/got/ general

previous got deleted How could you let it happen, Many-Faced Autists?

I no longer want to fuck Bran.
He's too old.

Fuck off pedo.

this is like the third time /got/ gets 404'd

leaks really fucking killed /got/ it's hilarious

>/who/ survives a whole year without any new content
>/got/ can't last a day

what went wrong?

We drove away all the spamming autists who kept the threads moving.

The general is purer now but too weak to hold on.

mrs. meera stark

>/who/ is more autistic than /got/

should i be offended or relieved

purest ship

COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF THINGS SANSA MANAGED TO ACHIEVE ON HER OWN USING HER OWN FACULTIES AND SKILL WITHOUT HELP FROM HER FAMILY, OTHER MEN, HER NAME OR HER PUSSY:

>

The entire series is just Bran dreaming while he's in a coma

This is why the last book is called "A Dream of Spring"

go fuck yourself, racist twat. shes the mind trick queen

Sansa can't be queen

Not fit to breed, not fit to lead

First for frogfu

post Varys please

>D&D have expressed interest in having a fun light hearted scene for when the heroes all come together on Dragonstone and become friends
>Dave Hill proposes idea of a musical number for the end of season seven episode six, before the finale when the wall comes down and the long night begins
>Film dance scene down those large outdoor steps we have scene them filming own. Dancing is down in partners two per step as they dance down the stairs.
>partners are Jon and Dany followed by Tyrion and Varys, Davos and Melisandre, Grey Worm and Messendei, Brienne and Pod, Oleena and Elaria, and Gendry and Theon.
>dance is set to "Uptown Funk" by Feral Williams
>during scene Jaime arrives on Dragonstone and looks on lovingly as he anticipates his reuinion with his beloved brother.

Ramsey is the infertile one. He doesn't knock Miranda up or have any bastards of his own. Sansa gives Joffrey a son in GRRM's original draft. So in his mind she is fertile. OH BTFO! Shutting bad memes down is my business.

>Sansa gives Joffrey a son in GRRM's original draft

Lots of different things happened in the original draft that GRRM changed.

>He doesn't knock Miranda up or have any bastards of his own

Myranda is anorexic and might have used moon tea - we don't know, while in Sansa's case we know for sure she didn't.

>List things Bran has achieved on his own without the Reeds, his family, Theon, Summer, Three eyed Raven, or Jamie Lannister.

What do you have against innocent cuties being protected by big strong true knights in a feudalistic society? Your just Jealous you will never have a fire crotch every man in the 7 kingdoms wants to munch.

>be a god

done

Like Myranda would ever give up the chance to give Ramsey a son. Now your just tripping son. Grasping at straws. Get over the fact that Sansa is reproductively stout. Her mother had 5 kids. By your logic anyone could be slipping anyone moon tea or having off screen abortions. Uh no. Try harder next time.

>sansatard is off her meds again

I don't care about Bran, but Sansafags need to stop claiming she's powerful when she didn't actually achieve anything by her own wits (except ruining her family).

He didn't do that by himself at all. The 3 eyed raven pushed him a long. If he never fell and he never had summer he would have never unlocked his power. When will Jamie and Jon respectively be getting there thank you cards from you?

>Like Myranda would ever give up the chance to give Ramsey a son.

And how did you come to that conclusion?

Myranda is a strong independent woman who likes to hunt and play, she doesn't need a stupid baby growing inside of her like cancer.

actually,,

he was born that way.

Nobody said that Bran doesn't need help. But he did achieve autonomous power after all that help, while Sansa is still the same useless girl she ever was.

KEK. Every fucking time. Sansa is the most pathetically useless character in all of ASOIAF no wonder dabid had to give her traits from everyone else's storylines t give her the facade of being relevant

>dragonglass
>dragon fire
>steel
>???
>valyrian steel

I'm not even a Sansa fag. I just will not suffer your level of delusion in silence. Book Bran is being manipulated by the green seers to what ends? Blood raven is guilty of some terrible crimes against his own family line. What use does he have for a little Stark prince north of the wall? I'd say it's not pure reasons. If so why didn't he give the second most powerful telepathic people Jon or Jojen warning about the terrible things that will be fall the Stark family?

They were only shown things that took them north. Nothing to stay stop and help. Just like blood raven caused summer hall for his own selfish reasons.

I don't know if I can watch it anymore, the series has become too mainstream and is changing to be likable to this mainstream audience, which means more time spent on visual and special effects like dragons and battles and less time spend on making good scenes with characters and making an interesting and consistent story

>filename

Do you like Nedd? Do you you like Robb? Her whole family is retards who ruined it for themselves when they should have just sat the fuck down. Dim old Nedd Stark playing detective down south is what ruined the family.

The last thread died because you branpedos and frogfufags kept posting too much trash thinking more than 3 people in these generals give a shit about them.

If she was a strong independent woman she wouldn't have been so threatened by Sansa. No try again.

Correction sansa has literally achieved nothing, period... her biggest accomplishment in six seasons is saying yes to littlefingers offer for help

Actually there is a fag in here saying Bran did it all by himself and he is a god.

Why do you keep switching the topic to Bran? the topic is Sansa.

He has ascended to godhood, but no one says he did it without help.

Bran got help from his supporting cast to become a greenseer
Arya got help from her supporting cast to be a Faceless assassin
Jon got help from his supporting cast to become lord commander/king

Sansa got help from her supporting cast to become...................................... what exactly

Stannis is still alive in the books. I can feel it

All the Stark child are powerful telepathically including Sansa. She just didn't get time to develop it like the rest did because of that ugly little whore Arya who got her wolf killed. So her power manifested its self in manipulating men. Take it up with GRRM if you don't like it Bran fag but it's the way it is. Why do you even watch this show any more? Have you not puzzled out it's about strong women and Bran will be put in the back burner to be taken out and trotted around when they need him to warg something and that's it. I don't think you will like the outcome of this television program Bran fag.

I can't be here all the time, simple as that

Do you think Bran can ever have kids?
I mean, his legs may be broken, but that doesn't mean 'everything' is broken down there, y'know?
Or do peoples' dicks die when they lose feeling in thier legs?

Nah. Everything's broken.

>because of that ugly little whore Arya who got her wolf killed

She wouldn't have gotten her wolf killed if she betray her family for a stupid boy she doesn't even know and lie.

We don't know so there's no point speculating. It's like Schrodinger's Cat. Bran's Dick.

The show/book isn't over yet. We shall see. All Bran has done is mind rape helpless women and retards he has done nothing to help anyone as of yet.

>bait

but I'll bite.

She was supposed to learn to control Ramsay and make him her, failed completely. Even claimed that they couldn't scare her in her own home.

WRONG

Dubs confirms.

Holy shit sansatard sansa is useless and will never be a warg, get over it

>MUH MIND TRICK QUEEN YOU GUYS, ITS ENDGAME I JUST KNOW IT. MUH MIND TRICK QUEEN!

I'd like to see you tell an emotionally unstable prince to eat shit in feudalistic times. They should have cut Arya in half for her shit. Then later she doesn't make it clear to her father she heard two men plotting his death. Even more of a failure that Sansa going to Cersei.

>sansafag gets so mad and can't handle the banter he has to switch the topic to Bran every time

Ramsey and Joffrey were mentally ill. Her charms work perfectly on a normal brain; Littlefinger, the hound, Robyn.

Bradamante made love to me

>sansa has magical empath powers you guys, tumblr told me so it must be true

>Littlefinger
>a cuck
>normal brain

lol

>Hound
>ptsd and fear of fire
>normal

lol

Robyn

>absolute retard
>has epilepsy
>normal brain

lol

Terrible bait

I never said she would be queen I hate Tully faggots. She's just a better character than Bran all day long.

Was Joffery crazy due to incest, shitty parenting, or did GRRM just create a one dimensional character who was bad 'just because'?
It was always wierd to me that he wasn't interested in girls or sex, even with him being a teenager. Something was wrong with that boy

He was a fucking new fag loser.

>was

Jon stopped being interested in sex too, even after fucking Ygritte like mad and even before that he didn't think about it much.

George is weird

If Bradamante was a GOT character, what he would have been?

Neither Robert or Jamie ever showed any real interest in him and that fucked him up. Cersei said he was all she had. Her hating who Joffrey thinks is his father probably really missed him up as well. I think there was a touch of him being born sadistic and it was magnified because of poor nurturing.

sansa

a waste of oxygen who never contributes anything useful or interesting

And how does that change the fact that she, herself, is responsible for the death of her wolf?

Nice catch. I never really thought about that. I just chalked it up to him being a gaylord manlet. No just kidding...well sorta...really though I just chalked his sullen lack of sexual interest to being an honor obsessed Stark but I guess Brandon and Lyanna weren't like that.

Tardaryen genes

Now your just making shit up. It was Arya's fault.

Even if he was honor obsessed, doesn't mean his thoughts would somehow be completely devoid of sexual thoughts and fantasy and shit.

Yet it is

Are you saying Cersei and Jamie are the mad kings children?

Being around nothing but 100's of dudes probably doesn't help but in the books I recall him thinking about how "shapely" Val is.

Anyone have that pasta about Varys being a merfolk?
It was something about his smile and how he always has to powder his hands

yes

And his bed is made of stone, he seems to glide, and the passage under his bed leads down through the castle out to the sea doesn't it? I can't remember I maybe confusing that with littlefingers secret passageway.

Jamie killed his dada's twice and Cersei is strictly attracted to her brothers. It checks out.

Just a one dimensional character. Some people are just cunts

Being around hundreds of dudes would make you think of bitches even more cause you're not seeing them, and make you think a lot about any chicks you do end up meeting, especially hot ones when you do.

And he always has memories of fucking ygritte, yet he doesn't think about stuff like that.

I had some pretty fun convo last night about Robert before I got to drunk to type anyone up for more? Any real ASOIAF questions people wanna throw out and turn over with others? I have one; Who are the Spicers really? Where is there allegiance really? If that doesn't capture you feel free to toss out your own questions.

IMO Jon being raised by Nedd is a lot like him he's also a lot like his father. Two men that seemed to carry the weight of the world around on there shoulders and took things very seriously. That's the long way of saying they are all pretty emo. My example is Rhaegar being bookish but then deciding one day he needs to be a proper hero prince to fulfill prophecy taking it very seriously and excelling at everything. You need mental discipline for that.

implying theres not tons of explicit foreshadowing that bran is the most important character. name one quote that implies sansa is important for any reason other than her last name

>Now you know why you must live, because winter is coming
>“I dreamed of a winged wolf bound to earth with grey stone chains,” he said. “It was a green dream, so I knew it was true....I wasn’t sure when we first came, but now I am. The crow sent us here to break your chains.”
>You’ll stay. The boy must be protected.
>The ranger looked at Bran as if the rest of them did not exist. “Your monster, Brandon Stark."
>I have watched you for a long time, watched you with a thousand eyes and one. I saw
your birth, and that of your lord father before you. I saw your first step, heard your first word, was part of your first dream. I was watching when you fell. And now you are come to me at last, Brandon Stark, though the hour is late.
>If we lose you, we lose everything
>The only thing that matters: you
>"The nights watch cant stop them. The kings of westeros and all their armies can't stop them." "but youre going to stop them"
>You must learn to control it before the night king comes

this was just an excuse to post quotes about bran because i love him

That a really unrealistic mental discipline for a 14 or 15 year old boy who the night he loses his virginity while feeling coerced or whatever fucks her two more times then again in the morning and eats her pussy of his own volition later on.

good post, tbqh

OP here. I have to sleep. Keep the general alive while I'm gone.

can the next thread be a elliefu thread?

It's cool that you love Bran but your prince/king Bran meme is ridiculous. He may be the king of your heart but don't forgot about all the passages in ASOIAF were he talks about how much he hates being called prince and hates being a lord. Your own baby boi doesn't even want to be king why meme against his own wishes?

pls post more

Liked her from that Heroes show or whatever glad she was able to get another show

I'll try but I'm getting drunk again like last night so I might pass out.

Maybe he has low testosterone a lot of Starks seem to. You know GRRM's fat ass does.

>“As you will, my prince,” said Ser Rodrik. “You did well.” Bran flushed with pleasure. Being a lord was not so tedious as he had feared

>low testosterone
>fucks 4 times in like 12 hours

lol no.

George is obviously the problem

I trashed my GOT folder a few weeks ago in a fit of disgust over the leaks. I really do hate this show it's fucking awful. I just live in Westeros in my fantasies now but hate D&D HBO and GRRM. I hope GRRM fucking dies for my Christmas present.

That's actually not even a lot for a 15 year old. I was fucking all night until my mid 20's but I'm a fat alcoholic so I probably could have done better for longer if I wasn't.

>I hope GRRM fucking dies for my Christmas present.

I honestly think that would speed up the release of the last two books when Sanderson finishes it up

You clearly don't know what low testosterone is like if you think 4 times in 12 hours even for a 14 or 15 year old is low