Is his career over?

Is his career over?

It was already over. Superhero movies are pretty much a death sentence for any actor wanting to be taken seriously.

Shit actors can work in good movies and bad movies can feature excellent actors

Movies are a team work

>Christian Bale
>Michael Fassbender

Name the last good movie Will Smith was in.

Actors have gotten fucked over by being in bad movies before.

Didn't say it was the case, in my opinion he was always a mediocre actor, not just now

Not like it would matter. He's got bank.

He's been flirting with the Eddie Murphy line for awhile now. I think this pretentious piece of shit might push him over it.

I was going to say no, but the more I think about it, the more I'm leaning yes. After Earth and this are two godawful films. I don't think this'll be it, but if he puts his name on one more stinker, that'll probably be the end of it.

I can't even remember his last good movie. Pursuit of Happyness? Suicide Squad was also complete garbage including his character.

>"What are we, some kindda Suicide Squad"
I applauded desu

Suicide Squad managed to be popular enough with normies, but it wasn't because of him, in fact through the whole thing he seemed to be phoning it in like he thought he was too good for that kind of movie. Pic related made the movie popular, I saw plenty of people in her costume on Halloween at least.

>Lead actors are responsible for the overall film quality
Pleb 101

Literally too big to fail. DC will have to keep pumping shit after shit before people finally stop watching their movies. Even then die hards by the thousands will keep going.

Nowhere has this been asserted in the entire thread. Are you lost?

>Big name actors don't choose which films to be in and shouldn't know better than to end up in a garbage film in the first place.

It's not like the script was so good it hid how this movie was going to turn out, mind you.

>mfw

HUNKA HUNKA. How is this possible? He's every white man's cuck dream. I know about 75% of the white cuck male population would support his interracial movies. Trump and Putin must be behind this.

good examples

The last movie that was actually popular BECAUSE of Will Smith was probably I am Legend. Everyone ate that shit up.

> and I'm gonna be a better father than he EVER was!

stupidest post i've seen in a long time

fpwp

No, he can still have a minor nostalgia comeback. Fresh Prince movie when?