Who /post-hardcore/ here?

Who /post-hardcore/ here?
Is there any better post-hardcore band than Moss Icon? Their discography is fucking astonishing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZnY4L0eCeLI
youtu.be/zqpFvNwaSuw
youtube.com/watch?v=tAwliet2vqo
youtube.com/watch?v=eCvCBkx50mI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any popular band like Fugazi or ATDI, you pretentious fucking faggot.
youtu.be/ZnY4L0eCeLI

How am I pretentious for liking a slightly more obscure band within the genre? They're still critically acclaimed and the fact that they're less popular than Fugazi doesn't make them bad. The fact that they were unrelated to Dischord is what made them special in the first place

Akimbo

Unwound, And You Will Know Us By The Trail of the Dead, Slint, Refused and The Jesus Lizard are pretty damn good.

Refused are great. They're playing this summer close to where I live with lots of other buttrock bands.
Know if they're any worth catching? How are they now? Do they just play old material?

There are no obscure bands that are better than popular ones, that’s why. There is a reason for their popularity. You can personally relate to the more obscure band more, they can make good music, they can have their moments of brilliance, but the popular bands inside special genres are always evidently of a different scale.

Popularity =/= Inherent quality
They could have been marketed better, had better luck getting out there, played at the right venues or just played more shows in general.
Fugazi was the child of dischord, solid fucking stuff, but not necessarily way better than Moss Icon

The Jesus Lizard aged like a woman. Their music sounds incredibly boring, uninventive and cliched now, no need to force yourself to enjoy them, because they meant something to the genre you like.

Doesn't make GOAT less of a great album

imagine believing this

youtu.be/zqpFvNwaSuw

Imagine eating this much shit

T. Mouth Breather

Unwound is all you need

>Is there any better post-hardcore band than Moss Icon?
Hot Snakes

Haven't heard. What albums do you recommend?

This is my favourite post-hardcore album, can I get some recs?

youtube.com/watch?v=tAwliet2vqo
youtube.com/watch?v=eCvCBkx50mI

Bump

>moss icon
>obscure
fucking end ur life m8.

oh a side note Johnathan girl friend is outrageously hot.

>slightly more obscure
hop off a bridge lassie

Does First Wave of Screamo count?
In case, la Quiete and Raein, they're both italian.

Refused are great live, high energy performance.
When I saw them they played older stuff but that was at a festival so they might do a different set.

Explain to me the appeal of Moss Icon? I have listened to the first EP and to me the riffs are forgettable and the playing is sloppy.

Yea I'd say it counts
Don't listen to their first EP then