twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kooda was far superior. Keke is easily his worst song

I AINT FUCKIN WITH THEM NORMIE NIGGAS

>Keke is easily his worst song
youtube.com/watch?v=9AYJh-L-W2k

YOU A SHILLY NIGGA

MISGENDER ME BITCH DATS PROBLEMATIC, TRAGIC
WHIP OUT THE GAT SPRAY A NIGGA AUTOMATIC

Is it true that he's a closeted homosexual?
I mean his rainbow colored hair kind of gives it away, but is there a confirmation?

alright fine....keke is his worst song in the 6ix9ine era

when we gettin a tracy x 69 tape

He’s dropped straight heat so far

hopsin on the right

Both these nikkas look like they smell so bad

unironically this, Kooda is by far my favorite song to listen too before I work out

I see the appeal, but gang shit is retarded and not woke or lit. This guy is a meth head who thinks he can get away with acting hard. Constant drama.

This guy will be dead and\or forgotten in 3 - 5 years or not soon after.

PENIS STIFFY UH
CUM REAL STICKY UH

sometimes theres more to life than being woke and lit, you should happy you dont have to experience that

wow, old head detected.

Stop throwing shade and just have some fun bro, sex drugs and violence is lit

>tfw most of these junkies will die within the next 10 years and we won't be able to laugh at them as they get older
And even if some of them don't die, they will be forgotten so hard that nobody will remember them to care about checking their JUSTing.

Yup. You live degenerate lifestyles and have no desire to escape from poverty.

Good luck on your Quest

What happened to rap music, for real?

Why do all rappers these days look like something out of escape from new York or some shit?

I take it gangsta shit is dead and xanax popping numale rap is in?

fuck off GRAMPS

wow cringe lol like you must be le wrong generation lmao this new shit is whats hot obviously you not you a crusty OLD HEAD

First time hearing this idiot. I've met hundreds of retards like this guy. He's going to be dead or in jail very soon. You can just see it in his face. Poor bastard.

I actually really like where rap is at these days. I think of it almost as starting to become another type of music, like how 'rnb' has meant very different styles over time. But there is definitely some real fluff rap music too. I'll give everything a listen but I haven't been too impressed with the soundcloud guys. They seem to lack a perspective that could last more than a couple years.

this is GANGSTA shit you mouth breathing retard, it's not 1992 anymore

6ix9ine isn't lil peep or lil xan

>the soundcloud guys

By which I particularly mean these 18 yo face tattoo guys. Let's see if ANY of them are still alive, let alone still making music, in a couple years.

who cares. rappers last about as long as memes do these days.

not really. just the shit ones.

how u explain lil uzi vert, migos, yachty, etc still making music

(((music industry))) can make anything sell

Isn't it odd how they constantly push the most degenerate talentless ones

Lil Yachty makes lit bangers tho

I like all those. As I suggested, the good ones keep going.

What exactly is you problem with any of them?

>I like all those

yachty is fucking garbage. i like migos but they arent good.

when 6ix9ine gonna get signed?

Why don't new rappers have any respect for old music like more rock and roll oriented genres do?

It seems like people who play instruments give props to musicians all the way back to blues roots, but modern rappers just tell "old heads" to fuck off. It's the most ungrateful entitled bullshit.

A lot of these sound cloud rappers are butchering a style of legitimate music and claiming supremacy.

Kendrick is sick, though.

who /Denzel Curry/ here

I BE ON THE COCK
ON THE REGULAR
WITH MY NIGGAS CATCHING CUMSHOTS
ON THE REGULAR
WE BE SUCKING DICK GIVING TOP
ON THE REGULAR
CATCH ME GETTING FUCKED IN MY SPOTS
ON THE REGULAR

>Why don't new rappers have any respect for old music like more rock and roll oriented genres do?
>It seems like people who play instruments give props to musicians all the way back to blues roots, but modern rappers just tell "old heads" to fuck off. It's the most ungrateful entitled bullshit.

I think one should def know their history, but I can't think of anything more boring rap-wise than sounding reverent (and referential) back to how old 'hip-hop' used to be right now (even the name 'hip-hop' sounds dated and boring to me now, makes me think of corny, boom-bap-y New York shit). I'm glad that everything new that's decent has a feel to it that's genuinely generationally very distinct from the former, and that where there are elements of influence, it's built from an alternate, southern canon rather than the tepid old New York one. Honestly, I really don't want to have to ever listen to any new 'hip-hop' of the old flavor again.

lol that's him?

boom bap new york shit never has been and never will be corny tho

he's going to be signed to a major soon but they have to work out all the paper work due to the thot case

it's the culture. it's been happening since like 1985. rap is about young peoples concerns not whatever bullshit by 50 year olds

yeah. you can tell because he doesnt have any tats.

I like the old stuff honestly, although I'll always prefer California, but I don't have any interest in hearing new boom-bap stuff now.

I just want black people to keep pushing whatever it is this post-Atlanta/Memphis/cloud shit is becoming until it evolves into something barely lacking any resemblance to old hip-hop at all.

uzi is much better than yachty or migos, marketing is the force at play here though

we are witnessing the death throes of the rap fad. Now you are getting these ridiculous hacks that even gen z degenerates think are talentless and retarded.

nah it's true hiphop is a youth culture and all those kids don't wanna hear a 30+ granpa rapping

>this is GANGSTA shit you mouth breathing retard, it's not 1992 anymore

real gangsta rap used to actually involve violent criminals, now its made up of drug addled and brain damaged nu males acting hard

youtube.com/watch?v=BgK_xi93sIs

is he /ourguy/?

>All these soyrap apologists with their post-ironic multi-meta conceptions of rap music

White rappers and their cultist r*ddit followers are pathetic. What are some other actual straightforward OG rappers active today (besides pic rel)?

does the game count as OG?

Onyx

Sticky Fingers used to work as a transvestite hair dresser in Queens named ''Tropical'' in the late '80's. Fredro Starr got beat up by 50 Cent.

He's a stripper, as evidenced by his step father.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTWyXiaFyqc

ur gullible as hell. 6ix9ine went to prison for an extreme assault charge and for dealing heroin which is a lot more than certain classic gangsta ogs i could mention who never had the bills to back up their stories

do you seriously think hes in with gangs and has significant clout for being a nu male who does drugs? come on now. you cant group 6ix9ine and keef in with god damn lil peep

when will this pretending to not understand internal rhymes meme end

The Game

how do you go from this to

kek

why is his stance so weird?

thats sad

My nigga

They're not OG as in gangsta but if you want lyrics

>milo
>Lupe Fiasco
>Mick Jenkins

lol i think this kid is very successfully escaping poverty

this boy is getting STUPID NUMBERS on his videos

gotta keep the pants from sliding down

He's a Mexican, not a white
He can say nigga in his songs

I'm starting to think you just dismissed this man based on the way he looks instead of actually giving his music an honest try

you guys don't understand rap, go listen to whoever your favorite guy is

I'm a white and I can say nigga too.
Nigga.

You'd think his belt would help

anytime i drive by new york i hear gummo, gummo remixes, over and over on hot 97. so that's my opinion on that.

I think the belt is dragging them down actually, it looks kind of heavy and rather loose

Right before this guy blew up some guy I knew started making fun of him by saying he was just a normal looking dude in high school who was never with gang stuff or drugs, I didn't know he looked that fucking normal lmao

lol i like this guy unironically and im a black metal kvltist. i sympathize with him a lot for some reason

except for the part that hes like 20 and already has a 3 year old daughter lol thats fucked up

PENIS STIFFY UH
CUM REAL STICKY UH

>Mexicans never owned slaves
Your argument is retarded

question to soyposters:
how much can you deadlift?

He's got stupid numbers on his face too.

It's not my argument he says nigga in his music and gets away with it

He's Mexican? what a fucking disgrace to my country then

>rhymes "on the regular" with "on the regular" 3 times in a row
LYRICAL GENIUS

Yeah, but niggers don't know that

i actually love his older music, this song especially and scum life

i wish he would get rid of the rainbow hair and all the extra rainbow shit, and also quit yelling and go back to just regular rapping

this is literally his best song

Why's he making the white power sign?

kek