Jo Cox was Muslim?

youtube.com/watch?v=JI0EEPuh-OA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xtu77vFhmDA
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2015
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think she was just visiting a mosque maybe.

Nooooooo! Not my brand new corpse-waifu!!! I just learned about her!

My cock is no such thing, jo cox is a muslim.

If she isn't Muslim she really is bending over to them wearing that veil lol.

btw is there anyone here who speaks Bongistani who can translate this video?

If you visit a mosque you would wear one out of respect. It is like if I visited a church, I would behave according to Christian rules.

hahaha stupid nigger whore dead now! Dumb bitch.

No you wouldn't nigger, you'd detonate your vest.

Given the current situation though, its kind of bending over to them. It would be different if we weren't being demographically displaced by Muslims.

Edgy

Thomas "Race traitor, see you later" Mair

Whatever, pal. Fuck you and fuck her.

No. I've gone to temples before (buddhist) and take off my shoes before walking in. It's just being polite. Something us Brits are faggots for.

Labour MP shot dead. Vid related.

youtu.be/Xtu77vFhmDA

She a traitor that was murdered by her fellow traitors. You cannot trust traitors.

Surely everyone will believe people heard some guy shout "BRITAIN FIRST" as he shot and killed a completely irrelevant politician when the leave side had a huge advantage and the referendum was to be held in a few days.

Surely the first response of the police chief is to question whether the referendum has to be suspended, something he has nothing to do with in any way yet is orchestrated to say. I choose Occam's Razor on this one. Communists have a great tendency to kill their own people.

Yes, the moment you enter a mosque (for obvious political purposes in this case) you instantly and magically turn into a muslim.

Nice meme.

Thomas "Leftist hags in body bags" Mair

Yeah I understand being polite etc, but doesn't this smack of bending over to Muslims? At Labour events they even segregate the sexes, LOL.

Also you have to remember this is the UK, if they don't want to even be culturally British, why let them in?

>If you go to a mosque, cover your head and take off your shoes
>Go to a synagogue, cover your head
>Go to an Orthodox church, cover your head
>Go to a Buddhist temple, remove your shoes

I mean, none of that is compulsory and you can not do it but show some respect. You don't have to go to these places.

Yeah if the situation was different I would agree, but the amount of Mosques in London etc is ridiculous. It's like showing respect to your future displacement.

Who is the tall white guy?

Muslim countries didn't start wearing the veil until 60 years ago. It is opressive and if you wear one you are admitting to be submissive, like a whipped dog.

How ignorant can you get? You obviously have an agenda and so are trying to call everything ridiculous and unfair. Grow up

Wtf

You suffering Stockholm syndrome m8? The muzzies are going to try and take you over.

Bro, you are the ignorant one. Do you know anything about the Labour party? They are well known for bending over to Muslims, even to the point of allowing stuff like Rotheram to happen over decades unhindered.

So why don't you grow up, you juvenile cuck.

MPs love playing dress up to pander to these huge groups of people we retardedly label 'minorities' because we have a few million of their population here.

Except he's right and you're wrong.

and nothing of value was lost

Leaf gives no fucks bringin it back

Yeah, real fucking nice
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2015
ctrl+f pakistan and you'll find more examples of this "nice meme"

>dumb paki
>being a dumb paki

Not sure if troleing
or american

#rekt

Source please. Tah.