Alec Baldwin's Pay for 'SNL' Trump Impression is Very Low

>Alec Baldwin is surely not appearing on Saturday Night Live as Donald Trump for the money

>It has been revealed that the Emmy-nominated actor is only being paid $1,400 for each appearance that he makes on the show. In comparison, reports have said that he made $300,000 an episode back when he was on 30 Rock.
nytimes.com/2016/12/20/arts/television/a-tangerine-wig-and-a-tightrope-walk-alec-baldwin-as-donald-j-trump.html

Why is SNL so poor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Baldwin's impression is shit. Darrell Hammond's was better.

I imagine tv just doesn't pay very much across the board now. 30 Rock was 10 years ago; the entire television industry has changed since. That and Alec has too much money to give a shit, and he probably likes doing the character.

In b4 humorless alt-righters lose their minds over the liberal New York Jews making fun of their prophet.

I reckon Alec does this impression at family gatherings to piss Stephen off

he does seem to be having a great time playing Trump, even the skits themselves are the opposite of funny

Is there a Baldwin brother that isn't crazy?

Adam :^)

Danny

This is probably correct. Also, there's a pretty big difference between playing a character for 6 minutes vs being a main character in a prime time series. He's probably good friends with Lorne and many of the writers on the show so I doubt he even really considers it a job anyway.

Bendy

Vinny

i loved his clinton impression, too

David

>$1,400 for 6 minutes of acting

Oh my god what a hero

Bashful

John

Muh Trump is mai husbando I must protect his fake hair

Why do you dick suckers act as if Trump is your boyfriend and you trawl facebook for bitches who talk shit about him so that you can nuh-uh girrrrl, he's mine mmmhmmm?

kek

Phil Hartman was the best.

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Considering Hammond does the voice over for SNL why didn't they just get him?

He is /ourguy/