Miss Sloane BOMBS

During the second weekend of wide release, this piece of trash leftist anti-gun hit job managed to average a measly total of $102 dollars in ticket sales, per theater, over 1,463 screens.

$102 bucks per theater.

That's what, 10....11 tickets.

Hollywood needs to realize that their political agenda shit is just going to cost them shekels, but they're probably being paid to push this shit anyway.

> $102 dollars

Now that's a JUST.

What were they thinking though? A fucking "gun control thriller"?

Making a movie for the sole purpose of pushing an agenda is always awful, regardless if it's leaning toward the left or right.

Its very simple

Keep your homework out of the entertainment.

What a shitty fucking quote, you can hear that slimy kyke just rubbing his fucking hands together and eating foreskins as he mumbles that shit to himself.

Terrorism is the reason this movie failed. I talked to all my friends, and they were afraid to see this movie because they were worried that a gun nut would shoot up whoever went.

You have friends? Like real, not imaginary?

>Making a movie for the sole purpose of pushing an agenda is always awful,

It is, but they do it because they're getting paid to do it, and because the industry is now pretty much dominated by leftists that've been indoctrinated in the U.S. Marxist college system.

Sure they did, user.

Yup, too many (((whites))) in hollywood

1 real, the rest are imaginary. My point still stands.

>It is, but they do it because they're getting paid to do it

They'd still get paid to make movies even if they didn't interject it with all the leftist agenda shit. In fact, there's evidence to suggest that pushing the agenda actually results in worse sales. Feminist Ghostbusters, for an extreme example. Not saying any movie with a marxist agenda is going to be a dud, but in general, it's possible that even a hit could've been a greater hit had they not shoehorned that stuff into their movie.

No, money is not the reason they do it. They do it because they want to brainwash and indoctrinate the masses

Virtue signaling is part of it, they still have a social life outside of moviemaking. I doubt they have actual intent to "brainwash" anyone, because few people do, but the average person wants to look good to their peers, and all their peers would value diversity casting and so on.

>anti-white agenda

Literally worse than SJWs

>Anti-white being worse than SJW
Is this bizzaro Sup Forums?

You should go to a theater that doesn't allow guns. You should be safe then.

Indeed.

Although my preferred definition of "SJW" is: anyone who tries to inject "identity politics" into an unwelcome universe of discourse.

So that would include Sup Forumstards who object to anyone who seems "out of place" by their redneck sister-fucking red-state rural standards, as well as pink-haired tumblristas who hate cis-het white males as part of their religion.

Identity politics is cancer, and most non-NEET-virgin adults get that.

>Sup Forums is the real SJWs!

t. Sargon of Mossad. Hmm really made me think

If something like this is obviously politicized, which race has been and is currently, then it's not "pol" to talk about it.

Modern entertainment is rife with politics.

>Miss Sloane

This is why Hillary lost; a complete disconnect with the American people.

>a movie nobody cared about or previously heard of bombed because of this specific reason
>Sup Forums is seriously this delusional

Even the fucking trailer alone was filled with hysterical bullshit and lies.

Pretty pathetic.

>gets triggered
>posts picture that parrots some other faggot because no ability to think for himself
Do all Americans argue like this?

>there's evidence to suggest that pushing the agenda actually results in worse sales.

Pretty much every re-make that's been given the diversity treatment has failed, as has most of the "stronk womyn" and white guilt shit.
-Ghostbusters
-Magnigficent 7
-Free State
-(((Jane)))) Got a Gun

>They do it because they want to brainwash and indoctrinate the masses

That's true.

I wonder if they're going to stop now that there attempts FAILED to get Clinton elected.

I seriously think the leftists believed they could manipulate the masses into doing whatever the fuck they want, which is why we've been getting all these propaganda films throughout the Obama presidency. Now, since the broadcast news, print news, T.V. AND film industry FAILED to convince people to vote for Clinton, they might realize that it's better to just try to make good films people will watch, instead of propaganda films pushing a leftist agenda.

Pic related is from fucking HARVARD university....which is supposed to be among the best we have....

"Bravest performance".

but she won the popular vote. also they won't make the same mistake twice, Dems will win in 2020 and put whitey to the sword

The only people that use "triggered" are SJW's...

Nice try.

Wasn't TFA a big success?
Weren't the Marvel movies big successes?
Aren't the DC movies big successes?

And aren't movies that are whitewashing ethnic stories bombing as well?
Movies like Noah, Gods of Egypt, Avatar The Airbender, and Exodus gods and kings?

Maybe normal people don't care about your childish "muh whities vs them browns" obsession and simply watch movies they find interesting?

>What were they thinking though?

That a gun grabber was going to be President.

>Maybe normal people don't care about your childish "muh whities vs them browns" obsession and simply watch movies they find interesting?

The box office doesn't reflect that.

People don't have a problem with non-white characters. People have a problem with shitty casting. And shitty casting is exactly what takes place when Hollywood tries to make traditional characters a different race or gender. It's like casting a fat-ass as a track star....it's just not right.

>Bravest performance

You shouldn't be posting your instagram photos here on Sup Forums

lol
DRUMBPF PTFO

Of course casting can affect people's interest in a movie and thereby its success. However, plenty of movies have been successes despite horrible casting like Die Another Day. It's not the sole determining factor in a movie's success, but just one of many that will influence people's interest, like brand appeal and the studio behind it. Even so, casting-wise it still doesn't come down to "whites vs blacks" but the more nuanced "this person doesn't fit that part".

>knowing this much about SJWs
Guess you speak from experience

It's obvious what these filthy kikes were planning
>Hillary is president elect
>Dems take senate
>False flag shooting in theater to drum up support for anti-gunners
>cunt pushes congress to pass (((common sense))) gun legislation as her first priority

(((They))) can only successfully push their agenda by using already established franchises that were created by white people. They've already ran out of capeshit, now all they have left is Star Wars and they excitement for it will fade fast. I think (((they))) are running out of propaganda material.

I dunno I work at a theater and we sold a LOT more than just 10 or 12.

Like, 50 at least.

Reminded me a lot of when we were showing Equity, which is like the low-budget version of this. Any time someone would get a ticket there'd always be this hint of embarassment in their voice. Same shit with Miss Sloane.

Posting that image confirms that you are an SJW.

>people think "cultural marxism" isn't a nonsensical concept

So what the Death Star represents firearms in the "wrong" hands? Can someone explain this in simple terms?

just embrace your extinction, white boys

>Modern entertainment is rife with politics.

By "modern entertainment" do you, perchance, refer to the corporate-governed entertainment industry that spends hundreds of millions of dollars producing infantile capeshit productions, and marketing such shit-shows on Sup Forums via posting hundreds of threads per day thereby employing the 'familiarity heuristic' on you lab rats?

Could it be that the elite capitalists who control the media have an agenda that involves enriching themselves more than it involves "helping the less fortunate"?

You naive fucking toolbag cocksucking rubes.

>But she won Californi--

Nobody fucking cares how hard a dem won cali.

Look, the more the media shows how they're a bunch of sore loser bitches, the more they'll lose moderates. After the hillary shitshow, you've got to be out of your mind to think dems are winning 2020. They probably won't even win 2024.

Wow... keen insight, but you may want to revisit the issue after your acne clears up and you finish high school.

>Any time someone would get a ticket there'd always be this hint of embarassment in their voice.

>running out of capeshit
>planned out to 2030

Chastain box office cancer.

I wonder why?

Reminder: the Left was in a TEMPORARY alliance with anti-gun, pro-PC (SJW) types, on the theory that rich donors ALWAYS determine the outcome of elections. Well, HRC completely sold out to the capitalist shitbags and still lost in 2016. So that theory is shit. Thus don't associate leftists with that garbage candy-ass ideology unless you're looking to take yourself out via hubristic overreach.

The 2020 election rests entirely on Trump. If he fucks up, even slightly, hes out. If he manages minor reform hes safe.