont be this year and hes not on pens or fks. useless pick

I will listen to you, Danish man, do not disapoint me

Well here it is lads, this is the wisdom of my hungover today

And Pedro is out kek

Will Bernardo Silva start lads? I'm nervous about how packed the City squad is. How do you think they'll line up?

I'm thinking:

Ederson
Danilo, Otamendi, Stones, Walker
Fernandinho, David Silva
Bernardo Silva, KDB, Sane
Jesus

That look about right?

Idk, but here's a pic of their starting defence

Excellent

I reckon they'll start with Aguero and Jesus upfront other than that

Pedro OUT

nice

I feel my team is both good and bad at exactly the same time, and I don't know why

Cause you have a good starting 11 and Foster/Cheek could be good subs but the other subs are garbage and players like Chicha, Morata, Silva, Fabregas, and Mkhitaryan have great potential BUT won't necessarily deliver/won't get full game time. We're all in the same boat, lad, I think that team looks pretty nice.

Classic League Code - 756118-334273
>r8

Tom Carroll is the true patrician choice. Got 3 assists in one friendly, is the set piece taker and Sigurdsson is leaving

I know Hanley is probably just a bottom-price pick but I'd still say switch to someone else. They're trying to offload him by the end of the window
> t. toonfan

Replacing Trippier with Williams for now.

dont do it, Neverton has tough fixtures and Ashley is crap, I found that out last season.

What's the Liverpoop's first 11, will Wijnaldum play? I'm torn between him, Zaha, Ritchie

sorry if I made you feel insecure about your team sweeties xxxxx :)

Pedro's dead game 1. Carroll is shit. Rooney has terrible fixtures. Your bench is garbage. Wait, is this bait?

Another drafting game. Done with a group of friends and some random guys yesterday, 14 teams in a league. Traded Kane and Siggy for Mane and Lacazette with one of the randoms, probably could have tried to offer a worse midfielder but I guess it was a fair deal.

All the players you are talking shit about take the set pieces apart from the defenders on the bench sweetie pie :). Carroll is probably the best out the 3

he isn't banned

Not too worried about starting fixtures. But its hard to say which teams are gonna be high in clean sheets.

As for Wij, if he does start it'll most likely be as one of the two holding mids.

Did i do good?

Drop jones, hazard, sissoko, bravo, batman, moreno, llorente at least

Ritche + JayRod

or

JWP + Gayle

There's so much wrong with this I don't know where to begin my greentext

welcome to the big time lads

>no City
>no spurs

Don't think Boruc is playing

I finished top 15 sp last year

Still tinkering but I like this

Solid I reckon. When is swap out firmino for iheanacho and sane for DeBruyne its going to GOAT

ez

the GOAT

>I finished top 15 sp last year
quite an accomplishment, I was 12th and second last in both leagues I play with friends kek.

Anyway, here's a team, I recon that's it

and why does everyone and their mother have Angel Rangel, at least get some shitter from Brighton or Huddersfield that's going to play as 5th DF

how dead is trippier?

plebs just go by % selected and choose the top one

as a Swansea fan this confuses me

not bad, except Firmino, he's a faggot, get King or Gabbiadini