Diversity in Hollywood

Jews make up about 1% of the US population... so why is this ok? And why are we not allowed to discuss it openly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ptsiD3KVaSA
youtube.com/watch?v=rTsYvgfGQ74
vulture.com/2007/10/three_things_you_would_have.html
slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2016/12/19/the_bafta_awards_will_exclude_films_that_are_not_diverse_starting_in_2019.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you care

This. I can't understand how people spend so much of their time worrying about this kind of shit.

> IP count remains the same

little butthurt OP

because jews haha

You don't like the lights being turned on, huh?

>2016
>not being actively prejudiced and/or racist makes you a "cuck" sjw
>what a time to be alive

You can't be racist against Jews because they're the ones with the power

>not allowed to opening discuss it
What? You fags never shut up about it. We could have a fucking thread on floral arranging or whatever then suddenly someone will come along with MUH JOOS. Seriously you're worse than ponyfags.

>Seriously you're worse than ponyfags.
They stay in their containment board. Sup Forumsacks think they own Sup Forums.

Not that this guy did not make one post complaining about the cuck spam that was just up.

This has just been confirmed on #Sup Forumsshows by e7

What's awesome is you're the same person always telling black people to just excel/be successful and stop complaining - pull themselves up by their own bootstraps and shit. Why don't you take your own advice and excel so you can be a powerful successful movie exec with the bootstraps and get the shekels you so desperately crave?

youtube.com/watch?v=ptsiD3KVaSA
DA JOOOOOOS

goyim pls stop asking silly questions, 6 million etc

> projecting this hard
I never said whites weren't more privileged than blacks. I merely said Jews are most privileged. Either privilege exists or it doesn't. It doesn't exist for some demographics but not for others.

Muh holohoax

Jews founded Hollywood. The american film industry was created by Jews.
youtube.com/watch?v=rTsYvgfGQ74

>Sup Forums crossposting on Sup Forums was just a boogeyman they said
ah yes

>whites make up 5% of global population
>own 2/3rds of global wealth
Why are we not allowed to discuss this openly?

OP sounds like a black discussing whites.

>aritap is online
>Sup Forums garbage is being spammed
Really makes you think

> hang out on a board that constantly complains about sjws in film
> Sup Forums doesn't own this place

Can you strawman any harder? Why are you so sensitive about this? What does this have to do with blacks?

When an extreme minority controls this entire industry (TV, film and news media) that often leads to extreme issues of bias... i.e. attempts at thought and opinion control. Are you not smart enough to understand that?

What a dumb false equivalency. Comparing white privilege to "Jewish privilege" - whatever the fuck that is.

Fuck off with your logical fallacies.

>Why should we worry about jews controlling all media
I dunno guys. Lets look at the talmud maybe that will tell us what good guys jews are

>centuries old religious text
>they ALL must believe it!

This chart is not accurate.

But you could have guessed that coming from the fact that it came from Sup Forums

>doesn't want to talk about the film and tv industry
>on the film and tv board

So, what do you want to talk about? Should we make the 142nd Star Wars thread of the evening?

> white people being disproportionately powerful is indicative of privilege, professor Goldstein told me so
> Jews being disproportionately powerful is a mere coincidence

papa trump is going to fix this, don't worry :^)

Last time I checked, whites weren't succeeding despite dealing with centuries of persecution and in some cases attempted genocide.

Dude you're probably right. I mean let's put aside that the Talmud is their most holy book above even the Torah... I mean it's silly that Jews would infiltrate a business just to stick it to goys right? hahah!

youtube videos, memes i can post on my twitter and facebook feed, etc

I'm a jew polack right winger who actively calls out the jew conspiracies to normies who can't call me anti semite because I'm a jew. Can I get off?

>whites=jews

Oh boy

Yeah man, they're all in on it. Half my family is Jewish and we have secret meetings and shit all the time.

>he doesn't know I spent more time in church than temple growing up.

You're right, Zimbabwe is a haven for white people and the barbery slave trade did not occur

>This chart is not accurate
Sure thing, bud.
>Searches for a typo, stawmans point of post

You'll like this story about the origins of Paramount studios.

>William Wadsworth Hodkinson (August 16, 1881 – June 2, 1971), known more commonly as W. W. Hodkinson, was born in Pueblo, Colorado. Known as The Man Who Invented Hollywood,[1] he opened one of the first movie theaters in Ogden, Utah in 1907 and within just a few years changed the way movies were produced, distributed, and exhibited. He became a leading West Coast film distributor in the early days of motion pictures and in 1914 he founded and became president of the first nationwide film distributor, Paramount Pictures Corporation.

>In 1916, Famous Players-Lasky formed from the merger of Famous Players Film Company and the Jesse L. Lasky Feature Play Company. The newly merged film studios acquired Paramount and became the parent company. Zukor soon fired Hodkinson and took over as president of Paramount and added motion-picture production to the company's film distribution business. Following his ouster, Hodkinson sold his Paramount interest to S.A. Lynch, one of Paramount's distribution franchise holders.

Literally had the motion picture business stolen by jews.

>if i make a random infopic with a bunch of info that nobody's autistic enough to fact-check, it surely will indoctrinate people
go back to Sup Forums with your garbage. not everybody's as gullible as you.

I think you mean Barbary and no, that is not the same thing at all.

>>whites make up 5% of global population
>>own 2/3rds of global wealth

>whites

Go back to /pol sperglord.

Two conditions. You don't worship the Talmud. And you don't support Israel.

>bottom feeder jew says he's not part of a conspiracy so jewish conspiracies don't exist
Okay.

Do you believe in white privilege?

Why don't these people telling him to go back to Sup Forums just hide the thread??

These same people tell you to just hide their cunny and cuck spam thread

>Two conditions. You don't worship the Talmud. And you don't support Israel.
Both of these are true of me.

why are jews colored red? That's pretty blatant connotation pushing

Simple question... are you disputing that people of jewish heritage by in large run the film, TV and news industry?

>he also doesn't know that despite being a half jew, I don't give a shit about the Talmud and I think Israel exhibits deplorable behavior for a modern nation state and purported ally of the US

See how fucking dumb you are?

Trying to cover their tracks. As if it isn't a well known fact that Jews own pedowood.

why do you guys even bother making these posts? do you honestly thing a single person has ever stopped posting on a board and instead gone to Sup Forums because another user told them to?

what the fuck man

Man you really are threatened by the data on that image.

Does this one trigger you too?

Hollywood isn't the only film industry in the world. In fact, Bollywood is bigger.

Sup Forumslacks are compelled by the law of KEK to return to their board when they are commanded to do so.

Go back to Sup Forums with your threads like and

Persecution justifies persecuting other groups.

>jew is a race
You fell for the classic jew trap

>Jews make up about 1% of the US population... so why is this ok? And why are we not allowed to discuss it openly?

I see no one can simply reply to OPs very legitimate question.

Sort of odd in the day and age of "muh diversity".

Are some groups of people immune to diversity quotas?

I wish Sup Forums was more like good boards like /lit/ and /his/ and not a bastard child of Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Yeah, none of the descendants of those slaves live in welfare giving first world countries.

Fuck off to another thread you autistic sperg.

not as some kind of illuminati organization surely. but when you're raised in a family whose faith strongly prioritizes getting a strong education you're gonna see a higher rate of successful careers.

i make the post to call out bullshit. i hate cocks like OP that try to spread their bullshit propaganda and indoctrinate gullible 13 year olds

yes i'm triggered, but only by your low-quality Sup Forums memes. if you're gonna be a stormfront shill you oughta at least try harder at it and be more subtle.

and what does this picture have to do with anything? who gives a fuck who runs viacom?

(((slavery)))

You're only here because its like that. If it wasn't changed you'd still be on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums or whatever shithole you crawled out of when you heard about baneposting.

Maybe because Jews aren't a race. And most of them look like white Americans.

Is someone forcing you to post in this thread?

Or are you simply trying to control what is discussed on this board?

You're free to start a topic about anything that suits you, you know.

Just kinda interesting don't you think? Nothing is being implied here, it's just a little interesting.

Fun fact, Jews also make up only 0.2 of the American military. The world would be a pretty dull place if we didn't have these little interesting tidbits to spice things up.

>Five TV showrunner panelists: Weeds' Jenji Kohan, The Wire's David Simon, Battlestar Galactica's Ronald D. Moore) David Shore (creator of House, and the lone current network employee) and David Milch (NYPD Blue, Deadwood)

>(Milch) asked the panel who there was Jewish; four out of five — including Milch — raised their hands, with Moore the odd man out

vulture.com/2007/10/three_things_you_would_have.html

>4 out of 5

Imagine the shitstorm if Moore had asked that question too. He would have been branded an antisemite. When a goy says Hollywood is being ran by Jews, he has to apologize and risk his career, like what happened to Oldman. When a Jew does it, it's just an arrogant joke.

If there's not enough of (insert under-represented community), then what is there too much of? This question cannot be asked. The thing is, unlike blacks or others, Jews have this unique shape-shifting ability, due to their dual identity: white when it benefits them, not white when it doesn't. This is why they are so successful at infiltrating minds and pushing other ethnic groups to target each other while they pull the strings.

>Milch went on to speculate that the large number of Jews writing for television might be because of the different life experiences a Jew might have over a Black. While both may grow up with a sense of social tearing and cultural distortion in relation to mainstream America, the Jewish writer’s experience is more benign and middle-of-the-road than the Black’s.
This is a non-pejorative way of saying that.

But Amistad said it was white christians that were responsible? They even made a point of showing crosses etc.

0.2% that is

I'm triggered by your obtuseness and inability to refute them despite being buttblasted by them.

In all seriousness, you're defending a tribalist, closed ethnic group that represents the bulk of the 1% and wields enormous power. They don't need your internet defense force.

Looks like you triggered the anti-Sup Forums posters and now they're spamming cuck shit hehe

>not as some kind of illuminati organization surely

Why must you strawman? I made no mention of anything like that. Why is it such a tricky question?

They either have a disproportionately large presence in the industry or they do not. It was a yes or no question.

Do you think this picture represents the entirety of Atlantic slave trade? You know, there are very good books and articles about this. Sup Forums loves to distort the truth and manipulate gullible people with their lies. It's pure propaganda, very similar to the Nazi propaganda.

heres an interesting one for you americans

you aren't worth refutation, i'm on here to shitpost, not have a serious debate about this kind of shit. plus i shouldn't have to do your homework for you.

and all i'm defending this board from are tinfoil hatted retards like you. take your stupid shit somewhere else.

no it's not disproportionate. jews are only a minority if you're counting the entire country, but instead if you count college educated people who live on the coasts of the united states that minority is much much smaller. once again jewish culture prides a strong and purposeful education unlike most other religions, so you're gonna see fewer jewish plumbers and more business leaders.

>Do you think this picture represents the entirety of Atlantic slave trade
That was obviously their intention... to meme to the mostly uneducated populace that white christians were responsible.

Except they were.

Not him but I'll answer.
In order for him to admit that there is a Jewish aim at controlling Hollywood (because lets be sincere, why not?. Controlling information is what any ambitious political/ethnic/social group would do, and obviously these men are ambitious). This is also ignoring how insular and preservationist Jews are of their lineage, culture, and ethnicity.
The problem is he (or she) would have to dismantle their entire way of thinking by allowing people to be classified by race- that is if they themselves aren't some SJW who only classifies whites as antagonists and non-whites as victims. That and they don't really care, they love the crap that these Jews put out. Why rock the boat, and for something unpopular?
It doesn't help either that the Jews have become successful with stigmatizing any criticism aimed towards them thanks to the Nazis, even criticism of Israel is deemed anti-Semitic.

This is not a reliable work in any way. It was released by the Nation of Islam, a black supremacist and antisemitic organization. You know, real historians also wrote about this.

>you're gonna see fewer jewish plumbers and more business leaders

>subject is film

>keeps dancing around the simple fact that Jews make up about 1% of the population yet control about 80% of the news and entertainment industry

>yet probably embraces slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2016/12/19/the_bafta_awards_will_exclude_films_that_are_not_diverse_starting_in_2019.html