Should the Sugarcubes have another reunion?

Should the Sugarcubes have another reunion?

do u no de way ov de deval?

No but Bjork should put Einar on her next album. Just to fuck with everyone.

Why do people wanna fuck this chick so much she isn't that pretty

That would be pretty funny.
They're patrician.

best meme

bump

bump

Did she seriously put on the silver latex dress, she's 50.. Seriously I think she never quite grow up. In her 20s it was cute because she looked so young as well. But now it's just weird, she should just accept her age already

She didn't look bad in it, and it was a Sugarcubes reuinion show so she was dressing the part. I'm sure it was just for fun. Why do you treat age like a disease?

>Bjork
>ever acting her "age"

Shut up, she actually looks normal for once.

Did you mean to reply to Because I never implied that.

Yes.

it's not a disease. But it's kinda cringy when someone has a lack of self-consciousness putting on things from 30 years ago, while everyone knows it just doesn't look good anymore. This is not that bad, but I've seen things that made me feel embarassed for her

I want Bjork milkies

>while everyone knows it just doesn't look good anymore
It doesn't even look bad on her. She clearly enjoyed wearing it, the audience didn't mind, and no one but you has commented on it. Who is everyone?
Same.

See the thing is that she's become more and more eccentric with her clothing the older she's getting. I really think she's just compensating for the music not being up to standard. In the '90s she was dressed eccentricly, but also tastefully. Those recent pics of her are just ridiculous, with all the over the top masks and shit. it's like Just stop caring about your image so much and make some good music already

I can see where you're coming from here. Just want to point out however, OP pic is from 06, so it isn't really applicable to this conversation.

She has worn outfits that were seen as outrageous and pretentious before though, the swan dress being a very notable example.

At this point it doesn't matter. She's gained the fame and adoration as being this cute quirky Icelandic girl that was good a couple decades ago.

Anything she does will receive praise without any scrutiny.