Swedish woman running a refugee camp forced unaccompanied minors to have sex with her. Some bulletpoints:

Swedish woman running a refugee camp forced unaccompanied minors to have sex with her. Some bulletpoints:
>She said: If you wont have sex with me I'll call the immigration authorities and have you kicked out.
>She forced one of them to film it. So they could watch the movie when they missed her.

Poor kids, ;___;

dn.se/nyheter/sverige/chef-pa-flyktingboende-anklagas-for-att-ha-tvingat-pojkar-till-sex/

Other urls found in this thread:

ekuriren.se/nyheter/sormland/1.4141846-har-har-chefen-for-boendet-sex-med-flyktingpojkar-hotade-att-fa-oss-utvisade-
redpillphilosophy.com/2016/04/video-creepy-woman-sexually-assaults-male-passenger-on-subway/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was she nasty/fat?

god fucking damn it sweden

Why are multicultists so fucking insane?

This is why you need sharia.

Pics or it didn't happen.

First post best post

why do you believe every stupid shit you see on Sup Forums without even checking for veracity you dumb fuck?

this is the level of Swedish pathological altruism. the women now literally think it's "their duty" to fuck the savages and even video it for them in case they "miss her" and need to jerk off.

I think end times must be near...

>She forced one of them to film it. So they could watch the movie when they missed her.
And for her husband to watch.

delet this

You know, at this point it's probably a good thing that europe becomes a Caliphate.

Theres any pic of her?

>why do you believe every stupid shit you see on Sup Forums
It's a news site in Sweden. Do you imagine it could be "satire?" Swedes aren't allowed "satire" as concerns rapefugees, they are now up there with holoco$t survivor victim status in Sweden.

its not multiculturists, its literally just snowniggers at it again.

kek

No she was a hot milf actually.

there were pics floating around in the other thread earlier today

Bunch of cucks.

wheres the video m8

kek

Source pls

I don't like immigrants, but this woman should be put in prison for a long time

Look through the archive, i'm not your mom

Let the muslim cousin of Messi alone. He dindu nuffin. He just want to chill with his polar bear.

>inb4 "she can't rape because she is a woman"

gona need to see pics
whether I REEEE or not depends on it

pic related
a minor syrian refugee, only 14 years old

>R A R E
>A
>R
>E

>forced

the woman

would

ekuriren.se/nyheter/sormland/1.4141846-har-har-chefen-for-boendet-sex-med-flyktingpojkar-hotade-att-fa-oss-utvisade-

pics from the video she forced them to record

Nice

GOD DAMMIT GIVE ME FREE SEX

WHAT THE HELL

She induced them to drink alcohol??? What kind of monster was she? Poor children.

She reminds me about this woman btw.

redpillphilosophy.com/2016/04/video-creepy-woman-sexually-assaults-male-passenger-on-subway/

time to ramp up those
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS

top kek

nope, too old bitter and creepy

Nice

Why do I get the feeling that old washed up white women are taking advantage of young vulnerable refugees for their own sexual pleasure? This isn't the first case of some middle aged white woman using refugees as sex toys. Wtf is wrong with white women? They've become worse than men.

Women have literally always been the problem. The serpent went to Eve first for a reason.

>becoming
Shut up they was always the bad ones
And I think it's because they're ugly just look at all the women from the stories. It's always some disgusting young girl or an old fucked cum dumpster. I think it's the only way for them to get some male attention.

I just read about the #RefugeesWelcome chick having bathroom orgies with kebabs before they killed her, now this.

Actually every day there's a story like these.

R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E

I'mnot a really popular guy or something but is a bathroom Orgie a normal thing nowadays or what? And it's always the Shiskine with gangbang stories and so on.... they look like sit without money without a home but they have have women who are waiting to get fucked.... I'm literally shaking right now reeeeeeee. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH OUR WOMEN NOWADAYS. But a 8/10 smart and nice guy must be mr. Ultra perfekt to get a girl down. ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Wonder if they'd still be classified as children if this goes to court.

''''''''''''''''''''minors''''''''''''''''''''