So why does this board have a very obvious bias against anything Disney...

So why does this board have a very obvious bias against anything Disney? Then you go and have a sulk about how critics are bias against DC.

I love disney

Episode 7 sucks deal with it

>anything Disney
Don't lie, you're just talking about capeshit/star wars. Sup Forums is neutral on the rest.

We like Pixar, so we aren't biased against everything

Because their films are never very ambitious, but always perform extremely well with critics and at the box office.

>people on Sup Forums being against the general consensus

WOW SHOCKING NEWS

>quip quip quip quip quip

because their movies are all the same leading to a very homogenous industry

Extremely unethical business practices

>>quip quip quip quip quip

Thats the only argument I ever see from you guys. That disney movies are full of nothing but quips. Thats the only argument. That and apparently disney buying out everyone to hate DC movies. Doesn't it get tiring living in your own little dream world user? You cant back anything up. your arguments always fall flat.

Because they are killing Hollywood and their shills are obnoxious as fuck.

Most people here are unbearable dips with low IQ's

Disney is owned by Jews.

>Because they are killing Hollywood

How exactly? I bet you cant even come up with actual argument with evidence and facts you just jump on the hate train. >and their shills are obnoxious as fuck.

So basically anybody who does like a Disney movie is a shill is a shill? Jesus you people really are insane.

It's not a bias. It's truth.

Once upon a time, Disney had heart and vision. They gave us well-crafted meaningful tales set to animation so beautiful it verged on art. Now they are just a soulless corporate assembly line churning out an endless parade of formulaic mediocrity.

They killed Star Wars with TFA

They killed superhero films with the MCU

They killed kids animated movies

They are a tumor on film.

Also how much is Disney paying you?

what're your favorite movies

It doesn't
like most things here its forced by a handful of plebs upset about something

Is this how low the Disney Pakis go?

>They killed Star Wars with TFA

Made over 2 billion dollars. Star Wars movies every year, Guaranteed to make at least $500 million each. How is that killing star wars again?

>They killed superhero films with the MCU

Again how? not my fault their movies keep being better than DC and there is no real competition. I guess if your a DC fanboy id be pissed at the competition but Disney are the only ones keeping the superhero genre alive at this point. Mean while DC and WB are ruining it one movie at a time.

>They killed kids animated movies

Why are you watching kids movies user? weirdo.

>They are a tumor on film.

Im sorry I only speak english not gibberish. >Also how much is Disney paying you?

And there it is. When you anti Disney fags know you cant win your argument only response is to call someone a shill. How sad and pathetic.

I'm a DC fan but I'm gonna see Rogue One in the morning.
It's just DC > Marvel.

How about I tell you the last Disney film I liked instead? It was Aladdin. It was all downhill from there.

>Disney shill immediately jumps on the box office deflect
Tragic, but predictable. Disney shills love to gloat over how much their Jewish overlords are making as if that would make the films better. You understand nothing you poo.

So Much This
During and for a short while after Walt's life Disney was pure artisanal animated beauty. It had real heart to it.

>Made over 2 billion dollars. Star Wars movies every year, Guaranteed to make at least $500 million each. How is that killing star wars again?

Because it's not about money, you heartless corporate shill.

This Disney shill in this thread, I see his post style in other threads aswell. It's true then. Disney really does hire cheap Pakis to shill online.

Why does this board have a bias against simple questions?

They make money cause they are are good movies.

This is the worst shill argument.
Mickey Mouse? More like Jew Rat

They make money because they're monopolizing IPs.

"anti-Disney" = euphemism for anti-capitalism, obviously.

Which in the end is the whole point of a buisness. To make money.

You can hate certain conglomerates without being anti-capitalist.

No one is arguing that they're not a successful business or that they'll stop being one any time soon.

Can you stop spamming Sup Forums-kun? You know ban evasion is against the rules.

>how dare the consumer demand a better product for his money, how incredibly uncapitalistic

I love Disney but I hate what it's become under Bob Iger and the loss of traditional animation.
I dunno I feel like their movies have become soulless over the past decade or so, none of their newer stuff really stands out to me (it's still decent but not very memorable).

No, not quite. Take the real 'red pill' and come to understand that the only interest the 'powers-that-be' have in you involves ass-fucking.

Take a hike, Judas.

>I feel like their movies have become soulless over the past decade or so
>decent but not very memorable
i feel this way about almost every major film these days. so many are very competently made, and "entertaining" while i'm watching them, but ultimately Just Okay. it's frustrating

Same here man, most movies I've seen in the past few years have been alright but none of them do anything to actually raise the bar or stand out in any way, they just feel like quick but well designed cash registers.

Hell the only movie that actually impressed me over the past 4 years was Mad Max Fury Road, and that's because you could tell they actually put a lot of time and love into making it the best film they could (and it paid off big time for me).

>They killed Star Wars with TFA

>Made over 2 billion dollars. Star Wars movies every year, Guaranteed to make at least $500 million each. How is that killing star wars again?

What are you, Jewish? He/she was talking about the content and quality of the movie.

Did you guys watch Toni Erdmann in the theater? Never underestimate the theater experience.

because Disney is largely the only ones making anything competent right now but that's not to say what they're making is great and Sup Forums wants great movies like they've seen before and made us love movies.

Because they pay off critics

The very idea that Sup Forums wants to see 'great' movies is the craziest thing I've ever heard in my life. Have you ever witnessed the front page of Sup Forums?

I have to avoid the front page for the next ten years every December because it will be nothing but star wars shitposting.

Not really, Transformers movies make even more money

i know that great movies are still being made, but i'm sad that all of the big budget studio stuff lately is so... inert. the mcu and mouse wars are the most prominent examples, but it's industry-wide. i want to think there's a place for blockbuster-type entertainment that is not so mediocre. maybe such a thing never really existed and i'm just being an old fart

I liked Disney back when they made kino like Lion King and Aladdin. Now they just pander to manbabies with nostalgic garbage. Do kids even have anything anymore? They just sit around watching manbabies play videogames on YouTube and the girls sit around watching cat ladies unbox toys. There is no market for kids because the manbabies and feminists spend all of the money on themselves reliving their childhoods for the rest of their lives.

>manbabies
Hi Sony, are you still bitter that all of your movies are a dumpster fire of shit by comparison?

>the mcu and mouse wars

There's your problem. Stop talking about blockbuster children's movies like a fucking tool.

Because Disney hasn't made a single good movie since Ratatouille.

Prove me wrong.

Disney has no artistic value / merit anymore. It's a business just like any other whose sole purpose is to produce soulless movies for profit.

DC is bad, and capeshit in general is a cancer to the industry. Good for profits, yes, but bad for creativity. It has also spawned the cancerous "cinematic universe" meme, with sequels planned years in advance.

Hopefully more capeshit films bomb so that this shitty fad ends asap.

Because they're Trump supporters. Anything pertaining to equality and diversity (ie: in any Disney media) triggers them. They're afraid of being made irrelevant and frustrated by the idea of helping those less fortunate.

They're the winners of the world though. Everyone else is begging them for their scraps.

>Disney has no artistic value / merit anymore. It's a business just like any other whose sole purpose is to produce soulless movies for profit.

Jesus FUCK... is this your first introduction to capitalism? Are you eight years old?

>Then you go and have a sulk about how critics are bias against DC.
Ahaha no, only DCfags who fool themselves into thinking their movies are unappreciated masterpieces spout this "critics hate DC" shit unironically.

How does capitalism feel about monopolies, copyright longevity, and public domain?

>meanwhile Suicide Squad wiped the floor with Dr Strange and BvS opened bigger than Rogue One

What did he shill by this?

Let me break it down for you.

You can't please everyone all the time.

Sup Forums has sufficient traffic to be a representative sample of "everyone"

It is more fun to be negative than positive and its easier to validate negativity than positivity.

Thus Sup Forums will be filled with negativity proportionate to a movie's exposure. Some will be valid, some won't. Disney movies have the most exposure.

Therefore the uninitiated can confuse a strong "anti-disney" bias.