I still don't know what's Darth Vader's plan. Create an empire? Empire of what? why...

I still don't know what's Darth Vader's plan. Create an empire? Empire of what? why? Why can't he just chill on the sofa?

What's the point of his whole empire when all it does is make wars and get bigger weapons. What will the empire actually do when they win and get the entire galaxy?

fuck all day and get a hobby?

I always wondered what would doctators actually do when they actually accomplish their evil shit and there is no one left fighting them back.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/kerkl
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yuuzhan_Vong_War
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Vader's_armor
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're fucking stupid

if the new order wins the galaxy turns into a big north korea.

Basically a very boring galaxy full of fake stuff and boring things that only vader enjoys.

also no hot chicks

you are more fucking stupid because you can't give OP an answer to his question.

>Darth Vader is in charge of the empire
>Emperor Palpatine is not in charge of the empire

power. rule the galaxy and put anyone into check who goes against him. what dont you understand exactly?

Shut the fuck up, faggot

I'm asking because having watched Star Wars from Episode 1 to Episode 6, plus the Clone Wars cartoon and the first two seasons of the CG Clone Wars series with my kid, and having been a Star Wars fan since childhood, I must confess that I haven't got the faintest idea what the Palpatine's actual plan was.

like...yeah man...why create civilizations at all... why can't we all just, like, chill... and like, live in mud huts...and chill out n stuff...yeah.........

retard

OP has a legitimate point

At no point between episodes 1 to 3 are we told why Anakin dislikes the republic and wants to impose a galactic dictatorship

And no, EU shit doesn't count

Yea but I mean, once he got the power and ruled the galaxy. What then?
Is he just gonna sit on the sofa and be like

>well what should I do now......?

he wants to rule the galaxy.. are you broken in the head?

Fucking moron, kill yourself

UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

what the hell kinda of question is that?

he'll rule the galaxy, im not sure what he does in his spare time. does it really matter?

So he can destroy all the desert planets.

But

Just ruling the galaxy is not his real plan.

What will he do after he ruled the galaxy??????????

Inagine you say like:
>I want to buy this TV.
Ok so you finally got that tv, now you want to watch stuff on it.

So what will Palpatine do with the galaxy when he got it?

16pbp

What did Vader mean by this?
streamable.com/kerkl

You all sound like those stupid idiots that say

>I want to graduate from school/college
and then they don't know what the fuck to do.

maybe that's the same case for Palpatine.

>Be Mozart
>I want to compose this Requiem
But what do after??? Wat for???

Are you retarded or what?

some people want power just for the sake of power

it doesn't matter what his plan is, what matters is who he is. everyone cared who he was before he put on the mask.

because of the fucking vong you stupid cunt

who's vong

Palpatine has no fucking plan!!!!!

He is like college students that go to college just to graduate, and don't know what to do after school.

At least Hitler knew what to do after he ruled the world
Hitler wanted to create a world full of german blue eyes blond people living in perfection.

WHAT IS PALPATINE'S PLAN!?

ANSWER ME GEORGE YOU STUPID HACK!!!

Palpatine genuinely thought that the Jedi and the Republic was evil. He probably thought he'd be to the galaxy something like what the Emperor of Man is in Warhammer 40k, but the movies never explain because George and Disney are hacks.

Mozarts plan was to bang hot chicks, get rich, party and get drunk. That's why he made great music that sells.

Watch the movie Amadeus

retard.

>m-muh long term g-goals

What do people who run for president do once they become president? They do their job and continue making decisions in their position of power.

Vader would likely just be in power, there doesn't need to be some autistic higher plan.

You are one dumb nigger

He probably wanted to subdue any significant power, to gain access to any and all force related artifacts. To further his quest for ultimate power.
Come to think of it, thats probably palpetines goal. Vader has been running on emotional autopilot in his name.

Because the Republic couldnt stop things like him being born a slave. He wants to control the galaxy for the good of all people. Of course the "good" is just from his point of view.

Build a wall.

christ. please tell me your just pretending to be retarded. nobody can actually be this fucking stupid.....can they?

> there doesn't need to be some autistic higher plan.

Are you this retarded?

Do you think Trump's plan was to become president?!?!

No his plan is to become president and his real plan is to make america great again.

You stupid hack's Palpatine is shit had he never explained his actual plan.

Nobody that runs for president says that

>I WANT TO BE PRESIDENT. THE END.

It's always a

>I WANT TO BE PRESIDENT AND DO THIS AND THAT AND TO BLABLA.

Palpatine is a retard and didn't think it through.

Short answer: Palpatine calls the shotscand Anakin follows

Also, why should he like the republic? The republic never cared about him and his mom being slaves. They also weren't good at helping his princess girlfriend.

The motivations of such as Palpatine are impossible to comprehend by mere mortals.
The guy was a practitioner of the dark side for centuries, he went beyond mere good and evil. Who knows, maybe he just went crazy.

The Jedi irked him with their pathetic ideology, and no understanding of the true power of the force. So him killed them all and then went back to wanking to the dark side on his throne as the new emperor of the galaxy.

What the fuck? He wants to rule the galaxy. Conquering the galaxy and ruling the galaxy are two different things, bud. What will he do after he ruled the galaxy? There is no after. He rules it for a thousand years because muh Sith immortality, then dies and passes it on to a successor so that they can rule it. How are you confused by that?

this

He didn't run for President, he became the supreme leader of a military regime. They rarely have to explain their actions.

I'm co fused because real rulers in our world actially do have other plans and goals. The ruling itself is never the real goal, and has never been, in history.

Alexander the Grea wanted to rule persoa to fuck all their wifes and party hard and get his cock sucked by persona men.

There is always a higher plan, always, except when the writers are hacks.

He was chancellor first though. Pretty sure you need some kind of political program to do that.

Vader was crazy.
He wanted to rule the galaxy just for the sake of it.

After he rules the galaxy he would just sit on his Chair in Sauron's castle just like he did in Rogue One.

The EU at one point said he was plagued by the visions of the Yuuzhan Vong destroying their galaxy so the Empire's massive military might was his answer to it. It's a load of retconning bullshit but it's the best we've ever gotten other than 'sith are evil, brah"

OP has a point.

Vader never told Luke what they would do together after they ruled the galaxy.

He didn't come up with anything fun.

There is a reason why
>join the dark side, we also have cookies
is funny and more convincing.

At least you get cookies you know.

Ruling the world and then do nothing or keep ruling the world is never attractive enough. NEVER

George forgot to add the cookie rule.

For fucks sake, the emperor's motivations were never fully explained for a reason. Why? Same reason not showing monsters in horror films is more effective than showing them.

In RotJ all Luke gets are some vague promises of power, and hints that there is much more to the Force than what Yoda told him.
The thing that matters the most is that the emperor is evil, all that would lose impact if all his ideology was neatly explained. He is supposed to be greater than life.

shut the fuck up OP
stop samefagging

this. It's bad writing.

Nice meme example kid
I think I heard your mom calling you for dinner, you'd better hurry up and get down there before she gets mad

>He is supposed to be greater than life.
kek

how am I supposed to know that if they never explain their ideology.

theres a big threat on the edge of the galaxy that palpatine foresaw and needed to unite the galaxy and militarise it to face or the entire galaxy would be destroyed.

Yeah why have countries gone to war with their neighbors throughout history and still today wtf is up with that huh they should just stay at home 420blaze xD

OP give up, there is no answer to your question.

Look at all the replies, nobody knows it.

George just didn't give a shit.

They want to enforce peace through fear.

>theres a big threat on the edge of the galaxy that palpatine foresaw and needed to unite the galaxy and militarise it to face or the entire galaxy would be destroyed.

You just came up with this.
Nothing like this was mentioned in Star Wars.

>Vader never told Luke what they would do together after they ruled the galaxy.

Nice how you are forgetting half the conversation.

>There is no escape. Don't let me destroy you.

The stick.

>Luke you do not yet realize your power. Join me an I will complete your training.
>With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.

The carrot and a neat explanation of why Vader wanted to rule. Fuck off.

please stop samefagging op

what part of ruling the universe don't you understand

>So what will Palpatine do with the galaxy when he got it?

Move on to the next one

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yuuzhan_Vong_War

there ya go kiddo

> we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.

Sorry but that didn't explain what he will do after they ruled the galaxy.

Is this your first thread that got more than 5 replies or something?

Bringing order to the galaxy is a goal. Stopping a destructive conflict is a goal. Setting up a dynasty and ruling with your son is a goal.

How come Vader didn't invite ghost Padme to the Ewok celebration at the end?

The journey is the destination

and the destination is the journey.
Once you reach your goal, a new goal appears. You don't need to plan it all through.

I love this thread

>Setting up a dynasty and ruling with your son is a goal.

Imagine you are vader and I'm Luke

>ok that, but what will we do after Setting up a dynasty and ruling the galaxy together? I wanna do something fun!

This is when Vader force chokes Luke and says "Fucking Millenials."

>all these (you)s
>op thinks he baited multiple people but i just used a proxy to inflate his bait thread

DEVILISH

so Palpatine was the good guys?

What does that have to do with killing the rebels?

>DAD WHAT'S THE POINT OF RULING THE GALAXY?? WEEEH WEEEEEEEH WHAT ARE YOU PLAN ING TO DO AFTER THAT?!?! DON'T YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING FUN?!?!?!

>b-but sun, we can rule the galaxy together!

>BUT I WANT TO GO PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS THAT YOU KILLED! I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE GALAXY! WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT HAVING A BIG GALAXY BUT NO FRIENDS! YOU CAN'T EVEN HAVE SEX BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A DICK SINCE THE LAVA ACCIDENT!

>DAS YOU SUCK! YOU HAVE NOTHING FUN TO DO! RULING THE GALAXY IS NOT FUN! WHERE IS MY ARM !

this is why OP is right

and this is why Luke was right

and this is why the empire was wrong and why nobody likes the empire.

They simply don't do anything fun, ruling the galaxy is not fun if you don't do anything else other than ruling the galaxy.

fuck you all! I hate vader and the empire

I have a big issue with Vader in Rogue One.

He was shown completely out of his suit, in a bacta tank floating and being gay.

If this was possible for him he would have been able to get a better mechanical body that wasn't stiff and constantly causing him pain.

Prior to this, the reason he hadn't tried was that they procedure of removing him from the cybernetics was too risky to his life and there was no guarantee he would survive the process

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Vader's_armor

destroying the jedi?

Vader and his whole squad are boring people that sit in chairs and do nothing in their freetime. This is why they have no friends and are always seen alone. And this is why everybody hates them.

Some people self-actualize by excersizing power over others. It doesn't matter what they do with that power over others specifically, just that they have it. They like the feeling, and some are even addicted to it.

Palpatine was power-tripping and the Dark Side probably gave him a stiffy every time he did something despicable. Ruling the Galaxy as it's dickhead Emperor *is* fun to him.

As far as what Vader would do with that power, I'm uncertain. He never really has very clear personal motivations once he gets put in the robot suit.

Darth Vader wanted to change the way the Empire's economy worked. He wanted their currency to be backed by substantial and material gold but this would reduce the profits from the Trade Federation which operates on international trade based on loan and debt digital currency. This was why the Trade Federation/Banking clan had to create an astroturf movement/rebellion to assassinate Vader and Sheev before they grew too powerful.

From that link

>Despite how integrated the suit appeared to be with regard to Vader's cybernetics, virtually all of the external components of the suit could be removed in their entirety, as Vader was known to routinely remove both the suit and his prosthetic limbs during maintenance sessions.

But whatever, real explanation is that his look is too iconic, in setting Sheeve probably won't allow him to get a good suit.

>Palpatine was power-tripping

check'em

then why did libysn's kill him?

Leia Organa Clinton killed him under orders from her Banking Clan masters. Do not forget this.

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

>alt u where the Yuuzhan Vong attack in the just before the Rebellion heats up
>Palpatine easily crushes them with the full might of the Imperial Military
>entire galaxy is grateful, peace is achieved
>lays down the emergency powers he received in Episode II

Sheev never got to be the hero he was meant to be

>I always wondered what would doctators actually do when they actually accomplish their evil shit and there is no one left fighting them back.
Since it never actually happens that's not a concern

Actually the main motivation was to kill the Jedis that almost extiguished the sith, that's why ep 3 is called Revenge of the Sith, a reference to order 66

Also Anakin is shown in ep2 to believe bureaucracy slows everything and is stupid, thus believing dictatorships are more efficient.

I would watch the shit out of that movie, I hope it happens one day.

Tarkin doctrine

Get a really nice tv.

Man, this is good b8

Sheev personally ensured Vader's suit was never resistant to force lightning.

>If this was possible for him he would have been able to get a better mechanical body that wasn't stiff and constantly causing him pain.

Budget restraints.

Palpy was cheap as fuck.

Also Palpatine made it shitty on purpose to fuck with Anakin.

honestly the idea of Vader just fucking around and pranking his workers sounds like a great show

You make a good point. I'm surprised they never expanded on that part of Anakin's backstory. He should've fucking hated the Republic from the beginning since they were doing nothing for the people on the Outer Rim.

Didn't he say he wanted to end the war and bring order to the galaxy?

Do the niggers on the death stars ever get vacations or are they just dumb brainwashed wagecucks