EU user explain this please:

Belorussian girl win, but because of non-Belorussian hymn she leave ceremony.

youtu.be/zYsz7ZXeJes

EU user explain this please:
Why Europeans make such stupid hymn-"mistakes" constantly?
Why European girls have so dark skin?
Why European girls looks like men?
How these bulky victims of doping has been defeated by such tiny girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xr34YcQ0kcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck you and your fucking fuck

why butthurt? I'm only ask simple questions, answer to them please

it was on purpose to hurt her feelings
because the sun shines here
they don't
doping only gives effect after years of usage, this is a U20

fuck you and your fucking fuck

Westernyurocucks take every chance to kick in "isteryuropeanz" while sheltering shitskins and think they are the hottest shit ever

fuck you

lol even bulgaria starts importing niggers for sporting success

fuck first I thought they mistook belarus for bulgaria, but now it dawns on me that the black chick is representing bulgaria

top kek gypos

Worth it for how cute she looked when she got upset

and your fucking fuck

>the two niggs are uk and france

wait, the tv guy says "from bulgaria" but the stadium announcer says great britain and they also raise the UK flag

ah whatever

fuck NIGGERS!!

what? the niggers are french and british from what I can see in the video. the bulgarian is that vice president dude or whatever at the start.

what the fuck is the music btw ?

>bosnian anthem for belarus

B

>all the british and french athletes represented by blacks
can't wait until this is the future for everything else too.

Because the guy who is paid for selecting right tracks for ceremony is wageslave who doesnt even go to Sup Forums and has minimum wage.

The best sports boys and girls are often from nigger races. Sure their brain capabilities arent that great, but their ancestors had to outrun ak47, be faster than the female and overpower her while raping her. Beta boys would not survive aids famine and hot sun in africa.

All sports girls looks like men because in order to be good at sport, you need muscles and 0 fat. Boobs, ass, tummy and breeding hips are all fat. They wouldnt win without hard training and hard training makes them more like boys than girls.

In some sports it is all about genetics. You can eat steroids for breakfast, but your body composition is decided by dna. So you can paradoxically grow wrong muscles more and the actual important one for your discipline can be hindered down. And some sports you also need skill, not just raw speed / strength.

Silly sportsball whore, if not her sponsors and these events, she would be straddling the cock of some male provider.

>In some sports it is all about genetics
In ALL sports the greatest single thing which separates the great from the professional is genetics.

Dare you insult this beautiful princess???

>Why Europeans make such stupid hymn-"mistakes" constantly?
Jews

>Why European girls have so dark skin?
Every cucked euro country simply imports their very own ethiopian and slaps their own flag on their bag.
There is no such thing as nationality anymore

>Why European girls looks like men?
Black people have the least sexual dimorphism, the women are pretty much men.

>How these bulky victims of doping has been defeated by such tiny girl?

There was no police or angry dog at the race

>top kek gypos
>servia

if it involves mental capacity, we don't allow niggers to take part in it as they're unfit.

Well, you still have to train like madman. It is not like when you have god tier dna then you can train 1 hour per week and beat guys who train 1 hour per day or more.

>The best sports boys and girls are often from nigger races.

this is such a mistake people make. the best sportmen/women are white. blacks are only the best at running, basketball and some jumping categories, that's it.

These European girls must have strong butthurt from her protest. She is not only defeat them, but ruin their ceremony also. Nice.
youtu.be/xr34YcQ0kcM

Europeans don't exist. We are all western Eurasians who hate each other. Anti-Russian propaganda is just EU's tool to unite the European people like Bismarck did with Germany.

Her face looks kinda strange, but would ask on date anyway.

>typical Polish appearance
>strange
>Say Czech user
WTF, do you never see Polish people?

Not everybody looks the same despite memes.

Most of Polish people looks like picrelated,

excellent post

If you want to do meme wars, you need quality memes first.

t. Sminem

I'm not talk about memes. I meet with big amount of Poles, and majority of them have appearance of this Belarusian athlete. It's my personal experience.

I have yet to meet two people who would look the same to me next to each other.

>maybe asians would do the trick for me