What level are you on?

What level are you on?

I just listen to albums that have cool cover art

∞+1

6 years on Sup Forums

Who here /10yearsonmu/?

I've been here for 8 years. God help me.

Idk lol I just like anything with a good beat really

I'm a Baby-Patrician apparently, 3 years on Sup Forums.

You're level 1

What level is Discogs on?

been on Sup Forums for 7 years and stuck between 3 & 4

What are the albums in the last chart?

what the fuck one year on Sup Forums is being patrician?

this is some newfriend stuff right here

Fellow patricians will agree with me here that level infinity is listening to music you actually enjoy

right, as soon as you stop trying to become a patrician you become one. (Unless you like commodified garbage, I'd hope no one on here does)

Luckilly, none of those match me.

This

I listen to Sun Kil Moon, Nick Cave and Swans only my nigger
[spoiler]and rap music desu[/spoiler]

I don't like a single album on this chart.

rock on man

what level is it where I just listen to the smiths on repeat

i was listening to henry cow before i ever heard of Danny Brown, wat does that make me?

level tweenager

pretty sure a lot of the people on Sup Forums haven't gone past stage 2 and some maybe are even stuck in between 2-3

Real patricians don't browse this shit board or check out its recommendations though.

if you refer to albums not by their name but by their discogs ref you are level §

Patrician here, the albums behind the locked picture are just Radiohead albums. Listen to every Radiohead album to unlock patrician mode.

Yes, but there are different levels of patrician. If someone is listening to and enjoying lil peep as much as someone who is listing to and enjoying Faust, I would not recognize them as on a equal patrician level.

this
popele always compliment my chart in topsters threads even though I havnt listened to any thing on it I'm pretty sure some of them arn't even albums since I just put cool pictures I've found on there lol

Back from patricianhood-leave of the board. Patricianhood is classical music. A few of us stay behind with the classical threads to help you all out. Good luck.

Level 4 i guess.Been here 5 months

A true patrician

I love a lot of Scaruffi-core, but nothing in that image besides Banana. In Praise of Learning is the best album there.

Inbetween 2&3

the last level is strictly bladee, lil pump and grimes

I’ve been here for years so it’s a combination of the 5 depending on the day I guess

level 3. tried poseur core, liked it, but i can't listen to that shit on a daily basis so, reverted back to 3

>Been on Sup Forums for 2 years
>Most of my albums are still p4k-core
Is P4k the endgame of music as a whole? they're patrician as fuck desu senpai

The most patrician person I've ever encountered on Sup Forums

Actually stopped exploring and listening music in free time, now I just listen to stuff that plays in clubs and drinking-core before we go out, I don't give a fuck. 10/10 wouldn't go back desu

>Limp Bizkit and Korn
>experimental/innovative/influential
Agreed

They actually were.

.measurement by months
This was made by a sub-level 1.

a mix of everything!

I've been on Sup Forums for at least 6 years and still don't like experimental music.

>patricians only need 1+ year on Sup Forums
you have to be here at least 7 years to be a patrician. This image was made by a kid that just discovered Sup Forums and was excited to talk to his high school buddies about it

5 years on this shithole
I stil love it

>facebook filename
says it all really

Which level is prog/metal head

I'm level one because I don't care that much to delve deeper
But even then everyone at work gives me shit about not knowing who plays what classic rock song from the radio that plays overhead.
Its annoying as shit because I know that I'm not an ultra hipster but they act like I am because I don't give a shit about led zepplin and every other raspy voiced artist from the 70's

This is what Sup Forums is all about. Godspeed, patrician motherfucker.

A little bit of everything

You are really missing out on some extremely well made music if you carry on with that closed mindset.

>tribe called quest
>experimental

>P4k
+XXX
>Fantano
+Phaedra, TLET, ITAOTS, Madvillainy
>Scaruffi
+Black Saint, Doors, Lorca, A Rainbow in Curved Air
>RYM
+IPOL, 20JFG, The Ascension

tfw been on Sup Forums for 6 years

I've been browing this board on and off for 9 YEARS. Get on my level.

5 years on Sup Forums, my music taste is too niche and obscure that I rarely see discussion about bands I like on Sup Forums

what's the scaruffi album left of tabula rasa?

Browsing this board in no way has any connection to having good taste. You insufferable faggots listen to music other people tell you to listen to, not what you actually like. It really is that fucking sad.

Patrician level.
>2011: Classic Rock
>2012: Psychedelic Rock
>2013: Experimental Rock
>2014: Avant-Garde Jazz
>2015: Free Jazz, 20th Century Classical
>2016: Free Improvisation, Spectralism, Onkyo
>2017: Delta Blues, Swing, Country
>2018: Just some music I enjoy, don't care about genres or labels.

TRULY A LEGEND

Why is the same Stockhausen album on two?

same. i still lurk on here for the funposting but there's really few mentions about the stuff i enjoy

a god amongst men

>mfw 11 years on Sup Forums

>tfw been on Sup Forums long enough to remember when Sup Forums was a metal board

you are right the one listening to lil peep is far superior

nah, it's some tryhard shit from rym actually.
i recognize some of them:

hot chang - totality of chang
glenn weyant - anta project
alister crowley - black magic

What was Sup Forums like in 2007?

What if I like about 2 or 3 albums from each chart?

>rock on man
holy shit dude

reddit-tier t b h

prolly worshiping normie trash like mgmt

patrician

>Unless you like commodified garbage, I'd hope no one on here does
iif it's sold on CD or anything it's by definition commodified

I'm pretty sure that the first album is Long Season by Fishmans.

no one talks about the stuff i like

>tfw about 9 months on Sup Forums
>tfw listened to only one album from pitchfork-core
>tfw listened to only three albums from fantano-core
>tfw listened to only two and a half albums from scaruffi-core (haven't finished blonde on blonde)

nothing besides that tho

nah, it's just a bunch of poseur-core from here

niche community comprised completely of pretentious fuck wads competing to one up each other. there was an underlying fear when it came to posting your taste or opinion and newfags actually lurked. no kpop, no hip hop, and minimum waifu faggotry. the feels guy and pepe were non existent so NMH's in the aeroplane over the sea was premium bait and posted everywhere. comfy share threads daily before megaupload and mediafire was axed... we discussed moonchild daily. Sup Forumscore was 7 albums and unironically cool and the closest thing Sup Forums ever came to agreeing on anything.

This is my 5th year on Sup Forums but I think I'm somewhere between level 2 and 3, although I don't like Fantano or Scaruffi as critics and actually share little in common with them personally.

What were those albums

I've been on Sup Forums since the board was created.
This is my favorite album.

If you posted anything japanese you'd be bombarded with ANIME EXPERT shit.

Call me a retard but I would rate a 10/10 album less if it had a shit cover. I like my covers to look good and somehow be connected to the album's sound and message

how the hell is Blonde on Blonde experimental

>/innovative/influential

Anyone know what the album in 1st row, 3rd column of poseur-core is? I remember listening to it and I forgot what its called.

Divine Music From a Jail

Thank you so much

between 2-3
been here 3 years

level 4 poser cuck reporting in

Bladee is the reincarnation of Jesus Christ and no one knows it

from a quick look bottom left has 1 rating on rym and hot chang has 5, how did these become any kind of core?

I started posting on Sup Forums in november of 2006, I was 13 years old. Now I don't really listen to music anymore, only a select piece from Mozart's vast catalog once a week.

>doors is level 3

I was level 3 when I was 11

>implying it's not of equal musical quality
Lil Peep is probably a greater poet though.