Who is better?

Who is better?

Dembele

Puli, obviously.

Same as always, the one that's not from England.

Only Manure fans rate Rashford here, however if he were American he would be hailed as the next Pele.

the american

He's croatian

Nah

Me

>implies pulisick is better
>but uhhhh he's only better because he's american
obsessed

Why not pick Dele Alli for a more like-for-like comparison

whwy dont ya suck a fart out my asehole nigga

Rashford already has more depth in his play than every English striker since Rooney, which admittedly isn't a lot, but at least means we will have one player who isn't complete shit for the next 5-10 years.

Trashford wears #20 because he's twice the player haha

I can't tell who is on the right because the picture is too small and his skin too dark against the background.

I assume the English player plays in the PL so by default is better than the Bundesliglel

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

You have to go back, chicano

the white one

Pulisic is America's Ronaldo, he's going to anchor and carry our national team for the next 20 years.

>Pulisic is America's Ronaldo
Pulisic actually carries his national team and doesn't statpad though.

He's not, but our football genes helped that's for sure.

Which football genes? The football genes that make you choke to Mexico in the group stages with Rakitic and Modric in their primes?

You wouldn't understand because you dont have football genes. Your american (or spic) brain is too small, just like you're body is too short and fat

Oh I see so you dont have football genes then. Nevermind. I wouldnt care even if you did since your eastern euro slav shithole is irrelevant and will never be relevant. Spaniards, Italians and germans are europeans whose opinions I care about.

Care or not, you still gonna be a manlet with a cut penis. You also have like a 50:50 chance to be nigger top lmao

It could be worse. I could have been born a subhuman slav in a decrepit shithole that was bombed for being too apelike towards his own people.

Id say we should have let Germany annex all of eastern europe and civilized you apes.

Good thing I was born a blessed white American and live in the most powerful most economically relevant nation on earth while you chug my semen rations Szczrvalovic.

>American "banter"

>a leaf
Holy shit. It still gets me to this day. Who the fuck puts a fucking leaf on a flag?

It's not banter because Im not trying to banter with a subhuman. That would imply that we are friendly on some level which isnt true. Slavs are feral animals and I was merely educating this slav monkey with facts.

>first human in space: a slav
>first american in space: literally a monkey

You cannot make this shit up

Why bother though? Slavs arent capable of rational thought which is why they allowed communism to flourish and rob them of their livelihoods for so long.

Thanks, I was having difficulty falling asleep

top perro

puli vs literal who

I like Pulisic more, probably because he's white.

>implying someone who wears the English National Team shirt is actually good.

Both overrated shit.

But Pulishit is better.

Dele Alli shits on both though.

Pulisic seems to be better so far

>Dele Alli shits on both though.
I wasn't aware that anyone outside of England rated Dele Alli.