We don't have intellectually stimulating discussion as good as /lit/

>we don't have intellectually stimulating discussion as good as /lit/
>but we also don't have memes as dank as Sup Forums

music really is the worst art form, isn't it.

I want a death grips/bjork board

Sup Forums's userbase is just too young, even for memeing.
/lit/ having intelectually stimulating discussions is laughable though, it's also full of teenagers circlejerking over the most average books. In a way, /lit/ is very similar to Sup Forums.
Sup Forums just has the advantage of having the smelliest neckbeards who are capable of better memeing than the more normie Sup Forums and /lit/.

Just the oldest.

Also nobody likes Sup Forums even the le redditor and FB remakes of this site are more active

>intellectually stimulating discussion
>/lit/

It's the best really. It makes no sense talking about what needs to be played to be communicated and people who "identify" with artists are generally shitty people with a stunted self-image.

Sup Forums is obviously younger than Sup Forums though

and say what you want about /lit/ but at least they aren't jerking off over genre fiction and children's books the way Sup Forums worships pop stars

We don't need memes, we've got you if we want a big laugh.

>people who "identify" with artists are generally teenagers
Could've saved yourself so many letters.

>Someone's better than me at something
>It must be because he's a jerk and he stinks

Case and point. Music people are cripplingly insecure.

>thinking that individualism is beneficial for anything especially music

Sup Forums has never really been known for producing memes, even back when the board was good

Oh fuck off Sup Forums likes a handful of indie pop and art-pop female musicians that most people have never even heard of. Quit this meme about "worshipping pop-stars" just because we like posting pictures of cute singers.

Sup Forumsermin should honestly die.

>that most people have never even heard of

kek imagine being this deluded

there is almost nothing discussed on Sup Forums that the average college-aged person wouldn't know about

like sure maybe normies can't recite the lyrics to every Joanna Newsom or Ariel Pink song but they know who they are, give me a break

>Sup Forums is obviously younger than Sup Forums though
Now that /vr/ exists, yes, but not younger than Sup Forums, about the same.

more like this is slowly becoming the worst "main" board

Yeah, that'll make the world a better place. Just get rid of everybody who makes you uncomfortable. Nobody ever tried that before. Nope.

There hasn't been a good Sup Forums meme since BUT FIRST, and that was like 2 years ago

there isn't a single thread in the catalog that actually attracts me rn. Th absolute state of Sup Forums

This

you go on Sup Forums for the wrong reasons lad

>Sup Forumsermin making anyone uncomfortable
What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? They're cancerous shitposters, everyone's known this since '10 at least. Fuck off.

No one board is a meme powerhouse anymore because everyone just shamelessly rips their memes from Twitter. It's been like that for years but nowadays people don't have the decency to provide their own spin on it like we did for "just fuck my shit up ".

>2010 is oldfag TO ME
I know pussies like you are still mad about the GG thing, but if you hate "cancerous shitposters", why don't YOU fuck off to a more meticulously moderated place?

'10 is when Sup Forums largely went to shit by becoming "Sup Forums 2.0" through rampant shitposting unrelated to GG, which was in like 2013-14, you terminally stupid newfagfuckingshit.

Well, we're not as pedo as Sup Forums, at least.

Sup Forums went to shit because the gaming industry started showing contempt for their entire user base for no particular reason. Like I said, stay mad. You're only fooling yourself at this point.

Dude, you're literally so stupid that you don't understand a chronological difference of four fucking years, and yet you think you're gonna convince anyone that you Sup Forumsermin aren't cancerous dumbasses.

Theres literally a permanent kpop thread on this board. I don't understand who the fuck are these people that are keeping them going.

that seems more like the expected demographic of Sup Forums to me...

>>but we also don't have memes as dank as Sup Forums
neither them
they just steal whatever Sup Forums meme is the current flavor of the month, but manage to ruin because they are that retarded

It's korean gov bots.
There's no way there's 40 or 50 autists posting the same shit over and over 24/7.

>There's no way there's 40 or 50 autists posting the same shit over and over 24/7
this applies to so much more than just kpop threads on Sup Forums

At least we're not fucking Sup Forums holy shit.
That place is as bad as Sup Forums or Sup Forums in terms of post quality.

Nah, the kpop threads are the only one that are consistently being bumped, 24/7.
There's always at least 1 kpop thread on page 0, no exception.
it's suspicious.

This. The neets of Sup Forums don't know college normalfags listen the same music they like so much.
>art pop
oh wow so obscure

Sup Forums ACTUALLY has the cringiest meme culture of all the boards.

>>we don't have intellectually stimulating discussion as good as /lit/
>>but we also don't have memes as dank as Sup Forums
this is because you listen to the bad pop music shilled on here, and actually don't delve into any of the actual discussions about relevant music.
and by relevant i mean active scenes rather than pop hip hop hjahaaAHA
>had to explain

We're still way better than Sup Forums. That place is full of shit people with shit taste.

Shitposting is the fucking culture, and no, 4 years is a short time unless you were counting your life in macros, memerappers and pasta, and exactly how long it takes for something like GG to ferment. You'll ignore every fire and call everything a coincidence until it's too late to do anything about it.

Sup Forums sucks because it denies the attributes that make Sup Forums as a whole an interesting place while clearing the way for marketers and journos pushing their garbage.

Sup Forums is the shittiest interest board on Sup Forums
even Sup Forums and Sup Forums are better
i only come here because of the rare chance that someone posts a good album here, but most of the time it's either some shitty FotM fantano memerap or pitchfork core indie pop shit that you losers love to circle jerk

sure
like you go to Sup Forums and Sup Forums on the offchance they post something top tier like ff9 or Lucifer

Sup Forums has comfy HoMM, CRPG, RTS threads
Sup Forums has sometimes comfy threads of various shows and older films, now I don't go there that often because it's filled with Star Wars shit and Sup Forums garbage
Sup Forums honestly is like 95% garbage in general, nothing but underage memers and edgelords larping
I'd go someplace else but I don't want to be some mods bitch and be in some censored shithole forum
I tried cripplechan but it's just too fucking slow to have any kind of discussion going on because the reply rate is like 4 posts a day

>casual racism is garbage unique to Sup Forums

Good go...you know what, fuck it you don't even want to understand.

there's funny racism and then there is garbage Sup Forums racism who think spouting the same stale memes is considered epic redpilling and humor

>good memes
>Sup Forums
also based Cao Cao poster

Latin time I was on Sup Forums it felt like it was Sup Forums light and I'm OK with that

I don't care that they're here as long as they stay in their containment thread and don't spread when I see them fucking up the other threads with their gook fetishes I get pissed

>the nu-male meme going through every /meal/ thread is pretty funny,
>Sup Forums was responsible for the terminal redux meme from last year which was gold when it first came out
>also a large percentage of Sup Forumss fanbase also browses /lit/ so the two boards are seemingly identical.

>Glancing at Sup Forums
Massive pleb detected
Opinion Discarded

would never playing a video game stop me going on Sup Forums?

Sup Forums has the worst taste in its medium. Sup Forums is the second worst and /lit/ is third.
Sup Forums has the best taste in its medium because everyone is really autistic, elitist, hates poseurs and shill reviewers alike, and criticize all new things that aren't up to snuff with the classics. Always easy to enter a good debate there.
/fa/ and Sup Forums both have pretty bad taste in their mediums but Sup Forums is at least fun.
Don't care about the rest.

I'd say this is fairly accurate. /fa/ is particularly bad too, just look at their WAYWT threads.

What's wrong with identifying with people through music? It doesn't mean you worship them or copy them.

Sup Forums is only fun if you watch so much anime that it's taken over your life.