>Pixel art avatar
>Beard
>Glasses

Why are nu-males so predictable?

I don't even know who that is.

it ain't me
it ain't me
mfw

If people who have been in actual combat situations can watch war movies why can't people who have never been raped watch scenes with "rape"?

There's a rape scene in Blade Runner?

I always thought the post AOL internet generation would handle shit better because of online trolling and all that shit..Turns out the internet made everyone soft.

That's not important, the question he asked is.

people do take things better. No one is legitimately offended anymore unless they're 12, they just claim to be for muh victimhood points

Anthony Burch is a successful, rich game designer.

QUICK POST YFW YOU AREN'T ANTHONY BURCH

The biggest cuck in the video game industry.
It's a long story.

What scene is he referring to? I genuinely don't get it.

There is if you don't even begin to understand female psychology.

Basically hes referring to when the lady tries to run away from him and he stops her, she fights at first but stops, realizing she was only running because she was afraid of being closer to him. He demands she admit it and tells her exactly what to say, because he knows that's what she feels deep inside.

Anyone who has EVER been with a woman with conflicting emotions knows what this scene is and knows how to handle it. It wasn't even beginning to be rape but he's too socially retarded to know that.

bigger than phil fish?

What is wrong with these people. I assume you mean the scene between Deckard and Rachel.

They want attention

probably the part where he forcefully kisses Rachael despite the fact that she's obviously uncomfortable and trying to get away
you don't have to be an SJW to get rape-y vibes from it honestly

>when a woman says no, it means she really doesn't know what she wants
>you have to force her to stay and coach her into saying what you know she wants
yeah that totally doesn't sound like rape at all

Also, yaknow, Rachel's a machine. Might as well be raping a fleshlight.

He's right, Deckard literally commits sexual assault by forcing himself on her after she says no. That's the definition of rape, there isn't consent until he forces it out of her.

t. virgin

These same people cry rape at Baby, It's Cold Outside.

>would you like to have sexual intercourse?
>yes, i would like to have sexual intercourse
>are you sure you would like to have sexual intercourse?
>i am sure i would like to have sexual intercourse
>please sign here. thank you
>i am now putting my penis in your vagina, is that ok?
>that is ok, put your penis inside my vagina

Just to warn you, your wife left you after you pushed her into fucking other men

Phil Fish is a douche. This guy ads to that by being an actual cuck and complete dipshit. Which saddens me because his "Hey Ash" videos were nice back in the day.

Well that's a gross oversimplification.

Better yet, post qt Ash

Post yfw you aren't Anthony Burch

Wow this scene is terrible but at least I'm not getting triggered 10/10

>rape
>a robot

>nu-males and company have made sex impossible and turned gender into a hobby

except in the Blade Runner rape scene, it goes:
>would you like to have sexual intercourse?
>no, i would not like to have sexual intercourse. please leave me alone
>im not letting you leave my home until you have sexual intercourse with me
>please stop
>no you must have sexual intercourse with me
>okay i guess if you arent going to let me say no then i will have sexual intercourse with you
AKA rape

that's what the faggot claimed

For the record, I enjoyed the scene in Blade Runner and thought it worked fine, but you can't deny that it has those overtones (and that's actually a big part of why it was good).
You are allowed to admit a character did something wrong or creepy but still appreciate the work. No one is saying Ridley Scott is training rapists and Blade Runner should be banned or some shit

>nu-males are the reason I can't get laid
damn I didn't think you could get more pathetic than blaming the Jews for everything but you pulled it off, congrats

Remember when Sup Forums spent an entire day trying to be him?

It's not rape if it's a robot.

i do get laid. i was quoting nu-male logic, not my own

You're talking out of your ass, there was a sexual tension and a mutual attraction between the two that was brought to a climax by a small moment of conflict. That's not rape.

>No one is saying Ridley Scott is training rapists and Blade Runner should be banned or some shit
Now they've got you thinking just like them.

All sex looks like rape to him when tears from both parties have followed every sexual interaction he's had.

What did you just say about sexual abuse towards synthetic women, shitlord?

You are a pathetic mothefucker.

These fuckers need to learn that they lost the culture war, nobody cares about them or their opinions, they don't have a stranglehold on art and entertainment anymore and they need to fuck off.

he is literally the definition of numale

he's the epitome of it

I'm pretty sure they invented the word just for him

he's letting everyone know he didn't understand the core ideas of the film

>declaring eternal victory after 1 close presidential race
damn you cucks are in for some heartbreak. Even the SJW's didn't think Obama was going to cure racism overnight, I have no idea how you pulled off being more delude than even them

Which is bullshit because she obviously wants to stay but just doesn't want other people to think she's a slut.

Great song.

Did he mean this scene? It was kinda gratuitous, exploitative, shallow and rapey to me.

Does he not know how hard it is to get pussy if you're constantly walking on eggshells? Or that the kinda chicks who preach this "GOTTA VOICE CONSENT. ONE DRINK MEANS RAPE" stuff are total ball-busters that only the neediest of omega males want?

Women want men who are men, for the most part. Dommes who wanna peg some boypussy aside, I mean. Confidence and actually coming off like a guy who can get what he wants is a trait that most women like. That's not to say you have to be a gigantic raging asshole, but you don't have to be so wimpy that you make Don Knots seem rugged.

I'm sorry I enjoyed something, I forgot that's not allowed on Sup Forums

This. I fucking hate everyone in this thread for being retarded, passionless motherfuckers.

>She has one moment of hesitation
>He pushes her towards the wall
>Tells her to kiss him
>She immediately tells him she can't as if for some moral reason, then tells him to kiss her

Where was the rape? Are you people seriously so disconnected from human emotion?

It only sounds like rape because you're an autistic NEET who's never been with a woman, and you get your information on how women act from Joss Whedon flicks

Obama never ran a SJW campaign, Hillary did because she erroneously believed it was fashionable.

But it didn't work, because nobody liked her. Instead the majority of Americans (read: Americans, not 3 million dead people and illegal aliens) voted for a man who boasted about shit that the regular SJW would consider rape but normal people regard as healthy sexual behavior. It's been an outright rejection of the social justic logic.

watch the scene, search for
blade runner sex rachel

honest question, do you kids get taught in school now that stealing a kiss is rape?

Trump is just the beginning famalam. He's an effect, not the cause. The greater cause is people waking up and casting aside all this progressive SJW bullshit. A spiritual awakening of white people, so to speak. This was starting to happen BEFORE Trump even announced his candidacy, and he was the right man in the right place at the right time.

It's really sad that people here are denying the scene has intentional rapey overtones just because some faggot mentioned it.

(they literally are)

>it's healthy sexual behavior to grab women by the pussy and laugh about how you can get away with it
>also to constantly talk about wanting to fuck your daughter
I mean by Sup Forums logic yeah I see what you mean, but I don't think that's what pushed Trump over the top

youtube.com/watch?v=pOfvq5ZO-Qw

Saved them the trouble.

Anybody who watches this and says it was rape has some serious issues they need to work out.

Probably not rape though I'm sure you could dig up some reactionary response somewhere.

Definitely considered sexual assault, cuz I mean it is.

The way people are taught now, you can be married to a woman for 20 years, but if you don't explicitly say "do you consent to having sex with me" each and every time instead of just going in and doing it, you're a rapist.

Even Dommes want you to just say up front what you want.

when you come on to a woman and she refuses your advances then you continue to come onto her and fuck her anyway, that is objectively committing rape by the definition of the law. if you emulate IRL what Deckard did in that scene, you would go to jail

my bad for not recognizing the nuance in Donald "I'm so fucking rich, look how rich I am" Trump's words

This is true. People forget the artistry of on-screen love and think any sex scene where the woman doesn't comply like a robot is rape. The emotions are supposed to he COMPLEX or else it's just average everyday sex!

another regular Sup Forums shitpost that's making its way for Sup Forums

>joke about dating daughter, she jokes back about macing you, regular banter
no that really isn't regular banter mate, that's fucking creepy

I saw a fucking Raimi thread on Sup Forums earlier so don't pretend this board is innocent.

Basically what this guy said. You fuckers are only now waking up to it because Trump is going to the White House for 4 years or more. As long as SJW shit has been pushed in the media, people have been pushing back.

Was no name destructoud writer

Shitty vid series 'hey ash whatcha playin" got way more popular than it deserved.

Got signed on to write bordememes 2.

Ugly ass wife left him and took the xbox

There was literally no indication she feared for her life. She got up and walked away from him LITERALLY ONCE. Everything after that she looked nervous, but was clearly attracted to him and going along with it.

How is this basic scene being misread so horribly? He didn't threaten her, he didn't do ANYTHING except stop her from leaving long enough to talk to her.

She rejected his advances for the briefest of moments, he stopped her, she even says "I want you" after he does. How do you explain the rest of the movie? Did she develop Stockholm Syndrome after one dicking?

I don't get it.

Nobody cared who he was until he asked his wife to fuck another man.

Burch is where the cuck meme originated. He literally wanted a black dude pounding her in front of him. That's why so many of these kids are going to grow up with that image burned into their minds. Because of this disgusting loser that wrote Borderlands 2.

That scene was shot beautifully. Beautiful rape.

>Anthony Burch thread
>It ain't me starts playing

Blade runner
youtube.com/watch?v=pOfvq5ZO-Qw
Rocky
youtube.com/watch?v=RMFHXWGX0iM

I bet hes also wonders why 'jerks and assholes' like Deckard and Rocky get all the shy girls and they get nothing too.

Anyone who has an elementary understanding of women knows that women often don't say what they mean and will test their potential mate. You can tell when a woman really means no.

Why are we listening to a man who thought entering into an open relationship with his wife was a good idea?

Too true. I'm a fag who really likes subby dudes, but the wimpy stuttering routine literally makes my dick slide back inside my body.

copy pasting memes isn't writing

If he ever wonders why his wife left him, he should better analyze that scene.

Why would she leave when she can fuck other guys and have him pay for everything. That's literally the female american dream.

Because only Anthony could marry a woman more clueless than him

This.

That's really unfortunate about that rape scene but at least I'm not Anthony Burch.

I mean Deckard has sex with a robot woman and doesn't even force her to have sex with other men....if that's not rape I don't know what is.

>tfw a woman like Full-Woke Dolores would actually look at a guy like Anthony Burch, and probably sneer and chuckle a bit

Which is just so sad because he tries SO HARD to get in good with the ladies!!!!

SJW dudes are doomed to date only the most pathetic, broken bitches, and SJW girls are doomed to date only the most omega betas like Burch

They all pretend like it's exactly how they want it, but it's really not.

youtube.com/watch?v=eB6tqxqwSfU

Jesus fucking Christ.

>it ain't me starts playing

youtube.com/watch?v=-rMJ1NKtBis

HEY ASH, WHO YA BANGIN?