Tarantino is that rare weeb who actually likes black people

Tarantino is that rare weeb who actually likes black people.

>Farts on her couch

Wish he'd finally follow through with the whole "This film will be my last one guys, I promise! Go watch it for me to remember the good times we've had!"

I've gotten sick of him, and have been for the last half decade.

He's got two more in the chamber, bruh bruh. Middle school going into high school he was my favorite director and even I think he's grown a bit stale. Hateful 8 was good in parts but way over the top in some. He just needs to make a more grounded movie like Jackie Brown or Pulp Fiction again

Jackie Brown was his best film tbqh. I wish he'd stick to what he's good at and stop plagiarizing other filmmakers.

>pulp fiction
>grounded
only by comparison to his later movies, but that doesn't say much

Resivoir dogs was his only decent movie even of it was a bit fedora.
The rest of his movies put me to sleep

>middle school to high he was my favorite
That's forgivable because of your age
Just as long as you've seen the light now

he's a good baby's first director and he has some scenes that I like here and there. like honestly inglorious basterds was too over the top for me, but I have to admit that some of the scenes were actually good.

>le only like the original stuff

No, I don't even like it that much, it just wasn't as cringey as his later movies

Yeah he's a real nigger lover

Dead nigger storage

>le uno meme XD
He didn't break wind, idiots. Show me proof of gas being passed.

Jackie Brown = Reservoir Dogs > Basterds > Kill Bill II > everything else >>>>> pulp fiction

Everything>>>>>>>>>Jackie brown. No surprise it was based on Elmore Leonard, who was one of great hacks despite all the praise he got

He really didn't have a choice, OP. He was forced into cuckdom when he saw his mom get fucked by numerous athniggerletes. His escape was watching Asian movies because there's no niggers in them but yet he couldn't avoid being a cuck because that's how he was raised.

What's going on here?

weebs are black tho

this

>steal scenes from better films
>fill up movies with "witty" dialogue and pop references
>everything not stolen is shot in a very conventional manner
>people think he's a good director

most weebs are white. The black weeb is a rare occurrence

he likes black people but he won't store them.

>pulp fiction reference XD

All the weebs I know ARE black people.
>but they like white girls

not really.
even in my tiny town i knew like 5 or 6 during HS.Now i know a bunch of mexican ones too.Fml.

Pulp Fiction references are meant to be surprising now in 2016. Damn that makes me feel old

Fuck i hate this board

*site