You will never be american and live in an RV

>you will never be american and live in an RV
why live?

Enjoy your GAS BILL

I have seen RLV people videos. I don't want to live that life desu.

I imagine it would get old quickly.
Idk tho I guess it depends on your personality.
Personally, I get fucking crazy if I am on the move too much. I mean I guess you can just park it somewhere but what is the point of buying an RV in that case.

retirement road trips once driver-less cars takeover

if the AI was smart enough to drive safely, yet not possessing a mind of its own

I don't think I'd trust a computer to drive for me any more than I would trust it to fly the plane without supervision

This would be god tier.

>you will never be Dewan Wunocks, buy an RV and cook meth with your loyal partner, Ted Anger, while simultaneously trying not to get caught by your brother in law, Isaac Schrader
Why live?

how much does that one cost?

I go trailer-camping (the big ones, basically the size of a full-size RV) with family a lot. Owning one of these is goy-tier (my family rents), and living full-time in one is an absolute goy move. Pulling a house-sized trailer is mind-numbingly cucked, too.

These things age worse than trailerhomes. Cleaning is a nightmare, because you don't just have to clean the interior - if you're the owner, it's a house-sized car you have to keep clean. Rust is a nightmare.

That's just trailers. RVs are even worse. The engines are notoriously troublesome after just a few years, many manufacturers don't even use engines that were intended for long-term use pulling a load like that. Maintenance is either a nightmare done yourself (these things are NEVER designed to be worked on) or expensive to send to a shop.

If you're too old and burger-identifying to use a midsized van for your cross country or camping shit, you should just stick to hotels and cruise ships. Grow a pair, you don't need two bedrooms and a goddamn living room to travel. You fucks are the reason bad things happen in this world.

I see the housecuck shills are out in force tonight

I work for a company that makes one of the best RVs

What are the annual taxes on these like in the US??
You must be super rich to own and park one of these monster sized engine private vans here.

Quite literally as much as a house. A quarter million dollars isn't unusual for luxury RVs.

yea I had a friend with a small one once, it was a pain in the ass ... hours of work just to go camping for a weekend not to mention the costs involved

It would be good to purchase a big chunk of land and own one of those desu.
Imagine you get tired and move your house to lakeside. Then winter hits and you move it near forest.

stop bullshitting, yerli

Real talk though. Who here likes to pretend they are in a spaceship when staying in an rv?

can't think of anything worse than living permanently in one of those like americans.

That's a trailer park ret*rd.

same shit, different prices.

I can see this be a thing for students