/rug/

8-time Super Rugby champions edition

Just two weeks til RC and Mitre 10 Cup lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5iLL57puZPM
stuff.co.nz/entertainment/celebrities/95362569/guy-williams-do-the-crusaders-have-kiwi-sports-worst-name
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*dabs into the correct thread*

Just got home after a /blues/ tier coke binge lads.

What did I miss?

>sexism btfo
>lions btfo

good time to be a kiwi m8s

Loins flanker did an $BW by red carding himself and costing his team any chance of winning

fuck brazil

reposting my question to see if anyone else has experience. also wew lads, your general moves alot faster than /plg/

>the brazilian still tries to make threads
kinda feel sorry for him lads

Noice. Is there a webbum of this heinous crime yet?

It's a funny meme. I like laughing at him

A boer is an uneducated savage who still walks around with socks and sandals or with no shoes whatsoever, irrespective of what the situation is.
Brandy (especially Klipdrift), Farming, Fighting
Hates:
Blacks, the ANC

The Lions' fans are the most fairweather of any kind in the entire game. Prior to 2015 they were literally irrelevant, hell in the 2013 SR season they were replaced by the Kangz.
Radios the whole week have been promoting the game to try to fill the stadium for the game lel.

>Posting in one true thread
crusaders are eternal rulers of super rugby.

What did they mean by this?

Even Zimposter was more active than Lions fans in that last thread.

travel meme

The "Crusaders are shit" meme is the best one on /rug/. This poomunity's extreme hatred of Super Rugby's most illustrious team has been clouding their expectations of them all year.

hope christchurch is rocked by a 7.2 tonight tbf

Excellent post

Terrible post

BTW this is a post, post rating from the original post rater. You're welcome.

>Wearing braces as an adult

I did wear them when I was 15 or so, and I just had a special mouthguard made for me by the orthodontist to cater for it, so do that and you will be fine.

>mfw my mouthguard was even black and white in honour of the glorious Sharks

Sorry. Only ratings from fans of 8-time SR winning teams are acceptable here

About to go wake up the missus and rock her with a 7.2.

>Implying I'm not from Fendalton

Bold move my friendo.

63,000 crowd though, aussies and kiwis wish they could muster that

The Waratahs literally did in 2014

If only there was some way to measure crowd sizes compared to population...

youtube.com/watch?v=5iLL57puZPM

Maybe not in union. But give the aussies some credit.

That's different. Soccer is the most popular sport in Australia. You can't really compare.

Will my boys the Force survive, /rug/?

I probably won't give a shit about union again if they're axed.

I believe in surveillance, followed by fusion between Brumbys and Rebeldes

I believe in surveillance, do YOU?

>Soccer is the most popular sport in Australia.
what did he mean by this?

>I don't believe in surveillance

All the filthy casuals who didn't stay up to watch this game shouldn't be allowed to attend the victory parade.

*burrrp* surveillance isn't real morty

>I believe in surveillance
Is Brautist an agent for the NSA lads?

Consider the possibility that huebro is just a badly programmed bot

I bet that's what that slimy spying cunt would like us to think

>So Kieran, it's probably a relief beating a Lions team after losing the series 1-1 earlier in the year

Old news m8y

>>Wearing braces as an adult
its better than having mong teeth for the rest of my life t b h

thanks, mine will be from my ortho too. although I imagine getting hit by 15 year olds is a little different than being hit by 100kg+ lad in their 20s :^)

w-what do we do now the rugby has finished lads?

Wait for the tests to start.

how easy is it to start rugby? if I try to join the team at uni with no prior experience will they tell me to fuck off?

also is their much hope for someone whos decently strong/conditioned but doesnt have great hand eye coordination or team coordination?

>19th august
much closer than I thought for some reason

>how easy is it to start rugby
Pretty easy but some of the rules can be complex depending on your position

>if I try to join the team at uni with no prior experience will they tell me to fuck off
Course not but they might think you're retarded if you don't understand most of the rules

>also is their much hope for someone whos decently strong/conditioned but doesnt have great hand eye coordination or team coordination?
Well it's a team game and you have to trust defenders and work alongside attackers etc so in that regard you'd be fucked. However you could totally do fine just tackling hard and carrying if you're a forward

Does no one think Mo'unga jumped very late into Kwagga Smith and was the one who acted dangerously?

Im am retarded t b h. hopefully that awareness of the field your team mates is something I can pick up

is their an optimal height/weight to be? Im a 5'9 84 twinkmode PLer atm but Im willing to go up to 120+

Nah
Havili was sweet.
Filthy Kwagaas

Just go and play mate
If you enjoy it you'll find a level you are comfortable with
Plenty of different levels of teams at uni as well
You'll probably get run over by people bigger than you a few times desu
But that's part of the game and you can learn to deal with it if you get some decent technique etc
Also uni teams especially round the first team can be pretty cunty
I always tended to have a lot more fun playing for the 3s and 4s

Height and weight should vary on your position and playstyle.

How can anyone argue with that cheesey grin?

How long till the based English prem starts again?
Had enough of this southern hemisphere shit

i think the rules need work

championship starts before then faam

muscular NPC on soon lad

Can I make comments on the game here while watching the replay and eating a big kiwi fry up breakfast?

Cheatsaders on paying the ref watch

Can Marshy Fuck off
>SA commentary
>fair saying positives and negatives equally of both teams 2bh great analysis
>Marshy
>slurping on Crusader cock only speaking to wank them off a bit and give his mouth a rest

me oh my I have enjoyed that yes boy

Were you listening to the commentary at all? The saffer commentators weren't even bothering to hide their Lions dick-sucking biaz, while Marshy was at least giving fair insight on both teams. And you know that when bloody Marshy outshines the other commentators then they're shit.

You have that the other way around with the insight 2bh. Marshy didn't say anything positive about the lions or anything negative about the Crusaders the whole game. The SA commentary said positive and negative things about the Lions and positive things about the Crusaders. Yes the talked about any positive thing that happened for the Lions and talked it up but they did the same to a slightly lesser extent to the Crusaders too.
Even the "insight" Marshy gave was talking down about the Lions, he went on about how the Lions should sub their halfback because he is doing a terrible job and the sub may be an improvement.

Well the Lions were being dominated for most of the match. It's hard to give them a lot of praise when the score is 25-3
>Even the "insight" Marshy gave was talking down about the Lions, he went on about how the Lions should sub their halfback because he is doing a terrible job and the sub may be an improvement
He wasn't wrong either. As soon as Faf du Klerk came on, only then did the Loins take advantage of the Crusaders' fatigue.

The lions had many inspriring runs and promising plays is it wrong to talk them up? Not at all can't fault the SA lads for that. They talked positively about the Crusaders defence and attack and went on about their brakedown strength a lot. They talked about how the Lions team was struggling and not taking opportunities.
When the Crusaders defence failed and let the Lions dart over for a try not a single negative word was said. SA lads didn't want to talk down about the Crusaders and seem biased and Marshy has no bone in his body to identify wrong doing by the Crusaders. And not one word was said about the Crusaders scrum slowly getting worse and worse throughout the second half other than repeating what the ref said about stability. Those negative NZ comments are supposed to come from Marshy there he is supposed to step in and help out the SA lads.
And yes he was right about the halfback and the SA lads agreed with him 100%.

Try to survive playing beach rugby tournaments drunk. Only good thing in spanish rugby desu

The absolute state of Guy Williams lads, what a fucking faggot

stuff.co.nz/entertainment/celebrities/95362569/guy-williams-do-the-crusaders-have-kiwi-sports-worst-name

>But my momma didn't raise any sissy! (If "sissy" is a homophobic slur than I profusely apologise!) (OK I just googled it, it doesn't seem explicitly homophobic, but it's not great. Fortunately, google has provided some great "sissy" alternatives). My momma didn't raise no "milksop"! My momma didn't raise no "namby-pamby"! My momma didn't raise no "milquetoast"!

>stuff
Reading Sup Forums would be more insightful

He single handedly makes Jono and Ben unwatchable.

>Guy Williams
I've met him when he interviewed my friend Adam. He's a huge prick.

>BTFO by a Stuff commenter
Is there ANYTHING more embarrassing?

I highly doubt that

*Breakdances around you*
Heh.. nice SR team you got there kid. Come back next year when you have moves as sweet as mine

>typing this out and thinking it was funny

The state of you lad.

Excellent posts.
Terrible post.

>Liking your own posts
Zero kinetic my friend

Scotland

is

better

than

Ezra

terrible thread

>the final that killed /rug/

Well, at least the cunterbury casuals will be done now.

What makes you think that Canterbury is a casual region?

>Literally only 6 players in /bru/ bothered to choose for the final

Should I even bother making a /bru/ for TRC lads?

Because with poosaders success in the playoffs, suddenly there's half a dozen or more Canterbury posters, you casual fuck.

The RC bru is kind of pointless m8.
The mitre10 is enough.

not enough games for a good bru

same reason i was against the internationals/lions tour one

our games have been some of the most active on /rug/ though, along with chiefs games
>half a dozen or more posters
Not at all. Sounds like you just have something against Canterbury like the rest of /rug/

This kind of simpering faggotry is why we all hate you.

Nah, the most active threads are Chiefs > Blues > Hurricanes > Crusaders > Highlanders

Poosaders fans btfo by elite trurhies yet again

>Hurricanes
No. I'll give you blues though, but Canterbury has always had a large following in /rug/, it is hard to judge on an anonymous site though.

Watching Fuck that's delicious on Viceland and that fat black dude is wearing a Hurricanes Jersey in Morroco

Imagine never receiving any (you's) because everyone had filtered you out. Sad really.

Imagine pretending to filter somebody, but you actually read all of their posts

Action Bronson is obese so I trust his taste in food
His episode in NZ was ok, Al brown was on it iirc

Here's a (You).
Make it last.

>projecting