Why don't Slint get together and make a third album?

Why don't Slint get together and make a third album?

Other urls found in this thread:

watter.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they realised they're a terrible band for 16 year old mucore kids

they're dead and broken up. people (let along friends/band-mates) don't hang out together forever. stop living in a disney world. grow up. move on. get a life

People can become friends again you stupid bitch and I want a third fucking album

how many friends have you reconnected with after two decades? sweet fuck all I'm sure

don't be a cunt. admit reality

If they don't make a new album I'm hanging myself

chances of that are low. You should consider other ways to make yourself happier. Go to a doctor. Tell them you're suicidal. At least you'll get some kind of medicated temperance to your ridiculous wishes regarding a band that hasn't released anything since the 80s.

Just fucking get help. Talk to people.

Can I get your address?

i want another Tweez

why would you want that?

So I can come fuck you up for insulting me

lolwut.
Seriously. Get help.

more like Soylent

I know a moderator, he'll give me your address so I can come slit your throat. I'm not kidding, get ready to say goodbye.

sick burn dude

because reunions/sequels based on outside demand always stink

If you use the word "stink" you're mentally ill

let's hope the mod has a scintilla more mental capacity than you.

I'll repeat myself just to be clear. If you're feeling suicidal about a band's album outputs (or lack thereof), you should talk to someone. Preferably a professional.

kek'in hard at this thread

while there's someone else in thread making physical threats, okay bud... i used "stink" so I'm ill

Because they realised they're a terrible band for 16 year old mucore kids [2]

Teehee

shill

dont fuck with him he means business

You make something because you have something to say. They don't have anything worth saying. You're asking for some guys to shit out some garbage just so you can have some.
Plus, didn't one of them try to kill themselves during their tour a couple of years ago?

it would probably be a disappointment

people over 25 don't write good music anyways

Fuck you

I love Slint!

Me too!

During their reunion tour they said something like they got together and tried some stuff out, and who knows what it would lead to - if anything - and it seemed like it lead to nothing. But we will see. I'd be interested.

maybe they said everything they have to say musically speaking

There are plenty of projects involving people that were in Slint that can tide you over.
>The For Carnation
>Tortoise
>Squirrel Bait
>David Pajo's solo stuff
Then you have the Tortoise offshoots like Gastr del Sol and Seam
Needless to say you'll be fine

because what could they possibly follow up spiderland with

they made their statement

i dont want to be dissapointed by some lame ass comeback.

only my bloody valenttine could pull it off. but, member faith no mores comeback? pixies comeback? slowdives? all cringe shit and we thought they could do no wrong.

> only my bloody valenttine could pull it off.
But they didn't. mbv was embarrassing at best.

slowdives self titled was way better than mbv

They realize that were one of the most overrated band ever and broke up.
In order for them to correct this, they would have to release 61 mind-blowing, god tier albums in the next three years to even be considered above average.

>Nothing about Britt Walford's band Watter ITT
Y'all are a bunch of plebs.
watter.bandcamp.com/

kys

rock is dead

That's some shit taste, friends. Do you, by any chance, like The Beatles and Pink Floyd? Radiohead?

Because they drowned in that lake

I like Slint and all of those bands you mentioned

>like The Beatles and Pink Floyd? Radiohead?
Yes! Yes! Yes!
And your mom too!

>He thinks Slint are better than those bands

>Tortoise offshoots like Gastr del Sol
uhh

"Better" is putting it lightly, and being better than Pink Floyd and Radiohead is hardly a feat.

Are you 12 y/o, or something?

Because they're sparing us from more shit tier music. Thank you, Slint, for never making another record. I wish you had just never made any to begin with but at least you had the decency to realize how trash you are and to stop.

I realized my mistake after I posted it
Imo Gastr de Sol is still a supplemental band to Tortoise but I'll concede you're correct

Look at this fag trying to be a contrarian

unironically kys

>Making music you don't want to make (having nothing to say at all)
>Trying to capture your young prime as 20 year olds
And this.

>*40

dear god remember american football

Remember when David Pajo tried to hang himself in 2015? That was sad. I wonder how he's getting on.