Why arent you watching this god tier show?

Why arent you watching this god tier show?

Well maybe because it's slanderous and only serves to boost her own career at the expense of thousands of men and women whose lives have markedly improved directory due to the church.

Pls go Kevin James.

>defending Scientology

kek

it has a reality tv / "breaking amish" type vibe

i wish it was more documentary style

Looking forward to The Mummy reboot, Tom!

I don't buy it at all. If she and her friends really oppose scientology, they would only 'attack' them using courtprocedure. She is giving those loonies a unwarren't public platform, because she's a loony as well... so are her friends.

Tom pls go

Don't you have films to shoot Tom?

This

Does she wear sexy outfits and shoes?

Everyone knows everything about scientology these days. There is no mystery to them anymore.

Leah Remini isn't afraid of Scientology but that fucker Louis won't release his doc he made about them? the fuck

>that fucker Louis won't release his doc he made about them?

It's been out, it's good

yes she's always sexy

it's been out since October
people say Going Clear is better but I liked his approach

There is one clip they re-use every episode of her preaching about Scientology when she was younger. 10/10 don't watch next to mommy

She's seems really sweet in this. plus she thicc.

How can you sue a church? On what charges? Its tough because many people in the church believe it all.

Shes mostly just against disconnection and the extreme pressure the churchheads put on the members. The is a validation to all the scorned or hurt members as much as it is an expose

>Slanderous

Fuck you

Damn, i'm a daft cunt. Thank you anons, i'm going to go look for it now.

because I really dont care about any of them. Its pretty common knowledge Scientology is a scam, that doesnt some pretty scary things. Its not groundbreaking or anything. Its like if a documentary came out on the mafia, and how the people who tried to leave or mess with them got fucked
Id rather see a documentary on lawyers or cops trying to fight them, then another "I tried to leave and they harass me" story

Understandable.

because there are like only 22,000 scientologist and they mostly live in LA or NYC

i dont need to be concerned

Shows how uninformed you are. Most live in Clearwater, FL

Pic pls

their HQ is in LA and so are most their bigtime shills aka tom cruise and JT
Florida is also still far from me so i would never have to deal with these people.