DChad General

Batman v Superman has literally changed my life. From a beta numale cuck to heroic natty physique for myself has really helped me gain more confidence. I felt inspired by following the footsteps of the heroes in the DC universe unlike the faggot ass heroes at marvel especially disney cuckoldry. I started bulking up as soon as I finished watching BvS at the theater I can honestly say that this movie is the peak of cinema, this is life, this is art. Disney marvel manlets need not apply.

Do you agree that BvS will be remembered as the greatest cinematic achievement in the last century? Again disney numale cucks need not apply.

Post nudes

8/10 would peek in the locker room.

Post cawk

Nice.

God damn that's one pathetic body
>no shoulders
>little bitch pecs
>no triceps
>weak core
>every day is upper body day
Kek keep lifting cuck, maybe in 5 years you'll escape Auschwitz

Nice jealousy right there. Maybe just maybe you'll achieve this if you stop being homo.

My body is 10x times more aesthetic than this balding pee-shy manlet and I'm much stronger

Shit pecs and abs. Do you even workout muscle groups? Read the /fit/ sticky 2bh.

Why are you so jealous of my body?

I know it's not your body, but I think it's hilarious that this dyel fuck thought his body was decent enough to take a pic and send it to someone.

That pic was taken a week ago. This is my current one now.

hnnggg

please pull your shorts a bit lower

Why did capeshit shitposting suddenly start to pick up again?

your body is kino

Hey is that Tiny? Isn't he like 5'2"?

Rather you be motivated by capekino than some fag like Zyzz.

My manlet radar is beeping

Why do you people always shave your torso and legs? You look like an ugly woman.

You're under 5'11'

I can tell based on the fountain placement