Reminder that Semitic/North African women are superior to plastic Western bimbos

Reminder that Semitic/North African women are superior to plastic Western bimbos

I prefer not to get honor killed by my girlfriend's brother
congrats on looking like a bog standard dago though

ok and

pit whore

not the sheep ;_;

Too harsh looking. Only white women have that delicate sort of beauty. Inb4 chinks, they can only be cute not beautiful.

back to Sup Forums you virgin neckbeard

stop hiding behind aussie flag bru

*s-shh user, don't let my family hear you insult their honor!! Quick, my father's coming, compliment his pet hawk!*

t. weebfaggot

just accept the fact that your asiatic sloots will never be on par with the pinnacle of female beauty, the aryan woman

that's a nice pink trashbag you have there, Ching Ping Lee

This is beautiful

yeah this is getting 2autistic4me.

you should get back into that thing called real life sometime.

ok melvin, have fun with your panfaced piss colored "asian qts" you absolute dork. literally the entire world agrees white women are top tier.

North African women are white in the USA reminder btw

yeah so you actually are this autistic.

mate you're not worth a reply so i''m just going to mock you. anyways its nice to know a pathetic neckbeard virgin speaks for the world on matters of female aesthetics.

I'm sure that'll come in handy when girls ever pay attention to your pathetic looking self.

looks like giselle leon

Is this actual combat footage?

smartest guy of the year award goes to...

they are disgusting shitskins

for some reason Druze girls are top fucking tier but WILL get you honor killed while mussie-girls are shit

LOL
Think about things for a second before committing to voice them, mate.
How would the cameramen be set inside the village waiting for the tanks to start firing to get those edited angles?