Holy shit Sup Forums beeing a Trump supporter in germany is the funniest thing i can imagine

Holy shit Sup Forums beeing a Trump supporter in germany is the funniest thing i can imagine

>Sitting at the table
>Family gathered there because we always each together
>Politics
>American politics discussion starts
>Sister starts shittalking about Trump
>"Lol he was born rich how can he be the man for poor people"
>Point out that Hillary was wearing a 17 k dollar jacket while talking about middle class in America
>Hurr durr she was wearing something
>Sister i only showed you that Hillary is rich too
>Trump is only famous and rich because he inherited from his dad
>Yeah and Hillary is rich and known because she fucked Bill Clinton
>Sister rages starts screaming
>user you are the most annoying person i can discuss politics with, you know trump is like small Hitler and your voice is annoying
>Sis your voice is so annoying even our father tolds you to stfu if you start talking and why are you always copying the narative from german media relativating Trump with Hitler?

>She rages
>Runs into room
>Slams door
>i start laughing
>Check Facebook she wrote a piece about how shitty Trump is

I dont even care if Trump wins the butthurt he caused for now is just great

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=58i15oZ_E9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hmm how old is your sister desu

>Sis your voice is so annoying even our father tolds you to stfu if you start talking

no

stop it

>look closer at facebook post
>see the photo of her with a muslim immigrant
>work

I'm 23

I love her, well its my sister, but holy shit she discusses politics so poorly.

I mean its so easy to come up with something against Trump ( not gong to be delusional about that ) but saying that he is rich and his fame is something he get from another person is 1:1 something you can say about Hillary.

Trump has to win.

The butthurt would be so great I would daily furiously masturbate to the leftards crying and crying that Trump won.
God it would be awesome.

you are right about the politics

can you post pic, you can hide her face in paint or something

is she in her room currently?

>criticizing Hillary to deflect criticism of Trump

>Yeah and Hillary is rich and known because she fucked Bill Clinton
It is not as if she didn't serve in political office after Bill stop being president

youtube.com/watch?v=58i15oZ_E9Y
relevant

If you have 2 options and you criticize Option A because A is rich but you somehow ignore the fact that B is rich too you must be pretty delusional.

Holy shit danskjävel lugna dig

Kek you Germans are hilarious in a very odd way only Germans can be hilarious. Did you tell her how Trump turned a small loan of one million dollars into a global empire?

And then there's this creepy motherfucker. Kek

arguing that Hillary is a horrible person doesn't make Trump any less terrible. Unless your sister was talking about who to pick for the election instead of "Sister starts shittalking about Trump" then changing the topic to Hillary is poor form to debate.

post pics

bork bork bork fuggggg :DDDDDDD

haha funny story lol
do you have any feet pics to go with it lol?

>be swedish
>visiting parents
>eating dinner
>american politics come up
>"so waddya think"
>i say i prefer trump over hillary
>audible gasp
>sister tells me that's the worst thing i've ever said
>HE'S SEXIST AND RACIST AND WANTS TO BAN IMMIGRATION
>put forth that he wants to get rid of illegal immigration and that hillary has been an active part of provoking wars
>BUT TRUMP IS SEXIST AND RACIST AND WILL NUKE EVERYONE HE DOESN'T LIKE
>literally ends with my sister not talking to her
>have to have a two hour conversation with my parents proving that I'm not literally hitler

Sweden is perma cucked

danskjävel is right though, it's hard to imagine all of this abstract story without graphical input

Yeah, this alone should be enough reason to vote for him. I just want to see this reverse Obama situation, with all leftards and media kikes being butthurt, crying in horror and killing themselves along with Nobel Peace Prize committee.

How are those group molestations coming along

op knew exactly what he was doing when he said she was 19, it's a really lowly move to get people excited just to leave them hanging

uuugh i can only imagine her strutting angrily back to her room in a pair of boyshorts and a white tank top, her socks are white and reach just below the malleolus - i think she has a pony tail

mm, the white facebook screen's eluminating her titties as she types away anti-trump arguments

i wish i had a sister

>this is considered an intellectual BTFO in Germany
What a shitty country

seriously dude, anything else than going full Hitler will kill your country still this decade.

your sister is gonna get raped and you will be murdered, there is absolutely no reason to lie just so those cowards feel comfortable.

Post pics senpai. She sounds like one of those annoying but cute girls.

>inb4 her hair is covered

Move away, Sven.

>non-americans
>caring about american politics
>should be rising up and doing something about their own country's politicians
100% cucked.

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

IS SWEDEN NOT EVEN SHOWING ALL THE SHIT THOSE WACKY MIGRANTS ARE UP TO?

What the fuck...?

maybe you'll post some pics fampai

Barely being talked about in media. Was controversial when it came up but was downplayed with the argument that "WELL WHITE MEN COMMIT SEXUAL ASSAULT ASWELL"

dude, showing his parents his bull, Ahmed, and swallowing his cum is not very polite at the dinner table

You need Jesus.

One refreshing thing about trump is he appears genuine, I don't have to hear his bullshit log cabin story. He knows he is rich and doesn't care if you you don't like it

I'm glad you dont have one

>people ask unironicly for pics

Kek are you guys so fucking hungry for girls that you are asking an Anonymous user on Sup Forums to post pictures of his lefty sister?

All women discuss politics poorly. Maybe your Caliph can take away their voting rights someday

should try that in scotland

not so much fun; they just stop talking

we just want her to be doxxed

Your country is so fucked, I was considering moving there a few years ago because of the fairly sustaining economy and the gorgeous blonde women but now they're all getting fingered through like a dirty muslim phonebook

I just laugh at the mainstream narrative. I also point out Trumps incredible persuasion techniques so that my family will notice it again later. I've also been pointing out when Trump agrees with them about Brexit or Islam. I'm slowly turning my parents, not that it matters.

MUH

i was considering buying a MAGA hat for the bantz

do you have a sister?

based as fuck
i had a talk a few weeks ago with my sister and her gay friends over trump and islam. no idea why the homos are so pro-muzzie

kek didn't notice you were op

Best comment yet desu fampai

Jesus christ, why do I come to this website

Jesus christ dude contain yourself

>having a lefty family

sucks 2 be you

A lot isn't talked about too much, no. And most "alternative" news sources are run by people with neo-nazi ties that no one takes seriously.

Could be added that we've grown up in an upper class neighborhood, everyone I've known from childhood is white with very few exceptions (played basketball with an arab when I was 10-11). We're both in Uni (where the scum of society are absent) and pretty much every non-white person we've known has been educated and assimilated. We don't even visit the areas in Sweden where the problems of immigration are visible.

>be canadian
>talking to friends and family
>whenever burger politics come up I always talk about trump
>friends and family are either liberal or middle ground but they don't throw hissyfit like euro liberals
>we both discussing left vs right
>they agree that social justice warriors are cancer
>they also agree that extreme liberalism is cancer
>they also agree Trudeau's done more bad than good in his cuck tyranny
>start explaining to them how trump isn't as bad as mainstream media makes him out to be
>instead of melting down and calling me a bigot they hear me out and start agreeing with me
>this has been been the outcome of various conversations with 20+ people
>all of them also say that Europe should stop accepting as much refugees and if they're going to accept refugees at all they should at most just cherrypick doctors and engineers like canada does
>they all agree britain should leave the EU
>they still identify as libcuckolds but they're opposed to SJWs and censoring things because of feelings

There's hope for Canada.

>women
>understanding politics & philosophy

N O T

E V E N

O N C E

Did you show them vids of gays being thrown off buildings?

maybe legos are a better hobby for you

you notice that as soon you run non-mainstream-media you become automatically a neonazi right?

your excuse sucks Sven

where do you think we are

Read this in German accent and lost it

OP here

>op knew exactly what he was doing when he said she was 19

I shared a story i found amusing.

>, it's a really lowly move to get people excited just to leave them hanging

There is no way i'm going to how any personal information on a board where people cut off their toes, masturbate in a box for 3 years, hot glue figurines and have sex with weapons

>uuugh i can only imagine her strutting angrily back to her room in a pair of boyshorts and a white tank top, her socks are white and reach just below the malleolus - i think she has a pony tail

I'm laughing man you have some issues here Stan

>mm, the white facebook screen's eluminating her titties as she types away anti-trump arguments

Why would she be naked all of sudden?
I visit her in her room sometimes to play Ps4

You just know she gets ravaged by shitskin cock every weekend

That would stress me the fuck out

post pics bitch

>having dinner with family
>someone brings up the orlando shootings
>say that this is why we shouldn't be taking in any refugees
>everyone agrees
>dad says we EU member states should send their coast guard to help the countries where they're landing to turn them back

The generation coming through our schools now will sadly be different. They should bring back conscription.

Associating anyone slightly egotistical with hitler is just to be expected these days. Women and cucks have to choose their opinions from the ever shrinking list approved by HQ and are dumbfounded at the possibility of their being another way.

>What? Multiple Billions of Dollars? How did that happen?

The reality is that it didn't. It's unlikely that he even has $1 billion dollars even if you give him the benefit of the doubt on everything he claims to own.

Nah, as much as I rely on international media coverage when it comes to Sweden (as opposed to heavily edited and opinionated BS) there are actual legit ties with neo-nazi movements and certain "alternative" news sites. As in donating to or recieving money from those kinds of organisations and actively promoting them.

I try to keep sceptical of most media coverage.

>Why would she be naked all of sudden?
>I visit her in her room sometimes to play Ps4

Think we found the answer to that question Mehmet

Has she been BLACKED™ yet?

At 23 I was out partying, driving around in a Transam and a denim jacket fucking coeds. You're talking supper politics at home with your sister. God damnit Germany, get your shit together.

we don't know if you are baiting. You don't need to post her name and face. Post something that proves that tells you are not lying

She cant have her own arguments so she run for her safe space when other people with no arguments will support her no arguments. When she will feel alot of people support her no argument she will get her self confidence back and think herself "i was right even all those people who agree- with me agree with me".
Thats how liberals work. unfortunatlly she beyond the no retuen point

He owns assets totaling almost $10 billion, but is estimated to have about $800 000 million to $1 billion in liquid assets. I mean, he can't buy a car with a golf course.

you're eastern euro, what's to worry?

>check facebook
Jesus Christ OP you have to be 18 to post here

I fucking love 4chins

>select all images of a store front

Wow you're so cool dude.
I wish I could get herpes like you

The only thing stressing me out is that there is a very real situation in Sweden where if you don't follow the narrative you're labelled a racist, sexist or otherwise. When I criticized the way immigration during the refugee crisis was handled (which all parties admit almost broke our entire immigration system) I've been called racist, bigot, idiot, and "just a hate-speaking troll". Same with criticizing SJW-femnazis or others.

I keep taking certain verbal fights with family and such when I have a strong position but the situation here is pretty bad at times.

report cuckshit

Not a good idea brother, this is a country where you can lose a job for hurting someone's feelings. Right wing politics doesn't flow well amongst the mainstream teet sucking leftist normies

This just in: New Zealand low with herpes, high with goat fucking

>having a right-wing family

how does it feel being surrounded by uneducated trash?

Herpes is not so bad... for the guy. Totally worth it also.

>i was a degenerate piece of shit and that makes me cool, lol i cant even into politics until im at least 57

We will barely get any of the refugees, but it's still sad your country slowly sliding to where west is now. I don't want PC, I don't want "muh feelings are more important than facts", I want our young people to love our country and culture above anything else.

stop your hate-speaking you racist, bigot, idiot troll.

YOU'RE THE GAY DUDE FROM THE OTHER THREAD LMAO I LOVE YOU

>bragposting

kill yourself

Sheep*
But we have cows now instead anyway.

Well here it wasn't too different until recently where more and more previously silent people are speaking up, hopefully it'll be the same there

Your parents failed with her

Good job OP you just made sure your sister will be sucked Abdullahs dirty sand dick.

i think a map of homosexuality legal status would have been more effective, but no i didn't use visual aides.

I did show videos of anti-trump protestors being violent in an unrelated discussion with other people.

Uhh

do you see the beginning of pc culture? I thought you were like poland

Fb supports gifs in messenger send her this.

Now you know what we are like in the West