What does Sup Forums sit on when they watch Sup Forums?

What does Sup Forums sit on when they watch Sup Forums?

your mom's face

rude

i have a lazy boy recliner I bought a few years ago but its shit and not comfy like those old ones

lay on my bed

I pay a Mexican to kneel down so I can sit on his back.

I sit on my ass.

I sit on your ass.

I have a standing desk, sitting causes cancer.

>not having a walking desk

standing causes cancer as well

The couch

The Embody by Herman Miller. You poorfags probably don't even know what the fuck that is.

looks like something for a disabled person

pupper married well

Klingon battle cruiser off the port bow captain

A couch or an old ass wooden rocking chair that looks like this. It's has cushions on it and is very comfy.

Is it just hard though, like you could carve that shape out of wood and get the same result?

I sit on the floor, maybe on a pillow if it's a special occasion, don't have that much money

I don't sit in front of a screen 23 hours per day, I don't need a special ergonomically designed chair. Enjoy your scoliosis faggot.

>I don't sit in front of a screen 23 hours per day
pleb
nice dubs though

I went on Amazon, searched for "gamer chair" and picked the highest rated one that wasn't some gay color. I don't even play videogames I just figured if those fat degenerates can sit in the thing for 18 hours straight playing Mario buttfucks Luigi 27 on their Sony Xboxes it would be super comfortable for a normie like me. It's nice, called a xracer or some shit. In our den I watch in my recliner or if I have to do cuddleshit with my fiancee I'll lay with her on the couch and watch the big screen. Bedroom is the bed of course.

my hiney

my couch

I want to sit on user's lap!

A really unfortunate-looking plaid loveseat I've had since I was a kid. Real comfy and I can dangle my legs over the side if I lie down.

A very old torn up leather green couch where the stuffing in the arm rest keeps popping out no mater how many times I stuff it back in and tape it.

that episode where Frasier threw out the chair and his dad explained how much it meaned to him, how he watched the moon landing in it and stuff