You don't need a gun to be the man of the house

There are plenty of alternatives to protecting your home and family that are just as effective as, sometimes even more so, a gun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2HQaBWziYvY?t=43
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HOW ABOUT A BOMB

MUSLIMS LIKE BOMBS ITS TOLERANT

Lol, I have a very bright flashlight that had a strobe feature. Is...is it really intended for self-defense? Cool, I'll have my wife shine it in an intruders face while I shoot him.

>he doesn't have a gun attached to his high-lumen flashlight
Smdhtbhfam

I kinda agree with this.
For example my house is made out of fucking balsa wood and even .22 would go from one end to the other, ruining all my shit in the process.

SHILL
NWO HAS LEARNED POL TACTICS
USING THEM AGAINST US
WE MUST REMAIN VIGILANT
WE MUST ALL, ALL ACT NOW AND TAKE THE FIGHT TO TWITTER, REDDIT AND TUMBLR
BRING LOGIC AND PROOF
AND IN GREAT NUMBES
IT IS NOW OR NEVER!!!
MAGA!!
BRITIAN FIRST!!
WE MUST NEVER SLACKEN!!
EXPOSE THE MONEY PRINTERS!!!

>1 post by this ID

This herb is commonly used in cooking

Kill yourself you fantasy land living underage faggot

Thank god all the burglars I know of are vampires, else my flashlight would be worthless!

>burglar
>white
topkek

uh... rosemary?

I have copy of "The Communist Manifesto" under my bed. If a robber breaks into my home I'll give it to him and certainly he will understand that he we are both comrades being explored by the evil bourgeois, and will give up on robbing me.

Like?

So this........... is the power............ of a liberal........... defending his home........... from a criminal........................................................................woah.......

What is picked related

>not holding impromptu raves for visitors

A bright flashlight. Why do you think the majority of night security guards are only armed with a flashlight? A bright light will scare off most malcontents.

The only reason that would ever work to drive someone away is because they'd assume you have a gun attached to that flashlight. Its the equivalent of putting an ADT sticker on your window but not actually getting ADT.

>even more so

Such as?

Not an argument.

is she being force choked by a sith

banned in britain

Listen cunt. Save your condescending posts of /RedditCuck.

Here nobody can see your pussy and pretend what you say matters more then it does...so you will get called out for your dumb fucking posts.

BItch.

But that's retarded.
Those flashlights are for escaping or shooting someone before they can shoot you. It doesn't permanently capacitate them, it just temporarily blinds them for like 5-30 seconds depending on how well they've trained themselves to deal with that shit.
It's also bad at extremely close range because you're still a huge target to them.

>DEFENSE MODE

What the hell is cucky mccuckerson supposed to do next?

Congrats, you shined a flashlight in his face, what's the next step of your master plan?

I'd predict the actual next step involves the cuck's head and the crook's crowbar.

Gopnik without fotoshop

Or he kills you for being part of the evil bourgeois

>white burglar
Lolololo

I hate Romanians

two guns

>those teeth
>those uncut fingernails
>that dirty m16
>that pony tail
>tattoos
>rusty revolver
everything wrong with the world in one picture

But they have those long, heavy flashlights that double as basically a night stick.

>1 ID by this post user

Options goes in all fields.

I believe you have my microaggresion?

Okay, who here has let Romania have internet connection?

Where do you think we collect our roaming fees from if not the roma?

>mosin bayonet with machined steel handle and large pommel
>french cavalry dagger with similar treatment
>STAB AND SLICE STAB AND SLICE

The sudden shock of having a bright light flashed in their faces will scare the burglars off.

Why do you think shouting loudly in conjunction with your strikes is a large part of self-defense systems like karate? The sudden loud noise or bright flash with frighten your opponents.

You probably played WOW. Warriors have a skill called "Demoralizing Shout". It's the same concept as a bear roaring at a tiger or lion to scare it off from its territory.

kek, I have that exact flashlight. It's actually pretty good, I use it to walk my dog at night and pick up her poop. It's bright as fuck, It could possibly scare away someone unarmed, the strobe light mode is very disorienting.

Try to break into my house and I will show you how much more effective a gun is than whatever you are carrying faggot. Saged.

>white home intruder

lel

Ok, let's try this again when the person that just broke into an occupied house is a nigger. Let's give the flashlight to a liberal and see! Make sure there is a "this is a gun free household" sign on the door, too.

Which one has the higher iq?

I've been very happy with my Fenix LD20. It goes crazy bright when you crank it all the way up, flashes an SOS signal when you rubix cube it, I'm still on my first set of batteries (hope they'er not leaking), it's waterproof, and it has sharp edges for shanking niggers in the back alley.

10/10 flashlight. Only thing possibly better is my honking old 4 D-cell maglight upgraded with an LED insert so I can bash skulls like a pro without an illegal baton.

Come on, surely you shills are paid to make better b8 than this. Put a little more effort behind it, make it believable

>Giving a fuck about the faggot who broke into your home
>Being such a cuck you value the home invaders life with no knowledge that they may fucking murder you
No, there is not. A gun is a end all with the best efficiency. I can shoot from a distance and end the threat in seconds. There is nothing more efficient than a gun

And if they don't run?

If the large black man carrying whatever tool he used to break into your house, what will the numale with the flashlight do?

>He accuses others of being wow players while knowing whatever the fuck the abilities are
wew

>"I've got a gun and if I catch you breaking into my house, I'm going to blow you away!"

How American of you.

But that's how it works, nigger. Are you stupid enough to stick around after you hear the gun make clickety gun sounds or see the red dot or whatever the case may be?

Smells like cajun cookin in here.

Women are irrational, they're scared of guns even though they're used for protection. Meanwhile, their biology tells them thug ass niggers will keep them safe.

>white thief

Every time.

Stealing wifi now too, i see.

yeah a rifle for example

>I have a very bright flashlight that had a strobe feature. Is...is it really intended for self-defense?

Yes, but you are usually meant to be firing a gun at the same time.

I take that as a well-though-out, sage compliment.

What if we just throw a one-man rave and do some sick liquid dancing. I bet you could dodge bullets like Neo without even thinking.

That's basically a photon shotgun

Intruders BTFO'd

Needs to play darude - sandstorm any time the strobe function is enabled.

youtu.be/2HQaBWziYvY?t=43

>And if they don't run?
>If the large black man

These coloreds don't run.

second amendment as follows verbatim

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

>not having a subwoofer for your flashlight

Kek

They have the best internet in Europe burger

This is my rifle, this is my gun.

> burglar

Dwelling is occupied. That's robbery.

What are those niggers doing in Buffy's house?

BA BA DA DA, BA BA DA! HERE COMES THE A-TEAM

A FUCKING LEAF

i'm never gonna start a family. i'm scared of responsibilities

>A FUCKING LIGHT

>triggered because you guys are always uneducated on every topic.

Does a harpoon count as a gun?

What the fuck? Why would you assume that all burglars are epileptic?

That light must be extremely effective against people with epilepsy

We just hate mentals.

HALT CRIMINAL SCUM!

You are Romanian.

mivehind

B b but what if the criminal has a flashlight too!!?!?1?1?

Nice proxy

What the fuck is up with all these faggot posts?

It is. I'm not sure if you've ever had one shine in your direction, but it really is disorienting.

In that situation I could easily see the thief charging the man though. Wonder what his last thought would be. "..Gee, a gun would be really nice right now..."

> inb4 UK bans that because it may cause epileptic seizures to the burglars

Wait, are Swedish males genetically epileptic? Is that why all their women have to fornicate with animals instead?

>that are just as effective as
list one legal method you retard
tasers are shit and have horrible range, you're retarded if you think pepper spray is effective, and you're braindead if you think melee weapons are better than ranged weapons
crossbows/bows maybe? kek that's probably the best alternative but not any good