If there was a paid subscription service where you could watch actual, live bloodsport

If there was a paid subscription service where you could watch actual, live bloodsport

would you watch it?
what would you be willing to pay

nah would just use stream2watch or some site liek that

gladiator fights were often staged

aside from feeding people to wild animals bits, which were fucking stupid.

#MakeTheRunningManReal

so no?
what if its impossible to steal

No. I even find the ground and pound in UFC to be excessive.

There's nothing wrong with violent sport but murder for entertainment is pure barbarism. The sociopaths belong in the military and jails, the rest of us aren't wired to watch murder.

>pirate bloodsport
>get arrested
>ya like bloodsport eh? Welcome to the arena, fucker.

what if it was hosted in the middle east or africa where there are plenty of psychopaths already

>implying I can't get more visceral violence from cartel videos

Why pay when ISIS provides it free of charge?

not bloodsport

I'm talking HD with props and costumes

Pay?
>do you know where you are kiddo

I wounldn't pay but UFC with weapons would be awesome. Up the prize money to like 100k per match. Make it happen.
>mfw the zionists give us the trannies and debauchery but none of the warsports
>-___-

I'd find a free stream.

I've watched the chinese stream where the guy throws animals into a tank to make them fight it out. It gets boring after a while.

It'll happen. Once they nanny state the fuck out of the world, people will still need something to scream and yell at. Just so happens we have plenty of NEETs around. Nothing people hate more than leaches on their wallet/taxes. Round them up, and put them in the game.

As long as it has those eccentric and flamboyant WWE type executioners

>sports
NORMIES OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Or different crazy scenarios

Of course it will. Nothing says entertainment like over the top costumes and personas. If the content is grim enough (literally getting kicks from watching bottom feeders be masacarred) then people will like the contrast of the sports stars wearing ridiculous outfits.

No. I prefer team based sports, and I'd rather not see my favourite team go to shit because their star player lost his arm.

Well "the game" was essentially just a filler for whatever flavor of the week was popular.

Texas Chainsaw night?
Escape Candy Mountain?
Midgets with Machetes?

There could even be a "fan choice" night once a week, where some lucky fan is picked by lottery to choose the theme.

Only if it involved women and/or rape.

or you could tour around the world using ancient weapons of that week's locations

What if we can replace his arm with bio-robotic tech? Better than he was before, stronger, faster. He can crush pewter cups now! We could also attach chainsaws to stumps if they lose a hand.

do you know anything about Ultimate Surrender?

The possibilities are endless. Combining entertainment at it's max with some nice history lessons could be a nice week theme. Could have shark week mean something completely different.

>not wanting the mental anguish of seeing an allstar team get for real slaughtered by rookies

go back to roman times and have a naval battle but now with scuba divers and sharks

WITH GO PROS

I would watch a reality show where people who had serious beef with eachother could fight to the death. Jerry Springer meets The Running Man, basically.

Yes. But I have become so desensitized and degenerate that I need more extreme content, like blood sports added.

agreed desu

Yes, maybe 100/event. Probably the only show I would pay for

>tfw when you will never be a rippling black bull tearing apart strangers in the arena