Thor BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ChrisEvans/status/798308554029592576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The first Thor wasn't that great and second one sucked after Loki's "death."

I can't even name Thors actor

Not even marvelfags like Thor

When his main antagonist is more fleshed out and has better motives than him you know Thor is pretty much worthless

Oh Jesus how long is this capeshit meme going to last?

literally the only people going to see thor are hiddleston tumblrinas, who have effectively been halved in numbers because he dated t. swift.

>marvel trying to make people go see thor 3 by sticking in mark ruffalo who no one really cares about
>marvel trying to put in cumbybins for that tumblr demographic but even dr strange underperformed despite getting a civil war bump

it's gonna flop.

The 2nd Thor was like 5 years ago so this makes sense

NONE OF THEM REEEEEEEEEEE

>hiddleston
Why is he well-liked anyway?

Has a lot to do with how thor is basically a treatise on all the flaws of DC's main stable. Overpowered characters never develop any sort of complexity, because they never have to. If their primary toolset consistently solves every problem, they never have a reason to mature as characters.

I think Thor will come out swinging with Taika Waititi directing
I'm actually excited for a superhero movie, which I don't really say often
Will probably do bad at the box office though

He is non threatening and has all the personality traits that make 4/10 fatties think he is obtainable.

>none of the above

He's also not a half-bad actor. As much as I like aussies, Hemsworth's acting is kinda terrible. Not like he has much to work with, but whatever.

When these faggots finally turn 18 hopefully.

Why the fuck is Logan that low?

he was likable as loki and fangirls will suck the dick of any britbong as long as they ignore his receding hairline.

but his attempts at oscar bait flopped hard, his impressions of actors are terrible and he's trouble getting work outside marvel. the fangirls have moved to redmayne now because shy and qt is in atm.

i haven't enjoyed a wolverine movie since x-men 1. who would be excited for that schlock?

Hemsworth is wooden and has too much self-focus when acting, he somewhat ruined Rush for me.
That and it was very inaccurate.
But yes, Hiddleston is a decent actor. I think he should be cast in a spy movie.

>Thor:Ragnarok
Kek, is this real? Are they still wasting money on a Thor franchise?

When you overspecialize you breed in weakness.

They're using thor as a proving grounds for anything they're unsure of. Because they have money to burn.

Im seeing Thor for Karl Urban and Cate Blanchett

They are putting Hulk in it since he can't have his own movie anymore.

why dont you just watch LOTR instead

>breaking news: Thor undergoing reshoots. Robert Downey Jr. spotted on set with a briefcase full of, what is suspected to be, money.

That was the movie truly BTFO, holy shit wait for the Super Bowl Thor trailer before calling something BTFO. Logan supposedly had the "breathtaking" Hurt Trailer and couldn't even get within 3% of Wonder Woman. Literally nobody even knows Thor: Ragnarok is coming out except us.

it looks like the only capeshit trying something remotely different in ages.

Ironically, thanks to the director, it has the chance of being one of the best Marvel movies to date (assuming Disney learnt their lesson with Edgar Wright).

>online polls that are infested with drones who organize themselves to vote in mass

Whatever

>superhero getting old

we literally have seen this a billion times

Name 10

All MCU movies in 2017 will earn at least 1 billion.

Will Thor: Ragnarok be the first MCU flop?

lol if passengers hurt Pratt's value and gotg only makes 600 million.

>OP ignoring that GotG 2 is ahead of JL

That one is the true BTFO

Wrong.

(Thor + Hulk + Loki + Jeff Goldblum + Cate Blanchett + Karl Urban + Cucumber Batch cameo) * Waititi * Infinity War hype.
Not billion, but 800-850 m. clearly/

Do you honestly think your average movie-goer hears of one flop then completely discounts an A-lister? Hell Johnny Depp has been in nothing but literal trash for nigh on a decade now and hes still A-list.

Baby Groot single–handedly will make 600 millions.

>tfw the critics and disneylets tried their best on the smear campaign but ultimately failed

> most hyped superhero team ever can't top team of tree and racoon.
DCucks never changes

the guardians of the galaxy is ahead of the motherfucking justice league

just kill yourselves, Warner Brothers

>using the eternal liberal whingebag a form of feeling superior
don't you follow the news senpai?

Has anyone here ever been excited for a Thor movie?

>politicizing capeshit

everything is political, dopey. We all call Ben Affleck a muslim dont forget

They are already dead

>everything is political
>being this brainwashed

>oh no, he has different political views than """""""us""""""

Sorry but not all of us are Americucks who treat politics like a sport

>can't argue
lmao see you next time you wanna get BTFO :-)

>posts insanity
>expects debate

Or perhaps a Jaguar commercial.

They literally had a video with the stars of Marvel movies shilling for hillary. Don't blame someone else for simply bringing up the fact that did indeed happen.

Based Evans wasn't in it
It was just Whedon's buddies and Whedon hates Cap like the numale he is

I really don't understand why everyone is so head over heels for Guardians of the Galaxy.

It didn't really seem like it was that amazing of a movie. It was OKAY, not bad, but I don't understand the praises. I didn't see it until like a year after it came out and felt the hype for it made me more disappointed by it than anything.

what gives, Sup Forums?

It'll still crush at the box office cause Hemsworth is the most attractive man alive.

>based Evans
>others are numales
twitter.com/ChrisEvans/status/798308554029592576
lol

I think most people had never fucking heard of it so they went in thinking nothing of it and that it will be the first marvel flop so their expectations were low. It's a great """fun"""" movie, but yeah the hype about it was phenomenal and was compounded by all their low expectations. Also, normies love reddit

Decent movie that was based on characters no one has ever heard of, and it was riding on shitloads of 80's nostalgia soundtrack. It caught everyone off guard, that's all.

Hemsworth needs a voice coach, not for his accent, but for how mushmouthed he is swallowing his consonants. Whatever other acting chops he does or doesn't have are dragged down further by his enunciation.

>implying he's wrong

America is retarded

You mean Evansposting?

>those dubs

Can somebody actually stop DC?

>Can somebody actually stop DC?
Zack Snyder is doing his best.

>creators of Dawn of the Dead remake are on the top
>there's huge gap between Batman and literally whos and Spider-Man & Iron Man
>there's insignificant gap between Marvel's most popular character ever and "Wonder? A Xena Warrior princess? "
Really makes my gears turning on.

>electoral college is literally an obstacle on democracy made on purpose so that "the wiser ones will decide over the people"
>trumpettes think being against it is antidemocratic and going against what the people want

It doesn't matter who is wrong, what's matter is that he is whiny faggot.

It's not a solo movie, they are shoehorning Hulk and Dr Strange, and probably other literally whos in the inevitable reshoots

>Marvel's most popular character
>Thor.

Choose one. Wonder women is literally part of the "trinity" you can't spin that as a literallywho.

Fuck off with your DC shilling they're both going to be terrible anyways.

>ignoring that talking animals are literally the selling point of GotG
>ignoring that talking animals have almost outgrossed capeshit in 2016

The electoral college is in place to insure that isolated parts of the country don't hold inordinate amount of power over the electoral process, otherwise all any candidate would have to worry about was New York and California while ignoring the rest of the country.

No hershlag, no movie

He's talking about Wolverine user.

Maybe Bonds villain can't really see him as the main guy though at least with the mandatory shootout and fist fights that need to happen. Also him having a sex scene

How many movies have Wonder Woman had so far breh?

That's only a problem because America is too segregated. No actual union between states. It's just a conglomerate.

>Thor
I was talking about Spider-Man
>part of the Trinity
No normie outside of America really know who she is.

>No actual union between states.
There's plenty of union between states, it's just a fact that more rural states in the middle of the country are different from states on the coasts.

>GotG over JL
>Spiderman + Iron Man about the same than WW

Who is BTFOing who? I don't even know anymore

If a state with more electors has a tiny percentage of voters, it can unfairly represent the population's choice

Voting should just be obligatory. It can't represent a democracy otherwise.

What sort of fucking idiot would be "excited" for any of those? Seriously, 10yo's? Unfortunates with downs syndrome?

Bandwagonners and casuals.

plebs

Thor will bethe best movie out of those

>If a state with more electors has a tiny percentage of voters, it can unfairly represent the population's choice
Indeed, but California and New York have have the most representation within the electoral college, next to Texas. Those states in the middle aren't ever going to dwarf them.

The poll was done on twitter.

Figure it out.

Thor was invented to balance power levels against hulk and hulk like characters.

Similar, jean grey going phoenix was also done to have a female x character be on par with thor. It was not done like daredevil or rogue where they thought about their powers affecting their life.

>2 weeks before JL

nah, more like 680-730m

How the hell is Wonder Woman above Logan? The rest of it looks like I'd have expected.

Should've been the Joker instead of fucking Leto

800 million? youre a fucking idiot

with Thor, they should have done the same with Cap America franchise, when the main character is boring af just give him good sidekicks that make him interesting

virtue signaling

they are, its why hulk is in the next one.

but you know that, shill.

Well fuck that shit, I'll be fawning over and objectifying my new bugfu.
What, like Loki in The Dark World and Hulk in Ragnarok?

Rotten tomato says otherwise. Its rating is nowhere near bvs's. dcfags btfo

This is why DC is all shit apart from Batman

>believing rotten media

Because rotten tomato greatly affects box office and fans' opinion.

If thor truly sucked, why did bvs & ss get more a lot of hate than thor?

Thor is the underdog, but it's actually the only one in the list with a good director behind it

We'll see