Canadian National Anthem Will Be Changed For Gender Neutrality

Press F to pay respects
>ctvnews.ca/politics/dying-mp-present-as-house-votes-225-74-to-change-o-canada-1.2947565

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=zwDvF0NtgdU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LtVCaIYH9Xc&feature=youtu.be&t=5m12s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

O Canada!
Our appropriated land!
True baby killers love in all thy patriarchal command.

With trigger warnings we see thee remain in a safe space,
The deceiving whites and patriarchal oppression!

From a reasonable distance and transthin,
O Canada, we are where we are on guard against priviledge.

Non-Descript Diety Figure keep Our appropriated land! non triggering non-descript emotion and your share of the cost!
O Canada, we are where we are on guard for xe.
O Canada, we are where we are on guard for ze.

O Canada! Our appropriated land!
Oppressive baby killers love in all thy patriarchal command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The patriarchal oppression! non triggering non-descript emotion!
From a reasonable distance and transthin,

Non-Descript Diety Figure keep Our appropriated land! non triggering non-descript emotion and your share of the cost!
O Canada, we are where we are on guard for xe.
O Canada, we are where we are on guard for ze.

O Canada!

you made your bed now lay in it.

O Canada!

Our home is native's land*

You have 30 minutes to explain what's wrong with this without using the words 'SJW' or 'feminist'
(pro-tip: you literally can't)

Because your country will become Sweden 2.0

fuck off reddit. its wrong because it sets a precedent to change other historical things because people feel offended

Apologize.

lol when those calling for justice are out of the way don't you think the sjw/pinkos will exterminate the natives for being "problematic" ?

I don't necessarily have an issue with it.

However, what exactly makes this change "good" ?

It's anti-traditionist.

Canada is a false country anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=LtVCaIYH9Xc&feature=youtu.be&t=5m12s

Rip in piece

who cares about canada.

Switzerland just cancelled their EU membership application.

>modernizing our anthem will literally open the floodgates of migration
ah yes, very astute

>it sets a precedent
This isn't being done by the judicial branch, you cretin. Stay in school.

It corrects the antiquated omission of literally half our population.

>anti-traditionist
quite the opposite
>Weir's original lyrics from 1908 contained no religious references and used the phrase "thou dost in us command" before they were changed by Weir in 1914 to read "in all thy sons command".[1][9][10][11] In 1926, a fourth verse of a religious nature was added.[12]

Switzerland is like a gorrillian times better than caanada.

It's anti-traditionalist. It's disrespectful to history. It was done by a narcissistic MP. It advances the notion that progressiveness is always right. It shows that Canadian nationalism is a joke along with the idea of Canada. It opens the door to change and eliminate the national anthem. Only an Anglo gets offended by stupid bullshit like "sons". It is a pointless change solely done for progressiveness. Changing the anthem will now become a political issue in the future where Liberals will teach that "god" must be eliminated while anyone who is against it is on the wrong side of history.

The change is disrespectful and unethical. The change looks odd when compared to the French version of O Canada which strictly mentions the Christian God and is 100x more nationalistic then the english version. There is no such thing as "inclusive", so these changes are obscene, since they are using something that doesn't exist to provoke a change that affects an entire nation.

dude no one cares about your caliphate.

For those who don't know: our economy is in the shitter, the two biggest cities have a housing crisis (ie: shit's too expensive and people can't even afford to live in shit-shacks because of point 1), taxes are going up and as a result jobs are becoming even more scarce. But the Fagdeau government only worries about gender-neutral bathrooms, bringing in ISIS immigrants, homo flags on government buildings and gender-neutral anthem... This is fucking surreal.

>the word precedent only refers to judicial cases
>ignores entire point to focus on one word
you fucking troglodyte

>Weir's original lyrics from 1908 contained no religious references and used the phrase "thou dost in us command" before they were changed by Weir in 1914 to read "in all thy sons command".[1][9][10][11] In 1926, a fourth verse of a religious nature was added.

Don't give me that bullshit you progressive fuckwit. If you read the original lyrics of O Canada, you would realize how much more "sexist" it was because that version of O Canada gave a strict definition of gender roles. And you would be complaining about it too. You progressive fuckwit. Don't defend these changes you little fuckwit. "antiquated" "omission" of "half" our "population". Look at that sentence you form, a bullshit sentence that is blatantly false because no one gave a shit about the lyrics of O Canada until now. You can easily create the same sentence, it is an attempt by a leftist to sound smart. It's the type of thing a leftist would write. I don't know why Anglos keep bitching about this, while the French version of O Canada, the original version of the song, sings about protecting our home, the "proud Canadian race" serving under one god, and fighting for Christ and King.

Bite a bullet.

That's how Liberal politics work. They pander to popular opinion, while the economy goes to shit. Then once all the un/underemployed people get upset they vote the Conservatives back in.

Ya'll niggers should have just voted Conservative last election

NOT YET, OKAY?
T-THERE'S STILL HOPE. IT STILL HAS TO BE SENT TO THE SENATE

"In all of us command" sounds ugly

i like that 2 weeks ago all you canadian faggots kept saying "surely it will be rejected by parliament"

Stay cucked shitlords

ok

fuck off you arab

Can i call you a faggot or do i have to use some gender neutral insults?

O Canada is a cuck anthem anyway, Maple Leaf Forever will remain the true anthem.

fucking make-a-wish-goverment
disrespecting all those who died in WW1 cause of some dying cripple.
fuck the liberals they have no brains or respect.

arnt you glad that we the people got to put in our own two cents and not just have this absurd legislation pushed by some dying autocrat faggot?

Fucking brutal. How will Canacucks recover?

>TFW french doesn't have gender neutral pronouns.

So you're French now?

How dare you, what makes you think I identify as people? Take your humanist bigotry elsewhere, please.

A quarter of Canada's people are native French speakers. Hence why the national Anthem is both in English and French.

oh sorry

Because a nation shouldn't have to change its anthem because it offends people.

where the fuck am i supposed to go now

i am a patriot no longer

"Only an Anglo" I must be confused about what an Anglo is, because I'm English and shit like this makes me rage. No way should the anthem be changed, Trudeau needs a kicking.

such is life in cancuckistan

You are almost beating Sven

Voting on stuff like this when muh weed is still not legally available in grocery stores. SHAME.

>Almost

This is good, I mean, it's already 2016 for f*cks sake. Time to stop ignoring ladies and other genders

Canadians are Americans.
Milk comes in backs.
Hockey was invented cause the french were too weak to lift baseball bats.
Having a flower on your flag.
Toronto has more ching chongs and ping pongs than whites.
Your national anthem is all about surrender.
Living in Igloos.

Canada is truly an asshole nation.

Live in Calgary. Economy is bad because of low oil prices. Housing prices unchanged because we keep selling all of it to the Chinese.

JUST

KEK

>Having a flower on your flag.
What.

>Toronto has more ching chongs and ping pongs than whites.

Its a nice city.

>Your national anthem is all about surrender.
what.

I dont understand, isn't english already genderless?

"Sons"
in the line "In all thy sons command"
means male children.
Female children are daughters.

Forgot to add this.

I noticed you didn't deny the rest.

The average reading age of Canadians is 12. What a shame they can't learn from the burgers.

so the big question is when are they goining to remove God from the anthem

>they change it to Allah

personally i think they should work on making the country a less burning, chink infested, shithole

What a bunch of faggots.

O Canada!
Terre de nos asians ,
Votre pénis est couronné de bijoux glorieux !
Parce que votre bras sait comment jeter nos armes dans l'art de la cession
Il peut porter le drapeau blanc !
Votre histoire est ennuyeux et nous devrions nous tuer
Avec rougeoyante .
Rien de votre valeur
Nous sommes anglais, mais américaine
Nous sommes anglais, mais américaine

I will never sing it the "new" way, ever.

>google translate tier

Who the fuck cares

>implying the national anthem hasn't changed numerous times before this

>what is On

I noticed you didn't refute your own national anthem. Why are you conadians so lanky?

Yeah.
Canada sucks as of now. Things could get better real quick though. If kevin O'leary (look him up) runs for the conservative party in 2019 and wins we could be made great again. He wants to put gun rights in our constitution.

The anthem is shit just like it was originally. It's always been a fucking garbage anthem that meant nothing.

The real anthem is The Maple Lead Forever. Only reason it was not selected was because of French losers, who lost the fucking French Indian war any way.

The current flag is also a bullshit flag and should simply be the red ensign. There is no need for a "proper" flag and the current one does not represent what troops died for.

Canada is fucking stupid with its tradition and heritage. I dont even know why we have a department for it. We literally change pieces of it every other year and because of that it means nothing

>Ô Canada ! Terre de nos aïeux/aïeules,
Ton front est ceint de fleurons glorieux !
Car ton bras sait porter l'épée,
ON sait porter la croix !
Ton histoire est ON épopée
Des plus brillants exploits.
Et TON valeur, de foi trempée,
Protégera nos foyers et nos droits,
Protégera nos foyers et nos droits.

Sous l'œil de Dieu, près du fleuve géant/géante,
Le Canadien/Canadienne grandit en espérant.
ON est né d'une race fière,
Béni fut son berceau.
Le ciel a marqué sa carrière
Dans ce monde nouveau.
Toujours guidé par sa lumière,
ON gardera l'honneur de son drapeau,
ON gardera l'honneur de son drapeau.

De son patron, précurseur du vrai Dieu,
ON porte au front l'auréole de feu.
Ennemi de la tyrannie
Mais plein de loyauté,
ON veut garder dans l'harmonie,
Sa fière liberté.
Et par l'effort de son génie,
Sur notre sol asseoir la vérité,
Sur notre sol asseoir la vérité.

Amour sacré du trône et de l'autel,
Remplis nos cœurs de ton souffle immortel !
Parmi les races étrangères (That doesn't exist, what the fuck Canada?),
Notre guide est la loi :
Sachons être un peuple de frères/soeurs,
Sous le joug de la foi.
Et répétons, comme nos pères/mères,
Le cri vainqueur : « Pour le/la Christ et le roi/reine ! »
Le cri vainqueur : « Pour le/la Christ et le roi/reine ! »

>Australia
>BTFO'd by flightless fucking birds

Literally cucked

>The current flag is also a bullshit flag and should simply be the red ensign.
all those vacuous words when you could have simply said "I'm a cuck"

Stay mad frenchman

Lol Kevin O'leary is a neocon shill who wants to be Trump lite, no name recognition, sellout to corporate U.S. interests. People aren't that stupid. We had Harper, and we didn't like him. Not interested in Harper #2.

Trump lite neo con gun rights activist low taxes> just fuck my shit up debt taxes fuck

>Looks at your reply.

Another cogent argument from a reasonable Conservative!

Hysterical fuck.

wooo. Okay buddy. We got a Trudeau voter here.

You can still sing the old one because we're the true north strong and free.

I bet you're literally Kevin O'Leary himself. And no, I'm not a liberal you Cuckservative.

I'll take Cucklord Justin over you though, Kevin.

>Hey Canada! Kevin O'Leary here. I'm here to lower your taxes and give you the gun rights you deserve! I will reinvigorate Canada's economy by siding with the pipeline companies and creating hundreds of thousands of jobs!

HAHAHA

mfw I was actually born in Israel.
Really though, thanks for your input. I guess I'm a /cuckinforjustin/ now.

wtf deleted why? this good shit GOOOOD SHIT

:^) He deleted it himself when he realized I was jewish.

You are all morons in this thread. Canada has not fallen.

You may hear random news like this in the OP and that stupid bestiality bullshit but too bad the Liberal government has not accomplished anything for almost a year. They have not pass a single legislation. They are humiliated everytime they take a step in the House of Commons.

CAN'T

WAKE

UP

>save me

You're going to have to change that fairy flag yet again once this is all over.

Whom I kidding? Trudeau's probably got the crescent moon/maple leaf replacement ready to go at a moment's notice.

Worst part is every leaffag already knows it. they simply eat too much poutine and kraft diner to give a fuck.

I'm jewish too, fuck Israel and the jews!!!!!!

FUCK YOU TRAITOROUS BASTARD.

>You're going to have to change that fairy flag yet again once this is all over
Here is a leaked concept they are thinking of changing to

>Liberals literally elected a potato to get PC points.

We have officially out cucked Sweden at this point.