LOL@CRACKED

LOL@CRACKED

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/photoplasty_2338_22-stupid-mental-health-myths-hollywood-cant-stop-spreading_p4/
lmgtfy.com/?q=define autist
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I never watched the film: the Cracked reader

He was that way because of his father's upbringing.

Remember when Cracked told jokes from time to time?

Actual autist here, I don't give a fuck.
The "actual autists" they asked must have been "lol im so awkward and nerdy xd" self-diagnosed white girls.

i used to laugh my ass off at S.W.A.I.M.

He deserved to be a lot bigger than he was.

What is Sup Forums's opinion on this movie?

You'd probably describe me as one of those, but it doesn't take much to get a real diagnosis in the US.

Probably why nobody can tell the difference between autism and shit like psychopathy/sociopathy anymore.

It insists upon itself

Seanbaby as best

Dan O'brien's old articles are pretty good

Last time I read cracked was in 2007

>people think this is a real image
>it uses the word "autists"
Sad!

Is "autist" the proper term for autists? I always thought that was a pejorative.

I don't speak for the rest of these cunts but I enjoyed it a lot, it gets a bit over expository near the end but the action is top notch with some genuine humorous bits that come from Affleck's interactions with people

yeah and more than that, it's slang that's pretty much exclusive to Sup Forums. that should have been the tip off for most people.

Agents of Cracked had some absurdly funny moments

>horrified/horrifying
reddits favorite hyperbole

I think it was alright, I liked the barn fight scene but I feel like they tried to pack too much into the film.

I remember when cracked was the poor man MAD.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>emotionless

did they even watch the film

I guess, just means a sequel can be more focused on action stuff with all the exposition done

It is good but it would have been better if they got an actor who was not already autistic and just had range. Kind of phoning it in.

cracked.com/photoplasty_2338_22-stupid-mental-health-myths-hollywood-cant-stop-spreading_p4/

That and "shocking"

>six shocking reasons that movie you like is shockingly racist

lmgtfy.com/?q=define autist

>11 things you won't BELIEVE we're offended by!

>Cracked
Moar liek Cucked. Heed this fucking warning, you assholes who think "pc" shit on Sup Forums is acceptable....Cracked is a great example of what happens when you let social justice bullshit fester anywhere.

Recently learned I was diagnosed with Asperger's as a child. Never was diagnosed later in life, in my own hearing, despite having been to many psychiatrists in my teens.

Just thought I was socially awkward and repressed my emotions as a defense mechanism. Didn't know I was mentally deficient.

I just encountered this for the first time.

>have known this girl from college for years
>a bit of a ditz, but very sociable, outgoing, partied every night in school
>"yeah, I was never diagnosed, but I probably have autism XD"

I've seen plenty of people pretend to have plenty of issues for attention, but why autism?

PWOT was far superior, I wish I could find an archive of it somewhere.
"100 reasons why the matrix sequels suck" was a pioneer in the art of the troll. The message boards were the first place i ever got goatse'd.

Its just like when someone says "I'm kind of OCD about that." It doesn't mean they're actually OCD, but its a convenient excuse for being anal retentive.

What the fuck happened to Cracked?
>started off as a MAD magazine copy
>became a successful website
>slowly over time became less funny and more preachy
>now at least half of what Cracked publishes is full of overt social justice messages
It's a bizarre evolution. Has MAD magazine gotten as bad?

Sometimes I do believe ignorance is bliss when it comes to milder forms of mental disorder. The human mind is a ridiculously resilient thing, and lots of people learn to work around them when they just think of them as an undesirable character trait

But nothing about her behavior is even remotely similar to an autist.

DOES ANYONE HAVBE THAT YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THE 10/10 AUTISTIC GIRL DOING ANY INTERVIEW? TY

Yeah, but there are also apparently programs to help people suffering the disorder develop properly. All my folks did was medicate me, which didn't work.

They just recently lumped autism in with aspergers and other high-functioning sociopathic tendencies, but it honestly wouldn't surprise me that doctors are overly medicating people and calling them autists.
They've been doing it with kids and ADHD for years

Shut up, Peter

>it's slang that's pretty much exclusive to Sup Forums.
I've been seeing reddit using it and hearing random youtubers throw it around. Even in the real world some faggot called me autistic unprovoked. The irony is he's monotone, has little friends, never had a romance, so he's probably an autist too but for whatever reason he hasn't connected the final 2 dots.

>cracked
It's been shit for ten years already. How is it still alive?

>I've been seeing reddit using it
I bet you have, asshole.

> talk about the robin Williams movie Jack
> point out he would be an old man by the time he finish college
> literally exactly what happens in the movie film

These fuckers alike TV only watched the trailer and then make smug comments at act like this some sort of clever social commentators who should be respected like real journalist

So pretty much Sup Forums

Somebody's gotta tell it how it is regarding Star Wars since they're all creepily in a trance over there. I'm a glutton for downvotes, particularly when I'm making salient points.

these lists are made and submitted by readers (usually the same few people) and now they take up about 50% of their content. it's shameful and even though there are sources cited, these worthless info blurbs are usually wrong as fuck anyway

>Recently learned I was diagnosed with Asperger's
liar, asperger's has been a bunk term for years now. You'd have been diagnosed with autism, no one diagnoses with autism.

It's not pejorative in my language. An "autist" is just someone with autism here.

I work with autistic youth as a career. I brought a group of them (12-16 y/o's) to see it in theatres and every single one of them loved it.

>took them to see an R-rated movie

Well damn you must be the coolest guy ever in their eyes.

I can't be the only one tired of seeing AUTIST AUTISM thrown around constantly can I? I'm sick of the word. When are you faggots going to get bored of it? No one says LOL or PWN anymore. When's autist going to disappear?

when's faggot gonna disappear? I mean YOU, faggot.

Roon Roon?
She's a former 8 now a 7. Never a 10

Canadian here, so it was 14A

fuck yeah, leafs.

Never. I'm here forever. Also faggot is just phonetically tops.

They have a test for autism, it's like 50 questions and if you scored within a certain range you're diagnosed with autism.
They don't diagnose you without doing the test.

It's the same way that the antisocial personality disorder test and even non-psychological tests like COWS work.

>Autism kills

>tfw for a week straight after the election Cracked was literally nothing but article after article of salt and butthurt

The schadenfreude alone was worth electing Trump.

Atleast he followed the rule.

Rat face drags it down, decent enough movie otherwise

>in school in the 90s
>that overly fucking weird kid who would be considered autistic today but we had no term for it back then so they just threw him in with the rest

That's just what my relatives told me. That it was Asperger's, not that the psychiatrist used that term. Besides, I would have been diagnosed in the late 1990s.

>Rat face drags it down

She was better than I thought she would be honestly, especially liked her "fight scene", not to mention how they almost kissed before Ben's autism flared up and ruined the moment

Forgettable but enjoyable. 6/10. I doubt I'll ever want to watch it again but I don't regret watching it.

jesus, me too